Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The picture used in the article is NOT a current picture. It is a picture taken after the LVA/poly tests back when TN arranged to have TM conduct them. I will grant she doesn't look her best in the picture, but it is NOT a picture of Misty after she had her purse stolen at a drug deal.

its obvious they were there to buy drugs. the crushed up pills found in misty's purse where probably oxys like someone said. they wouldn't be able to charge her as when they did find her purse it wasnt on her person, even though it was probably her drugs.

"Griffith said at first police were told the three were at the complex so that one could visit a friend. He said police later learned the trip had been about purchasing drugs. Griffith said police did not know what type of drugs they were trying to buy."
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...tle=Police-Croslin-robbed-trying-to-buy-drugs

the misty friend who reported the robbery didn't just come out and say it was a drug trip. they probably got it out of them. le isn't dumb, certain areas are known for drugs and people only will go to them certain times to buy drugs. they know who lives where and does what.

bbm, The thing is, that is not what has been reported.

The picture used in the article is NOT a current picture. It is a picture taken after the LVA/poly tests back when TN arranged to have TM conduct them. I will grant she doesn't look her best in the picture, but it is NOT a picture of Misty after she had her purse stolen at a drug deal.

I'm genuinely concerned about Misty. Though this forum is for Haleigh, if Misty is innocent, and we lose her too, then we have lost two young girls and that would make me sadder inside when they cross my mind.

it is possible that misty and her friends never even told police they were there to buy drugs. the article mentions "witnesses told police"

"One of the women, identified as 22-year-old Melinda Santmyer of Crescent City, got out of the car at the complex and Cummings and driver Brandy Steedley, 18, also of Crescent City, circled the area, the police report says."
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/21/news/news01.txt

we have misty and melinda getting out of the car while brandy is circling the area in the car, which is typical behavior of those looking to make a drug deal.

"Witnesses told police they heard an argument then saw two males running away."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/21/news/news01.txt

it's very possible the "witnesses" are some of the people who live in those apartments and they are probably tired of the drug deals that go on there.

all the article said "Mommy Doo" is that while LE was there taking the statement of one of the females, another call came in and they just left and went to that call right in the middle of taking the statement. LOL :dance: Go figure. Is this crazy Daisy or what? Hey, I added the locals to my dish network so my "Young Guns son Beau, a race car driver on the Horizons" could watch nascar, Jerry Springer is on. :woohoo: I'm not allowed to watch his show according to my "out of town" hubby. :waitasec: What shall I do?:angel:
LOL You mind your husband?

bbm, The thing is, that is not what has been reported.
Right! I mis-read it at first too, I read crushed pill not crushed pill bottle. So it very well could have been a tylenol or ibuprofen bottle or pills. And it didn't say they were in Misty's purse.

The part in your post that I bolded

its obvious they were there to buy drugs. the crushed up pills found in misty's purse

it was said by chief griffith they were there to buy drugs.

"One of the three, Melinda Santmyer, 22, told officers they had driven to the complex to try to buy illegal drugs, said Assistant Chief James Griffith."

by bad, melinda was the one who supposedly said they were trying to buy drugs, not witnesses.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...tle=Police-Croslin-robbed-trying-to-buy-drugs

so the cops just gave misty back the crushed up drugs in a pill bottle in her purse?

i read it as crushed up pill inside a pill bottle. what else is she going to put something crushed up in aside from a tin foil or a plastic baggy?

LOL You mind your husband?

Even when he's not around. I'm watching Jerry under the premise to pray for them. :innocent: It's wild, didn't realize people were treating each other this way. This case is changing me.

For those who are mistaken about the pills, they weren't found in Misty's purse. They were found at the scene. Thanks to who posted the newest updated article too.

it was said by chief griffith they were there to buy drugs.

"One of the three, Melinda Santmyer, 22, told officers they had driven to the complex to try to buy illegal drugs, said Assistant Chief James Griffith."

by bad, melinda was the one who supposedly said they were trying to buy drugs, not witnesses.

so the cops just gave misty back the crushed up drugs in a pill bottle in her purse?
Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&catid=3

Says nothing even close to it being in Misty's purse, nor does it say the pills were crushed. The bottle was probably crushed from being run over or step on in the fray.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/102109/news_2103484.shtml

"Investigating officers reportedly interviewed Santmyer at an apartment in the complex.

"She told officers that they came to the apartment complex attempting to buy drugs," according to the police department report. "She stated that she got out of the car to look for an unidentified man they gave money to for drugs."

ooh, it said in the article that mistys attorney took her back cuz he learned brock told misty to ignore him??!!

"At that point, he dropped her as a client because she repeatedly had gone against his advice.

He said Tuesday that he reconsidered when he learned that Brock was telling Croslin to ignore him.

"She was counseling Misty to go against my advice," Fields said. "I didn't like that sort of interference with my representation."

Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&catid=3

Says nothing even close to it being in Misty's purse, nor does it say the pills were crushed. The bottle was probably crushed from being run over or step on in the fray.

so they just found the strap to the purse and the pill bottle on the ground?
maybe misty ditched the pills so she wouldn't have it on her when the cops were called lol:angel:

"Investigating officers reportedly interviewed Santmyer at an apartment in the complex.

"She told officers that they came to the apartment complex attempting to buy drugs," according to the police department report. "She stated that she got out of the car to look for an unidentified man they gave money to for drugs."

ooh, it said in the article that mistys attorney took her back cuz he learned brock told misty to ignore him??!!

"At that point, he dropped her as a client because she repeatedly had gone against his advice.

He said Tuesday that he reconsidered when he learned that Brock was telling Croslin to ignore him.

"She was counseling Misty to go against my advice," Fields said. "I didn't like that sort of interference with my representation."
Wow, now why would Ms. Brock do that, wonder?

bbm, good for her attorney. Now the truth keeps leaking out. Way to go Mama Donna. Now we learn. Hope you posted it in Donna speaks out and the road rage incident threads.

Wow, now why would Ms. Brock do that, wonder?

This angers me, and goes further to validate my suspicions of what's been front and center involved in this investigation since the beginning targetting Misty repeatedly. I don't believe LE condoned this undercover mama drama relationship. Shame on everyone involved.

Well in my opinion if I decided to go with a few girlfriends to score and we get robbed I do not believe any of us would call the cops and or admitt to being at that location to buy illeagal drugs and instead got robbed. Does anyone else see this as a little Fishy? I am trying to understand the reasoning behind the confession and the fact that each of these young women know Misty is involved in a high profile child abduction case and the publicity and LE involvement would be all over the media within seconds of exposure.

Well in my opinion if I decided to go with a few girlfriends to score and we get robbed I do not believe any of us would call the cops and or admitt to being at that location to buy illeagal drugs and instead got robbed. Does anyone else see this as a little Fishy? I am trying to understand the reasoning behind the confession and the fact that each of these young women know Misty is involved in a high profile child abduction case and the publicity and LE involvement would be all over the media within seconds of exposure.

It depends on what kind of area the apartment complex is. If its known for drugs and the girls didn't live there, or know anyone there, why were they there? Common sense tells you its drugs, and if theres crushed pills, is there ever a time where people just stop lying and come clean since the truth is obvious and to sit and lie to a cop is just ignorant so they stop?

We have so many people who can attest to the fact Misty is a drug addict, but some just keep making excuses for her-

jmo

I'm going to guess it was reported as a robbery because Misty has just lost her cha-ching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back