Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say she's number one as far as leaving house,BioFam number one in motive,but could also just be glad they're happy being out from under paying the $4000 and $300 plus a month,they just don't seem close to her.But some people are just cold natured,so hard to tell here.

I think that LE has suspected her from jump and have been trying to piece it all together without her thinking that they thought she was involved!

I really wish we would hear something from LE.

Are there no livefeeds?I thought the one I was watching was,but it was just a video from earlier.

I think I want to see Misty leaving LE today on video. I want to see if her demeanor is still a little bit cocky, a little bit sashay, and I want to see if she has a slight smirk right before they put her in the back of the car to take her home.

O/T I just gave myself up on who I really don't like in this case huh? :D

I think I want to see Misty leaving LE today on video. I want to see if her demeanor is still a little bit cocky, a little bit sashay, and I want to see if she has a slight smirk right before they put her in the back of the car to take her home.

ITA...posted the exact same thing a few minutes ago!!!

:blowkiss:

I personally think that they are trying to break her. I think they know that she knows exactly what has happened to Haleigh.
There is also a possibility that preliminary results have come back on evidence that was seized that first night. This could also be the reason dogs are out today..
JMHO

My thoughts exactly.

As NG would say......RUH ROH!

Very interesting......ya'll are right....if she did have something to do with it, that whole deal down there is gonna come down on this.....and if you think CMA was hated....you havent seen nothin yet......these folks aint playin! They have to protect her. imo

and if anyone sends her $1500 for the commisionary....I'm gonna lose it here. j/k

I dont think she did something to her, but I think she wasnt home and is lying and thats when "something" whatever it was happened!

I also think its very telling that when she is taken in for questioning, she is alone. My 17 year old would, #1, have an atty, and #2, I would be like velcro. Her parents are kinda of leaving her "out there" in my opinion.

OOh, and another thing, why question Ron at the dock, but take Misty "in" each time. If they had some question, just ask on the spot. OR--Maybe Ron brought them to the dock to discuss something, IDK, but it could be they want her to get used to being at the station...WHO KNOWS

You don't either?;)

As NG would say......RUH ROH!

Very interesting......ya'll are right....if she did have something to do with it, that whole deal down there is gonna come down on this.....and if you think CMA was hated....you havent seen nothin yet......these folks aint playin! They have to protect her. imo
and if anyone sends her $1500 for the commisionary....I'm gonna lose it here. j/k

:clap::clap::clap:

If she did have something to do with it. Good Lord. Just from what we've seen of the rap sheets on the family alone...LE has got to keep her safe because she won't make it to the jail house for arraignment.

O/T I might go after her myself if it was me and that was my child. I was raised an eye for an eye, it's just been in my older age that I've become calm and sedate.

I might as well join you. :) Her story has seemed fishy from the beginning.

OOh, and another thing, why question Ron at the dock, but take Misty "in" each time. If they had some question, just ask on the spot. OR--Maybe Ron brought them to the dock to discuss something, IDK, but it could be they want her to get used to being at the station...WHO KNOWS

Well, they have video cameras at the station....

Is there some live feed ya'll are watching...I saw on another thread where someone said they can't hear the dogs bark over the chopper.

Is there some live feed ya'll are watching...I saw on another thread where someone said they can't hear the dogs bark over the chopper.

No live feed, it was video from this morning about 7 minutes or so long.

If she did something to Haleigh on her own...I would hate to be her. With these families...Wow! Very bad idea! Protective custody would be required and we should expect flack jackets for court proceedings.

If she did something to Haleigh on her own...I would hate to be her. With these families...Wow! Very bad idea! Protective custody would be required and we should expect flack jackets for court proceedings.

That's one court room I would not want to be in.....:eek:

I hope this case cracks something today with all this activity.
I can't get anything done, I keep hitting refresh on here waiting for any news at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth