Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only trouble w/ that concept is most people buying drugs don't actually admit it to the po-po.

Key word, MOST. I believe this will be Misty's lot in life. And I do believe she has had a hard life, however, my concern for Haleigh is greater than my sympathy for Misty. jmo

The only trouble w/ that concept is most people buying drugs don't actually admit it to the po-po.

Fear is a strong motivator. LE knows how to scare people into telling them things... some people know how to shut up (like Misty and Ron have done so wonderfully in this case) but many spill when LE gets to 'em. They can lie to you to scare you, they can tell you the other person already told you the truth, that they spoke with the "dealers" already, that there were witnesses, etc. they can even go as far as to tell ya the others told them YOU were the master mind.

The fact is, MOST do end up telling on themselves. The prisons over population problem has a lot to do with this issue. Misty and Ron are kinda rare.. keeping their mouths shut all this time. (hence, the term street smart)

One report said one of the girls was left behind.
Did a neighbor call the police and this girl was still there when they arrived?
Was an officer in the area versus one of the three girls calling?
Or perhaps the girl that got ditched was pissed off, I might have been.

I like your list of choices as to what might have happened. But, does anyone know for certain who made the 911 call to report this incident?
Anyone?

I just called my police friend and asked why a person, who has gone to buy drugs and was instead robbed, would report that they were there to buy the drugs.

His response: "Ask my son. That's why he's on probation. The cops call and they admit it. Not very smart."

I have to admit, I snorted a lil.

I just called my police friend and asked why a person, who has gone to buy drugs and was instead robbed, would report that they were there to buy the drugs.

His response: "Ask my son. That's why he's on probation. The cops call and they admit it. Not very smart."

lol....:waitasec: debs say what??

If the majority of drug users and dealers actually admitted that it's what they were doing, the court system would not be nearly as backed up. Guilty pleas would be a snap. Drug addicts are NOTORIOUS liars.

Lets ponder this for a moment-you are jonesing or already high, you go to buy drugs and then you are robbed. A person with the capacity for self reflection might interpret it as Karma and a lesson learned. A, shall we say, less mature person might take it as a personal affront-after all they were there fair and square to trade money for drugs. I can see how someone with a mentality like this might actually complain about the unfairness of it all.

Well, she has more tears for her injury than she did when Haleigh was missing. Poor dear. Hope that arm heals soon.

If the majority of drug users and dealers actually admitted that it's what they were doing, the court system would not be nearly as backed up. Guilty pleas would be a snap. Drug addicts are NOTORIOUS liars.

Right and their "friends" tell on them!

My own mother ratted on me to keep from going to jail herself! They will do what they have to do to stay out of trouble.

Have you never heard of drug courts?

Lets ponder this for a moment-you are jonesing or already high, you go to buy drugs and then you are robbed. A person with the capacity for self reflection might interpret it as Karma and a lesson learned. A, shall we say, less mature person might take it as a personal affront-after all they were there fair and square to trade money for drugs. I can see how someone with a mentality like this might actually complain about the unfairness of it all.

Absolutely! People can assume what a "druggie" would do in this situation, they can try to find reason behind the actions but there is no reasoning except for wanting their high or their money to get a high elsewhere!

Misty is just TORE UP over that pocketbook being gone...............

It's true. It's sad but it's true! All we can think about is our drugs... all our smarts go out the window when we can't get 'em and we are facing withdrawl!

Misty is just TORE UP over that pocketbook being gone...............

"....it had everything I own in it..........." (I think I said she would report it because it had everything she needed in it.)

Well in my opinion if I decided to go with a few girlfriends to score and we get robbed I do not believe any of us would call the cops and or admitt to being at that location to buy illeagal drugs and instead got robbed. Does anyone else see this as a little Fishy? I am trying to understand the reasoning behind the confession and the fact that each of these young women know Misty is involved in a high profile child abduction case and the publicity and LE involvement would be all over the media within seconds of exposure.

I'm kind of torn on whether I think this drug deal happened or not. Partly because I can't imagine why the friend would've stated this if it weren't true putting herself at risk of being arrested for buying drugs. If they had gone there to see a friend, why on Earth would she say it was to buy drugs? But, the post above is also my reasoning on why this may not be true.

Then again, I do remember a "Stupid Criminals" show where they played a 911 tape of a guy calling in to report someone just stole his weed and he wanted the cops to hurry before they came back for the other drugs :doh:

I would be upset if big black guys accosted me and stole my purse. Just putting their hands on me would have me a nervous wreck. I haven't listened to the 911 call, but I don't know a woman who would take that happening calmly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back