Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed is that there has been no negative talk about Misty by family members on all sides, friends and neighbors, like we did in the Anthony case. I would think by now if there were any deep dark secrets somebody close to Missy would have sold out by now and spilled the beans. I just don't see that happening in this case, I still continue to feel like Misty is telling the truth, absolutely loves Haleigh and her brother. I'm beginning to think that her life with Ron, and his kids actually may have been a blessing for her, considering she is only 17 and the fact that she has not been living at home with her own parents. Who in their right mind just lets their 17 year old daughter move out of the house and into the home of an older man with kids? Is this normal? I think Misty was forced to grow up very quickly...and now this. My heart goes out to her. I think she is suffering greatly over Haleigh. She has shown more emotion and worry over Haleigh than KC ever showed towards little Caylee.

Imma gonna bump this back up. Misty's thread was about to fall off and go to the next page. We can't be havin that! The last person to be seen with Haleigh on page 2 at Websleuths? No way! Anyway, I was "overexhausted" yesterday, and last night while I was asleep, my German Shepherd came up and put her face close to mine, and I sensed it immediately. Misty has denied having had any alcohol or drugs, so I would think that it would be hard to pick the lock, come in,and take a child sleeping 3 inches, or wait was it feet????? away and see, hear, or sense NOTHING. But thats just me. I am not buying it, and I think since we are looking into Great Grandma's rap sheet, we certianly should keep the last person to have seen Haleigh up front and center where she belongs. IMO

Just heard on WJXT that Misty was taken in for more questioning just now.

You are absolutely right Kellync!!!

Misty is still the number 1 person on my list! I'm not sure if she did something to Haleigh or just knows something, which obviously she isn't saying.

When was the last time we seen Misty? News reports, in the background...anything?

Honestly, if I were Misty, and I were innocent and had absolutely nothing to do with this disappearance of Haleigh, I would be all over the media begging and pleading for her return or any information that might help find her! I know it has been rumored that LE might have told Ron not to talk to the media anymore, is this the case with Misty too?

Here in the past few days, I have lost much sympathy for many players in this case.
This girl though, she still is my number 1 suspect. I believe she had plenty of motive, and plenty of time.
I hope they are taking her down to the docks to talk to her!

Thanks, good to know, maybe I have esp and dont know it. It sure seems that Misty has been questioned extensively, and still no lawyer? That we know of....
Seems strange...
Maybe she cant afford one
Maybe she doesnt need one?
So many questions

Thanks, good to know, maybe I have esp and dont know it. It sure seems that Misty has been questioned extensively, and still no lawyer? That we know of....
Seems strange...
So many questions

I thought the same thing when I went to post about the breaking news. Are you "receiving" anything else?

Seems strange...
So many questions

Maybe she feels like the world will officially think she is guilty if she does. My honest opinion is that she wants to carry this out as long as she can. As long as they are not finding anything, she is in the clear..JMHO

Interesting also that we haven't heard any news of detectives talking to anyone in a couple of days, then all of a sudden during the same time cadaver dogs are out, they come and get Misty!
Maybe today is the day they tell her to spill the beans, and until those dogs find Haleigh, she will remain with them, so she can make it harder on herself or easier..one way or the other.
ps..I don't think she is smart enough to ask for a lawyer.

I am praying that with them taking Misty in AGAIN, and the search, that we are near the end of this horrid mess. That baby needs to be found. Dead or alive and whoever is responsible needs to be UNDER the jail. And yes I know we all think this it just feels better typing it out.

Maybe she feels like the world will officially think she is guilty if she does. My honest opinion is that she wants to carry this out as long as she can. As long as they are not finding anything, she is in the clear..JMHO

ITA!

I had posted this same thing awhile back. I think that she thinks she is ok and safe because nothing has come out...that either she or we are aware of that is!!!

I am praying that with them taking Misty in AGAIN, and the search, that we are near the end of this horrid mess. That baby needs to be found. Dead or alive and whoever is responsible needs to be UNDER the jail. And yes I know we all think this it just feels better typing it out.

If I were granted one wish in my lifetime, I would wish for all children to be protected from harm..:cloud9:

I thought the same thing when I went to post about the breaking news. Are you "receiving" anything else?
Nah, I just watched her thread move to the bottom, and said no way..
She is missing a blanket by her own account, she did laundry, including a blanket from the window BEFORE she did the school clothes and whatever else was in "the pile" by the backdoor, and went on national tv, and had to throw it out there that Haleigh "peed" on her other blanket. I thought that was unnecessary and IMO, cruel. I would NEVER put that info out there on my baby, it had nothng to do with anything, neither did blanket washing for that matter, and yet, this loving, nurturing caregiver had to let the world know RIGHT AWAY that Haleigh wet her bed-- pizzed me off. Then the cousin that molested her comes for a lil visit, and she was ok with that.......couple this with the myspace account that I believe she set up in the girls name that Ron supposedly had a baby with, and the comments she left, and I aint buyin her act for one minute. RANT--sorry...

Been trying to get info out of contacts re: dogs since midmorning. Haven't heard a peep back from anybody. Highly unusual.

It is still being reported that Misty and Ron are together...right?

Been trying to get info out of contacts re: dogs since midmorning. Haven't heard a peep back from anybody. Highly unusual.

One thread...the one on the dogs I believe...has the link to chopper video of the dog search this morning. WESH chopper, I think.

Hopefully you will hear something soon! Thank you for giving us the local updates!
Are you familiar with Fort White?

Misty had been taken in yet again for questioning today:eek: With all the activity going on today-they must have gotten a heck of a lead....

Nah, I just watched her thread move to the bottom, and said no way..
She is missing a blanket by her own account, she did laundry, including a blanket from the window BEFORE she did the school clothes and whatever else was in "the pile" by the backdoor, and went on national tv, and had to throw it out there that Haleigh "peed" on her other blanket. I thought that was unnecessary and IMO, cruel. I would NEVER put that info out there on my baby, it had nothng to do with anything, neither did blanket washing for that matter, and yet, this loving, nurturing caregiver had to let the world know RIGHT AWAY that Haleigh wet her bed-- pizzed me off. Then the cousin that molested her comes for a lil visit, and she was ok with that.......couple this with the myspace account that I believe she set up in the girls name that Ron supposedly had a baby with, and the comments she left, and I aint buyin her act for one minute. RANT--sorry...

Your thoughts about Misty's statements about the blanket are right on, IMO. Extraneous information--in this case the blanket washing-- is really helpful to LE in analyzing a person's statement.

Extraneous Information

Extraneous information in a statement also can provide clues to deception. A truthful person with nothing to hide, when asked the question, "What happened," will recount the events chronologically and concisely. Any information given that does not answer this question is extraneous. People involved in crimes may feel the need to justify their actions. In such cases, the information in the statements will not follow a logical time frame or will skirt what really happened. They also may include more information than is necessary to tell the story. In such instances, investigators should scrutinize this extraneous information and question why this person felt the need to include it.

http://www.crimeandclues.com/oct964.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member