GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if the money goes to the Pastor............. take a guess.........

Maybe TC_MN or someone can cut&paste the new pics' of Barway's real mother - she's beautiful, very young. Also, there is about 1 hr. (I'm guessing) of audio interview with Barway's real mother -- just put online within the last hour or so. Can someone cut&paste those audio's here?? I know they're in 'Soundcloud'. I listened to the 1st 5 minutes or so - - am I allowed to post here what I heard Barway's real mother say on the tape?? I'm shocked and mortified - - wondering if the prosecution will want to bring her here to testify in the trial...

Well, if the money goes to the Pastor............. take a guess.........

Maybe TC_MN or someone can cut&paste the new pics' of Barway's real mother - she's beautiful, very young. Also, there is about 1 hr. (I'm guessing) of audio interview with Barway's real mother -- just put online within the last hour or so. Can someone cut&paste those audio's here?? I know they're in 'Soundcloud'. I listened to the 1st 5 minutes or so - - am I allowed to post here what I heard Barway's real mother say on the tape?? I'm shocked and mortified - - wondering if the prosecution will want to bring her here to testify in the trial...
Link?

OK I found it. Being that I'm not sure the interview is considered MSM so hesitant to link without mod approval. That particular fb page is not approved yet is it?

Does anyone know if Pierre's mother lived in the U.S.?

MSM = main stream media. Only msm info is allowed.

I think the hardest part of beginning at his first appearance hearing was seeing him strain to get a glance of his family members. I don't feel he deserved to get to see them. It's not fair. I'm glad he doesn't have money to call them. He doesn't deserve to hear their voices either.

I feel for the rest of the family. If this man can kill his son what has he done to his wife? His other children?

I've heard the audio that is claimed to be with Barway's biological mom, and I've also read rumors that are entirely different than what is heard on that audio tape. There is a reason only MSM is allowed here on WS, and we don't want to contribute to any misinformation (even if we read it on our own).

It's next to impossible to discern what is true just by what's posted on the internet, and I hope a reliable investigative journalist in MSM will take on the task of untangling all the rumors.

In the end, the truth will win.

JMO.

Excellent article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune dated April 18.

"And his work as a personal care attendant had been derailed by allegations of physical and sexual abuse made against him during the custody battle."

"When employed, Collins had made $8 to $11 an hour. To make ends meet, he’d relied on several insurance payouts after car accidents. "

"On March 18, just hours before Barway went missing, a Hennepin County judge had ordered Collins to find a job and to start paying more than $600 a month in child support."

There is more information about his relationship with his ex-wife, too. He initially left when she was pregnant, but returned. IMO, he returned because he was ordered to pay child support. I think he figured it would be cheaper to live together than pay for his rent plus the child support for kids in a separate household. JMO and speculation.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/300494341.html

The reporter on this article and video did not do a very good job IMHO - IMHO, the reporter does NOT understand up from down in this case. No Way should people keep on giving cash to 'the Pastor' IMHO - the money is probably going to buy 'the Pastor' more clothes and jazz up his Cadillac. IMO, the way 'the Pastor' swooped in on this horrific murder of this innocent little boy was just the SAME as a vulture.

As to River of Life Church, I used to volunteer there: That church Rocks. That church helps the poor, the down and out. They feed the local community (which is very poor and crime ridden) a delicious free dinner every single day of the year! Money is safe going to that church IMHO, except that Barway's mom may not want to come over to America right now - she's got a little boy who was very sick and just got out of the hospital one day ago.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...rway-collins-no-clear-direction-for-donations

BarwayEdwinCollins.PNG

what a sweet face, his eyes simply glow

rest easy now precious barway :rose:

No facebook support pages or groups are allowable to link at this time. Thanks for showing restraint and double checking yourselves to make sure rumor does not become confused as fact. :)

Article about the memorial service at the Mississippi.

"After meeting via Facebook, the mothers organized searches at the North Mississippi Regional Park, the last one on April 11.

'Looking out … it is apparent this boy is loved,' Castano said through tears. 'He has touched people through all walks of life in ways we could have never imagined.'"

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/300609391.html

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS Reporter Beth McDonough talked with Barway's mother Sunday.
Karluah confirmed an interview with a Liberian radio host. During that interview, she claims she was a 15-year-old student and Pierre Collins was her teacher. She was living in a Ghana refugee village and claims she was raped by Collins and became pregnant with Barway.
During the radio interview, she went on to say she let Barway come to Minnesota in 2011 to live with Collins so her son could go to school and have a better life.
http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3770650.shtml

Beaver’s marriage to Collins began to unravel.
She said they had physical altercations and that he also hit Barway, including spankings with a belt. He could be rough with all the children but was roughest with Barway, she said.
“He would literally whip him. … We fought so much about it. He told me to stay in my place, [that Barway] wasn’t my kid,” she said.
“My family told me to hold it together for the kids.”
In 2013, one of Beaver’s children alleged Collins touched and kissed her in a sexual way, and another said Collins beat him, records say. Beaver applied for and was granted a restraining order. Hennepin County found Collins responsible for abuse, records show. Beaver also reported the abuse to police. The county attorney’s office found insufficient evidence for a criminal charge.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/300494341.html?page=2&c=y

May Pierre Collins rot from the inside out starting now. No wonder he was 'secretive' about his past! He never wanted, nor loved Barway! IMO!

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS Reporter Beth McDonough talked with Barway's mother Sunday.
Karluah confirmed an interview with a Liberian radio host. During that interview, she claims she was a 15-year-old student and Pierre Collins was her teacher. She was living in a Ghana refugee village and claims she was raped by Collins and became pregnant with Barway.
During the radio interview, she went on to say she let Barway come to Minnesota in 2011 to live with Collins so her son could go to school and have a better life.
http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3770650.shtml

Beaver’s marriage to Collins began to unravel.
She said they had physical altercations and that he also hit Barway, including spankings with a belt. He could be rough with all the children but was roughest with Barway, she said.
“He would literally whip him. … We fought so much about it. He told me to stay in my place, [that Barway] wasn’t my kid,” she said.
“My family told me to hold it together for the kids.”
In 2013, one of Beaver’s children alleged Collins touched and kissed her in a sexual way, and another said Collins beat him, records say. Beaver applied for and was granted a restraining order. Hennepin County found Collins responsible for abuse, records show. Beaver also reported the abuse to police. The county attorney’s office found insufficient evidence for a criminal charge.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/300494341.html?page=2&c=y

May Pierre Collins rot from the inside out starting now. No wonder he was 'secretive' about his past! He never wanted, nor loved Barway! IMO!
I was hoping msm would get in touch with her! Thank you for the link!

How frightening to realize he was a teacher. Someone "trusted." IMO hos supporters need to reflect on this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay