GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific post. If this father did ruthlessly and horrifically murder his precious, dear, Godly, innocent little boy (and he is charged now, NOT convicted!), then, yes, with what we know about the history of insurance policy purchases and 'hitting the jackpot' REPEATEDLY on (life insurance and auto insurance, and renters' insurance) policies (has the reporter who listened to the audio tape posted on MSM about the further history of AT LEAST ONE life insurance policy beyond Barway and the 2 younger boys or present wife??), sickening to think and to say, but IMO such a person would be contemplating murder from the initial purchase of the policies, and each and every time he so very carefully made the payments.

A whole lot of people are deeply sickened by what's happened, and I believe it will really be hard on us when the full medical examiners and autopsy reports are made public. What happened to this little boy is utterly horrific, no matter what exactly it is the murderer did.

At least little Barway is safe and with God, no more hurt, no more fear, no more pain and suffering.

Still thinking about PC sending for Edwin (Barway) to be brought here, perhaps with the intention from the beginning to insure him for future use. Sorry....I know that is an awful thought.

PC did not let his ex-wife adopt Edwin, even though she wanted to. I wonder if this is because PC didn't want to ever be in a position to share an insurance payout with her. ??

FWIW, I'm not convinced PC and the new wife are actually married. I see a marriage record in Minnesota for PC when he married his exwife, but I don't see him on the records for any other marriage, at least not in MN. (Looking for records of the new wife is against TOS.)

Well when Erin Corwin was murdered it was MONTHS before the remains were released for her family to have a funeral.

There's been many drowning victims that the family had to wait for burial.

I think burying little Edwin without waiting on his Mom is just because they want to!!! Another smack in her face, and knife in her heart...that's what they are doing and it's WRONG! IMO, Pierre should have NO legal authority over what happens to Edwin's body and that should be left up to his biological Mom!!!

Well when Erin Corwin was murdered it was MONTHS before the remains were released for her family to have a funeral.

There's been many drowning victims that the family had to wait for burial.

I think burying little Edwin without waiting on his Mom is just because they want to!!! Another smack in her face, and knife in her heart...that's what they are doing and it's WRONG! IMO, Pierre should have NO legal authority over what happens to Edwin's body and that should be left up to his biological Mom!!!
I certainly agree with you. I was just commenting on my curiosity about what it meant by the state of the remains.

Still thinking about PC sending for Edwin (Barway) to be brought here, perhaps with the intention from the beginning to insure him for future use. Sorry....I know that is an awful thought.

PC did not let his ex-wife adopt Edwin, even though she wanted to. I wonder if this is because PC didn't want to ever be in a position to share an insurance payout with her. ??

FWIW, I'm not convinced PC and the new wife are actually married. I see a marriage record in Minnesota for PC when he married his exwife, but I don't see him on the records for any other marriage, at least not in MN. (Looking for records of the new wife is against TOS.)
It's so gross to think about how calculated and evil PC really is. I don't think a sick individual like him even has a conscience enough to ponder his horrible deeds. He's just going on with lies, lying to himself, and will no doubt he a big fat liar in the slammer. I hope this guy gets the harshest punishment possible. Never once have I read about such a cold hearted person as this evil man.

Edwin is an angel. <3 RIP little buddy.

Re: looking for records of the new wife might be against TOS, but looking for records of PC is not. And if he did marry this lady, there will be a record somewhere.

Of course deceased bodies are preserved by the morticians. IMO saying the burial 'MUST' happen before little Edwin's mother arrives is a complete made-up Crock of _. _.

Also, giving New Wife all of the money (that is, the 'net amount', as determined by 'the Pastor' !!!) is so awful: If the supposed 'purpose' is for the money to go to Pierre Collins' other children, Pierre Collins has FOUR MORE CHILDREN who should receive an equal share of that money (that is, the 'leftovers', as determined solely by 'the Pastor').

I've said it before, but, again, IMO, the reason Pierre Collins is continuing on and on to behave so arrogantly and immorally is due to the ridiculous notions (about 'being innocent', about $$$$$) that 'the Pastor' is feeding him. Remember, 'the Pastor' arrives at the jail with papers he's gotten created and tells Pierre Collins, 'Just sign here'.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/300876341.html

I suggest 'the Pastor' go start earning honest money with a real job, paycheck from a legit' employer, paid by the hour....

Surely the insurance will cover funeral costs (directly) though PC can't benefit?

Looks like the 'fundraising' means that PC got exactly what he wanted - cash for his family (and himself by default - she will see his commissary is funded).

There has to be a lawyer somewhere who could contest the release of the body to the pastor, it may not succeed, but it would buy some time for Mum to arrive from Liberia.

I pray that someone can help this poor Mum, she tried to give her son a brighter future and is being hurt by her rapist/murderer ex. (IMO) How much power do we give these monsters?

Funeral services set for Barway Collins
8:47 a.m. EDT April 22, 2015

Funeral services will be held this weekend for a 10-year-old Crystal boy whose body was found April 11 in the Mississippi River.

A family spokesman says the funeral for Barway Collins is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday at Shiloh Temple in north Minneapolis. He says the family originally hoped to wait a few weeks until Barway's biological mother could arrive from Liberia, but the service needs to be held this weekend due to the condition of his remains.

With the funeral on Saturday, there is really no way for the bio-mom to arrive in time....which probably serves PC quite well. The MSM would definitely cover the case and hear her side of the story, which I'm sure PC's camp doesn't want told to the Minnesota public before trial.

JMO.

But, I also agree that the mom may not really want to come here. I'm not sure I would. The entire story is so tragic for her. I hope she is making her own decisions and not being manipulated into any particular reaction. I'd like her to be in control of her actions.

It's so gross to think about how calculated and evil PC really is. I don't think a sick individual like him even has a conscience enough to ponder his horrible deeds. He's just going on with lies, lying to himself, and will no doubt he a big fat liar in the slammer. I hope this guy gets the harshest punishment possible. Never once have I read about such a cold hearted person as this evil man.

Edwin is an angel. <3 RIP little buddy.

Re: looking for records of the new wife might be against TOS, but looking for records of PC is not. And if he did marry this lady, there will be a record somewhere.

BBM.
I don't see anything for him except his marriage in 2009 to ex-wife. I'm only looking in Minnesota, though.

BBM.
I don't see anything for him except his marriage in 2009 to ex-wife. I'm only looking in Minnesota, though.
I haven't been able to find anything either. I should have looked at PCs fb before it was closed.

A reminder.... whether we agree or not - YC is not considered a POI and is considered a victim family member. Per TOS we must remain victim friendly so we should temper comments regarding her.

I would love to get hold of that warrant!

The search warrant includes:

"Another new detail in the search warrant revealed Collins' wife, Yamah Collins, told investigators her husband came home in tears after Barway went missing and said, 'In Africa, you only cry when someone's dead.'"
I just was copying and pasting that quote. I am not do sure YC was a part of this. IMO she may be yet another woman victimized by PC. Not totally sure but just a gut feeling.

I've been wondering why PC put duct tape on the boy's torso. The descriptions never said he wrapped the arms to the torso, but just that the torso (and feet) had duct tape.

Now that we know LE was interested in knives, I'm wondering if he wrapped duct tape around the torso to cover a stab wound to keep the blood from flowing noticeably in the water or over the ground as he brought him to the river.

??

JMO.

I just was copying and pasting that quote. I am not do sure YC was a part of this. IMO she may be yet another woman victimized by PC. Not totally sure but just a gut feeling.

My hunch she is unknowing victim. I think PC was a slithering sneak to both his ex-wife and YC.

I don't understand - kstp says a knife was found 'a few yards' from the body - - Little Edwin's (Barway's) body was recovered 10 feet further into the M. River from that drainage vat area ? ? Also, I live in the area, and we had an episode of torrential rain while Barway was missing - I believe I posted about it on here at the time (feel like it happened on a Saturday.... not sure.... can't remember exactly). Definitely at the time I thought that if Little Edwin was murdered on the bluff area, for sure, all evidence would wash away, but maybe not a big honkin' knife tossed in the shrubs.

Also: About the duct tape, remember that the police are trying to reveal 'just enough' to establish probable cause, for arrest, to obtain that search warrant. So, it is certainly very, very possible that police did NOT reveal ALL of the duct taped areas of Little Edwin's body.

The finding of the one towel with plant residue is wierd in that no one would keep such a towel in the kitchen cupboard - if that was the towel for 'having a picnic' outside in the grass, it should be in the entry closet.

I don't understand - kstp says a knife was found 'a few yards' from the body - - Little Edwin's (Barway's) body was recovered 10 feet further into the M. River from that drainage vat area ? ? Also, I live in the area, and we had an episode of torrential rain while Barway was missing - I believe I posted about it on here at the time (feel like it happened on a Saturday.... not sure.... can't remember exactly). Definitely at the time I thought that if Little Edwin was murdered on the bluff area, for sure, all evidence would wash away, but maybe not a big honkin' knife tossed in the shrubs.

Also: About the duct tape, remember that the police are trying to reveal 'just enough' to establish probable cause, for arrest, to obtain that search warrant. So, it is certainly very, very possible that police did NOT reveal ALL of the duct taped areas of Little Edwin's body.

The finding of the one towel with plant residue is wierd in that no one would keep such a towel in the kitchen cupboard - if that was the towel for 'having a picnic' outside in the grass, it should be in the entry closet.
If the knife was on the bottom of the river it is very possible it did not wash too far away. With that said, who's to say it is even related? Could be a coincidence....or is there a reason the knife is thought to be important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lybravyrgo