Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MADJGN- did you know that the searchers with the dogs are not LE? They are part of a search group that participates in situations like these.

I don't know if they are called in by LE or if they are brought in a different way- and I don't know if that makes a difference with regard to what may have compelled today's search.

MADJGN- did you know that the searchers with the dogs are not LE? They are part of a search group that participates in situations like these.

I don't know if they are called in by LE or if they are brought in a different way- and I don't know if that makes a difference with regard to what may have compelled today's search.

From the way I understand it, LE calls in these special handlers to come in with their dogs and preform a search if they feel there might be something/someone out there. I know they are not LE, even though in the past I have seen LE come out and search with dogs on their own time in volunteer searches, retired and so fourth - other case. As for this case, I understood that LE called in the search team. Is that right? I don't know much about them only that LE calls them in in situations like this.

Code:
Update: The search for Haleigh

February 26, 2009 - 1:43 PM

Police said that in most cases, something is found within half a mile of crime scene on a second search.

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office called in the K9 South unit from Georgia to search and they did bring cadaver dogs. There are seven dogs searching today and 12 dogs plan to be used tomorrow in the search for little Haleigh. The dog handlers refused to speak to media or answer questions.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/search_4715036___article.html/dogs_police.html

HLN's has been putting this out there periodically, showed the video I mentioned before and now are also showing the video of her going to be questioned again wearing that red jacket and smoking. They haven't mentioned her being brought back as of yet!

I hope she is still there and that they are grilling her and going at her as forcefully as they are allowed. Haleigh deserves to be found, whether she has passed on or is still alive!

I have been checking the news stations websites hoping to hear about a presser, but still nothing, we probably won't get any info, unless something is found during the search today!

HLN's has been putting this out there periodically, showed the video I mentioned before and now are also showing the video of her going to be questioned again wearing that red jacket and smoking. They haven't mentioned her being brought back as of yet!

I hope she is still there and that they are grilling her and going at her as forcefully as they are allowed. Haleigh deserves to be found, whether she has passed on or is still alive!

I have been checking the news stations websites hoping to hear about a presser, but still nothing, we probably won't get any info, unless something is found during the search today!

I really don't think Misty had anything to do with her disappearance, but that is only my opinion...
I think they are questioning her so much, because she was indeed the last one to see Haileigh.
If she was the one that did this, she is one cold hearted person to sit around and watch the agony this family is going through, and not saying or doing anything. I don't understand how someone could hurt / harm a child and sit around watching others suffer.... it is just beyond me sickening! They HAVE to be mental to be able to do this. :mad:
If it was Misty I hope they DO find that out sooner than later.
My gut just tells me it wasn't her, or Ron.:confused:

From Day one Misty's eyes.... I have noticed that she has not been able to look into the camera or look into anyone's eyes while she is speaking. Her eyes are closed or near to it. She is either really high on something or hiding something. I felt maybe she was afraid of Ron finding out what she was doing prior to Haleigh's disappearance and that is why she had so many conflicting stories. Then I read about the two cousin that abused and molested her. I now wonder if that story is true, or did she vindictively press charges or her mother? It is known for some females at a very young age to be very promiscuous starting at 12yrs old. It seems to be normal though in that area, I noticed some have had there children at 15yrs. To each there own. However, I hate to think of it that way, but the fact that she was able to move on and move in with a 25yr old does not represent a person that has been violated "IMO" as a victim, I just don't understand how she is able to move on so fast. Also, the rumors about her drug use and a so called party the night that Haleigh was taken. Was there any jealousy issues with Misty and Haleigh? Or, Misty and Crystal? Either way, I find her to be the key to this case and hope that LE has found what is needed to try and bring Haleigh home one way or another.
I don't see this being a good out come. The dogs were out today looking for something specific, Human remains and they will be out again tomorrow. To me that says a lot even though LE is saying this is normal procedure. I don't see anything normal about it, it's been over 2 weeks. I think maybe the preliminary results may of came in on the items that were sent out for testing from the first search and the car. I pray that Haleigh is alive. I can only hope that she is hiding in the woods...as long as she is alive, that is all that matters for now. But the fact that they brought in dogs that are specially trained to find human remains really bothers me.
Investigators said more dogs will search the area again Friday. http://www.wftv.com/news/18802080/detail.html

Speaking as a victim of abuse, I can say that sexual abuse destroys a person's emotionally. The victim is often left with the feeling that they do not deserve to be respected and loved and will spend a great deal of time searching for a person to care for them. A lot of times they will jump into a relationship with the first person who shows an interest and if abuse in the relationship occurs they feel they deserved it.
No, I don't think she made up the story about being abused, but I do feel she knows more about Haleigh's disappearence than she is saying.

I really don't think Misty had anything to do with her disappearance, but that is only my opinion...
I think they are questioning her so much, because she was indeed the last one to see Haileigh.
If she was the one that did this, she is one cold hearted person to sit around and watch the agony this family is going through, and not saying or doing anything. I don't understand how someone could hurt / harm a child and sit around watching others suffer.... it is just beyond me sickening! They HAVE to be mental to be able to do this. :mad:
It wouldn't be the first time a person sat with the family and watched such pain knowing the outcome. They really don't have to be mental...only incredibly cruel, cold blooded, and selfish.

TN was just on HLN saying...she feels her granddaughter is still alive. As far as Misty is concerned knows that she loved her grandchildren and the grandchildren loved her just like a mom. Doesn't know why LE takes her, but if they have something to ask Misty then she wants them to take her, to take anybody they need to talk to!

Not word for word, but as close as I could get it from trying to type it out while listening...;)

Hmmm...to me it seems the family would be more suspicious of Misty especially with all the extra trips down to be questioned...IDK!

It wouldn't be the first time a person sat with the family and watched such pain knowing the outcome. They really don't have to be mental...only incredibly cruel, cold blooded, and selfish.

Oh I know it's not the first time.... I just can't fathom it honestly... more than sick, cruel, and cold blooded... thats just just ... darn right (I don't have a word for it)

Bolded by me.

I totally respect your opinion...we are all entitled to have one and I wish I could shake the feelings I am having honestly!

I don't really think one would have to be mental to do such a thing, selfish is just one word that comes to mind. I honestly hope and pray that Haleigh will be found alive and that I am totally wrong in my opinion of what I think happened!

From the way I understand it, LE calls in these special handlers to come in with their dogs and preform a search if they feel there might be something/someone out there. I know they are not LE, even though in the past I have seen LE come out and search with dogs on their own time in volunteer searches, retired and so fourth - other case. As for this case, I understood that LE called in the search team. Is that right? I don't know much about them only that LE calls them in in situations like this.

Code:
Update: The search for Haleigh

February 26, 2009 - 1:43 PM

Police said that in most cases, something is found within half a mile of crime scene on a second search.

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office called in the K9 South unit from Georgia to search and they did bring cadaver dogs. There are seven dogs searching today and 12 dogs plan to be used tomorrow in the search for little Haleigh. The dog handlers refused to speak to media or answer questions.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/search_4715036___article.html/dogs_police.html

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure what the "outside" team meant.

Oh I know it's not the first time.... I just can't fathom it honestly... more than sick, cruel, and cold blooded... thats just just ... darn right (I don't have a word for it)

Victims of abuse- especially sexual abuse can develop mechanisms that involve disassociating themselves from the pain they feel as a result of that abuse- and also from the pain that they cause others.

Since Misty admitted that her cousin abused her when she was a child, and since there is a man sitting in prison for abusing Misty a few years ago, we know for certain that Misty has suffered abuse.

Because of that, I don't think she feels things the same way that we do. So it's not a stretch for me to believe that she would not necessarily be sensitive to the pain she might be causing to the family by hiding what she knows or what she has done.

TN was just on HLN saying...she feels her granddaughter is still alive. As far as Misty is concerned knows that she loved her grandchildren and the grandchildren loved her just like a mom. Doesn't know why LE takes her, but if they have something to ask Misty then she wants them to take her, to take anybody they need to talk to!

Not word for word, but as close as I could get it from trying to type it out while listening...;)

Hmmm...to me it seems the family would be more suspicious of Misty especially with all the extra trips down to be questioned...IDK!

It is a possibility that they are suspicious, however allowing that suspicion to show could cause Misty to quit talking to them. Too, Misty could have loved both of them very much and it a fit of rage, just lost it. I don't know, I just hope an end is near.

With as many LDT that they have given Misty and the amount of questioning they have done, LE knows something is up. They questioned her the last time for what 5 hours?

I do not think she did anything to Haleigh, I think she was not there like she said she was. I sm sure she cared about the children as they did her, she was just not responsbile in the care she provided for them. She is scared to admit she was not home and is fearful of what RC will do if this information comes out. I think she is guilty of neglect that resulted in Haleigh's disappearence, by whom I do not know. I think it was someone that had been in that home previously and knew the schedule of RC working at night.

I hate the though of the Cadaver dogs being brought in. I was so hopeing this case would end with Haleigh being returned to her parents alive.:furious:

Victims of abuse- especially sexual abuse can develop mechanisms that involve disassociating themselves from the pain they feel as a result of that abuse- and also from the pain that they cause others.

Since Misty admitted that her cousin abused her when she was a child, and since there is a man sitting in prison for abusing Misty a few years ago, we know for certain that Misty has suffered abuse.

Because of that, I don't think she feels things the same way that we do. So it's not a stretch for me to believe that she would not necessarily be sensitive to the pain she might be causing to the family by hiding what she knows or what she has done.

(Bolded by me) I totally agree with you!! You can see when she is interviewed and crying it is not the emotions that a woman/girl would normally have.

I don't doubt for a minute that the kids loved her or that she loved them. But with Misty's past and some of the things she has had to endure in her life I just wonder if she in fact knows how to love? She may act and think she loves those kids, but in order to show love you must know love and I haven't seen many examples of how Misty was really showed any kind of love growing up! I know I will get a lot of flack for saying that but that is okay I guess.

Also, just a thought I had, when I was a teenager everything was about the drama...of course it was usually what so an so wore to the dance or how someone had worn their hair that day or who broke up with who to go out with someone else...maybe to Misty this is just drama and she didn't realize/still doesn't realize that this is MAJOR! I don't know if that makes any sense...just thinking!!!

With as many LDT that they have given Misty and the amount of questioning they have done, LE knows something is up. They questioned her the last time for what 5 hours?

I do not think she did anything to Haleigh, I think she was not there like she said she was. I sm sure she cared about the children as they did her, she was just not responsbile in the care she provided for them. She is scared to admit she was not home and is fearful of what RC will do if this information comes out. I think she is guilty of neglect that resulted in Haleigh's disappearence, by whom I do not know. I think it was someone that had been in that home previously and knew the schedule of RC working at night.

I hate the though of the Cadaver dogs being brought in. I was so hopeing this case would end with Haleigh being returned to her parents alive.:furious:

If she was not there it would definitely be important for LE to know who she was with.

But more and more I think she may have done something- I think she would have confessed if all there was to tell was that she wasn't there.

Am I the only one who thinks it is strange that not only is LE holding the trailer for so long, but that the car is still in the drive? O.k. I know Ron doesnt want to go in the trailer, but he doesnt want his vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487