Misty's letter implicating Joe

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking it says a couple of things. Lindsy's only doing it to make me sweat or Lindsy's only doing it to reach my heart. Those are probably too big of words though. No offense, but going by the rest of the letter....

???Oh yeah Lindsey is one doing it to make me mad at you and Timmy???

I think you might have it except the "mad at" part. Not sure, you could be right but that looks like something else, I just can't figure out what.

We have to remember that she spells things quite incorrectly. mach for make, new for knew, now for know etc..

What's it say at the top about Joe would not go back to the house and stayed at the ??story??

I'm not sure, but I think she means that they stuck to the story they were telling about Haleigh being gone.

Does it say teach me? Lindsey is only doing it to teach me..

Also this letter was sent prior to Lindsay's trip to MA. Misty knew about that trip. What is she trying to communicate, grrrr I want to know.

We have to remember that she spells things quite incorrectly. mach for make, new for knew, now for know etc..

What's it say at the top about Joe would not go back to the house and stayed at the ??story??

store? storage?

I think we all need our secret decoder rings for this one!

Yep, Mew, seems Joe stayed at the "Story" .... 'but thay is all for now I just wish I knew what he did you know...' Hello? Mr. Rogers storytyme session ? ... sad.

Maybe Misty is talking about the day after Haleigh went missing. Joe wouldn't go back to the house (hanging fliers and hanging around?) and at some point held a knife on her threatening her not to tell. She probably means that he threatened her at the house also either that night or later. So, they kept at the story about Haleigh.

Yep, Mew, seems Joe stayed at the "Story" .... 'but thay is all for now I just wish I knew what he did you know...' Hello? Mr. Rogers storytyme session ? ... sad.

LMBO yep makes sense to me.

Now do the line at the top "I feel so bad about this :censored: you know cuz I ? (what's that word?)

Do you guys think at the top where she is talking about not being abe to see her, she is my best friend that she is talking about her mom? Since Lisa can't visit anymore.

Okay I got it, there's a period afer stayed. You know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed. At the store he put me up with a knife...

Do you guys think at the top where she is talking about not being abe to see her, she is my best friend that she is talking about her mom? Since Lisa can't visit anymore.

Off topic - why can't Lisa visit anymore? Sheesh! This case has more twists and turns than a pretzel!

I see no punctuation marks. That must be lesson "3".

This is the best I could do. I found myself correcting things, and I tried to stop, because it was messing up the letter. The dashes are the things I couldn't make out. Some small things I guessed on. This isn't exact, but you get the idea.

So I can see her she is my best friend and it is so hard not ----her --- -- ---a week. I miss her so much I don't know how much longer I can ---- -- -- no one knows how much longer I can take this. No one knows how I feel how I hurt none ---- ----- ----be in --- --- I feel so bad about this you know --- --- --- it. I was scared no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the store, he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me he told me at the house if he would kill me too. so I didn't know what to do he has --- ---raped me you know I heard they were coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and ----- is when Joe got mad ---- --- --- -- --- --- that is when Joe took it you know I don't know where Tommy went I don't think he did but I know he nows Joe did. They was so f---ed up and I mean I don't know how --- even drove home. This is why the van --- --- on and he was so f----ed up bad. That is all for now. I just wish I new what he did you know. Well I love you so much. ---- ---Chelsea please write me back as soon as you get this. Oh yea, Lindsy is only doing it to make me ------.Love, your little sis. I love yall tell Beso I love I love ---

So I can see her. She is my best friend and it is so hard not seeing her one or twice a week. I miss her so much. I don't know how much longer I can take ? no one know how I feel how I hurt noone or ? be in ? ? I feel so bad about this bleep you know cuz I ? say? it. I was scared no one knew what he said he would do. You know that day when he would not o back to the house and he stayed. At the store he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me. He told me at the house he would kill me to. So I didn't know what to do he has ? ? raped me you know. I heard they was coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad. Tom had wlked out and that is when Joe took it. You know I don't know where Tommy went. I don't think he did bleep but I know he know Joe did. They was so bleeped up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home. That is why the van had ? on and he was so bleeped up but that is all for now. I just wish I knew what he did you know. Well I love you so much Timmy and Chelsea please write me back as soon as you get this. O ya Lindsy is only doing it to ? me ? you ? ? Love your little sis Misty XOXOXO I love you tell Des I love her.

LOL me and Mary ann were thinking alike. Was faster than me :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back