Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty taken away for questioning again Thursday morning. Dogs searching at same time. Just a coincidence?

Misty taken away for questioning again Thursday morning. Dogs searching at same time. Just a coincidence?

Maybe labs have come back and they know something. Why else would they bring dogs in today after officially calling off the ground search and working it from the investigative side?

why after all the questioning (hours and hours each day for days) would they bring her back in now?

anyone have a theory on this?

why after all the questioning (hours and hours each day for days) would they bring her back in now?

She knows something...and they know she knows something. And we sit here waiting....so we can know something. lol. That;s the best I can do....

I personally think that they are trying to break her. I think they know that she knows exactly what has happened to Haleigh.
There is also a possibility that preliminary results have come back on evidence that was seized that first night. This could also be the reason dogs are out today..
JMHO

I have chills......

just read they have 7 (SEVEN) dogs out there..

to me that is ALOT!

I hope Misti has something to say... if not then why......... ugh!

If Misty does know something that will bring this case to a close...I hope they grill her every day and every hour of every day.

Are there no livefeeds?I thought the one I was watching was,but it was just a video from earlier.

I just got through watching the video of the dogs. This means absolutely nothing but the cinder blocks seem to be around...funny how RC didn't ever see any!!!

I wish we could see some video of Misty being taken in this time too! I was certain she was smirking and looking cocky the last time and would like to see how she comes across, to me anyways, this time too!!!

To see if her story changes. Maybe they have phone records that can dispute her story. Maybe they have a credible witness that disputes her story....

I hope we aren't going to see a repeat of KC A's silence and lies comming from Misty.

Mighty interesting coinky-dink Capri! I hope something happens today to bring Haleigh home.

If Misty does know something that will bring this case to a close...I hope they grill her every day and every hour of every day.

Me to SS..
I believe she did something to Haleigh. Her youth, her intelligence doesn't sway my opinion. If an 11 year old and shoot in cold blood, I don't doubt anything anymore.

To see if her story changes. Maybe they have phone records that can dispute her story. Maybe they have a credible witness that disputes her story....

There were RUMORS flying around yesterday that there are 2 people who were with Misty that night partying....Wonder if this is true?
And maybe LE has talked to them enough to get the goods on Misty.

But,if she did,seems she had help,because she can't lie worth a darn.Just saying...

Me to SS..
I believe she did something to Haleigh. Her youth, her intelligence doesn't sway my opinion. If an 11 year old and shoot in cold blood, I don't doubt anything anymore.

Okay I'll say. She is my number #1 and has been from the beginning. Her age isn't a factor. As someone said above they hope she isn't like that other gal from the other case. I *think* she might be more than we figure. We haven't seen enough of her to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member