Misty Road Rage Incident

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess the main thing is that regardless of whether or not Courtney knew who Misty was, a situation occured and Misty reacted to it.
Even if the situation was just throw out there and say Courtney cut them off intentionally while driving, Misty admits to flipping the bird.
It was in the morning, daytime; right? you'd think maybe there would be some others on the road who witnessed what happened?

I guess the main thing is that regardless of whether or not Courtney knew who Misty was, a situation occured and Misty reacted to it.
Even if the situation was just throw out there and say Courtney cut them off intentionally while driving, Misty admits to flipping the bird.
It was in the morning, daytime; right? you'd think maybe there would be some others on the road who witnessed what happened?

I'm not sure anybody would notice threatening gestures or birds flipped at somebody other than themselves but if there was dangerous driving done for 30 minutes I think that somebody ought to have seen it. Dunno, maybe somebody did, but knowing who all was involved now they might not be eager to get themselves mixed up in this mess. On the other hand, we might get idiots who wanted their 15 minutes of fame even though they saw nothing....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back