Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids played with until 5:50 when Misty's brother left. Grandma came over at 7 and saw them eating on the porch.
The two movies at 90 minutes each, three hours of movies.
I tend to agree with putting the kids to bed and turning on the movies.

1. Misty could have turned the tv off at 10 after the kids fell asleep watching movies and left the trailer.
2. Misty could have gotten angry when she checked on the kids and the bed was wet.

Misty stated she was cleaning after they went to bed (at 8) and she went to bed at 10. There was still a pile of laundry at the door. How much can there be in a trailer to clean?

As much as in a normal house I reckon. :D

Actually more I would think.

When I lived in a small apartment before buying my house, it seemed like I was ALWAYS cleaning. One little thing out of place can make the whole place look trashed because of how small it is.

Actually more I would think.

When I lived in a small apartment before buying my house, it seemed like I was ALWAYS cleaning. One little thing out of place can make the whole place look trashed because of how small it is.

I agree, I was just lol'n at the trailer remark. It had what probably around 1000sq,ft of living space?

that was quick - thank you!

Still having trouble with the timeline - fitting in two movies? Also they played after school, didn't eat until 7? Did anybody take a bath, brush teeth? Put pj's on? Doesn't sound like it.

Baths may have been done in the mornings , If Haliegh was a bedwetter , so she wouldn't go to school smelling like pee, doesn't sound like they wore PJS , So it was probably eat dinner, wash up a bit, brush teeth, and then into bed

Baths may have been done in the mornings , If Haliegh was a bedwetter , so she wouldn't go to school smelling like pee, doesn't sound like they wore PJS , So it was probably eat dinner, wash up a bit, brush teeth, and then into bed

I belive this is a crucial point, PoppyH. Because if Haleigh had wet the bed the night before, as Misty said, the wet blanket would have been discovered that morning. As you brought out, Haleigh would have needed a bath before school. This would have been especially important since child services had being recently involved.

When I was young with kids, my laundry was always ongoing. I don't remember a time when I didn't have dirty laundry in the basket at any given moment. As soon as you get it all finished...someone eats, spills, or worse. ;) I didn't even consider it part of normal cleaning...it was torture.

I cleaned after the kids went to bed, too.

Casey didn't either. She wasn't questioned many times at all, I think only what twice? However, even in front of the people she knew best, she never crumbled. I think there are just some who will take it to their grave.
JMHO, Misty seems cold and defiant.

You don't think Casey crumbled under pressure. Have you not heard the interrogations where she admitted that the police caught her in lie after lie? It is a totally different situation. And Misty is going home every day after being interrogated. She is being called from LE as cooperative. Sorry, this is not a good comparison.

Misty has been available to them without a lawyer and does appear to be totally cooperative. Ronald and his family all support her which is also important to note.

When I was young with kids, my laundry was always ongoing. I don't remember a time when I didn't have dirty laundry in the basket at any given moment. As soon as you get it all finished...someone eats, spills, or worse. ;) I didn't even consider it part of normal cleaning...it was torture.

I cleaned after the kids went to bed, too.

Ha! LOL There is just 2 of us and I always have laundry! I think it multiplys in the basket, I have a large 4 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath house, 5 dogs 2 birds and a chinchilla, Im always cleaning and feeding!! It never ends!! The laundry was probly piled up because Ron had to do laundry and chores on his days off , Misty I imagine spent more time playing with and taking care of the kids as a babysitter does, she may have been playing house with Ron, but she is still a teen

Ha! LOL There is just 2 of us and I always have laundry! I think it multiplys in the basket, I have a large 4 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath house, 5 dogs 2 birds and a chinchilla, Im always cleaning and feeding!! It never ends!! The laundry was probly piled up because Ron had to do laundry and chores on his days off , Misty I imagine spent more time playing with and taking care of the kids as a babysitter does, she may have been playing house with Ron, but she is still a teen

She said she was cleaning and doing laundry that night. I just do not see Ron doing housework........

She said she was cleaning and doing laundry that night. I just do not see Ron doing housework........

LOL True, but someone had to clean before Misty came along, or you would think anyways...as far as Misty doing laundy, was it just bedding?? Or was she doing all the laundry?? She didn't get much done I imagine that night if there was some piled by the door, then again laundry is never ending LOL

I think Ronald probably did clean and do laundry, too (on weekends?). Ronald's side of the family (great aunt, I think) mentioned Misty spent quality time with the children which is a good thing.

I'm hoping this post brings this thread back to the front page. Instead of searching for court docs on Crystal and Ron's family, IMO, we should be checking out what Misty was doing and with who. Local chatter is that Msity went on a three day binge just before Haleigh went missing. And it was with an Uncle Ron. Now I don't know who this uncle is, but perhaps if he can be identified we would have a clue as to what happened the Monday night Haylee disappeared.

moo

I'm hoping this post brings this thread back to the front page. Instead of searching for court docs on Crystal and Ron's family, IMO, we should be checking out what Misty was doing and with who. Local chatter is that Msity went on a three day binge just before Haleigh went missing. And it was with an Uncle Ron. Now I don't know who this uncle is, but perhaps if he can be identified we would have a clue as to what happened the Monday night Haylee disappeared.

moo

Now we hear a rumor that Miss Misty was at a party house while the children were alone in the mobile home.... maybe even 2 people there with them. RUMORS flying right now as one would expect as LE has left open a huge vacuum.

Now we hear a rumor that Miss Misty was at a party house while the children were alone in the mobile home.... maybe even 2 people there with them. RUMORS flying right now as one would expect as LE has left open a huge vacuum.

Someone just posted on the Greta thread they heard it on the news.

Misty is no newbie to lying. She has been at that craft for a long time I'm sure. I suppose it possible that LE is letting her spin.... for awhile.... local LE knows the folks very well <maybe too well> IDK .... but this coming weekend is gonna get a lil hotter than the last one. Next week could be as interesting as this one. Going to start doing some sleuthing on those attorneys the Cummings Gang uses...

In no way am I accusing Misty of this crime - if there has been a crime .... just that everyone seems to be lying or at least would need to be lying <lol> to cover up a basket full of stuff here. My goodness.

Nothing is at it seems ... maybe TN and crew and all their 'aboveness' .... maybe thats an act to keep hounds off the other stuff. Worked until today I guess. You just never know.

People out partying at some party house could probably get their days mixed up, but a girl barely age 17 should have been in Girl's Town if she refuses to live with her parents instead out of running around with and moving in with an older man who has kids. We don't know know much about her parents or if they're fit, but Misti's behavior seems more like a troubled truant runaway street person than one who should be turned loose with toddlers all on her own. Everyone should be looking at her and other troubled teens that she may run with. If this story on Greta is true then she is like a little 14 year old sneaking out of the house late at night after her parents are asleep.

Someone just posted on the Greta thread they heard it on the news.

It was on Greta,because of Marie,BioMom's Mom spreading rumors again on public televison.She's made it her mission to do any damage she could.With Haleigh missing court in March is postponed,so Crystal doesn't have to pay the over $4000 in child support.And Marie is topping it off in the media.IMO

I'm lookiing at her,obviously she was the one left with the kids,but I'm also looking at motive of someone taking Haleigh for some other purpose,also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member