GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot help but wonder at the cause of death. Was Barway conscious when thrown into the river? If so, did he have time to realize his father's intentions?

I bet the murderer strangled the lovely child from behind - got the child down to the river's edge and got behind him.... Murderer would not want the child to be able to scream out - - it's park area, and possible someone could overhear, from one side of the river bank or the other...

Because I walked at the River's edge yesterday, if Pierre hypothetically did weigh-down Barway's body with ropes and weights, and pitch the child into the river, imo, yes, it is logical that an 'Uncle' accomplice was helping throw the child's body as far out into the river as they could. Hypothetically if Pierre and 'Uncle' did this crime, with the shrubbage on the banks of the river being so barren now, the murderers could look around and feel confident no one was watching. The area is nice and quiet, breezy - I don't know what the winds were like that day. The River is 'moving' but not loud and wildly.

THERE MAY BE SOME IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE.

Here is a link to the press conference: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...dy-found-in-river-is-barway-collins/25678901/
I could NOT hear the questions that were asked - can anyone please listen close and post what the question was to which the Chief said, 'That is a good question!' ???
What I think is new information, is this: The Police Chief said the two other children 'are in the care of their mother, Yama'. OMgoodness - I am guessing that Yama has turned on Pierre and believes now that Pierre is the murderer and has voluntarily gone to what we call 'A Safe Location' - meaning, hiding with the two youngest little boys !!! I bet this means they're guarding the 'last wife' in Wisconsin and her 4 kids 24-7, too.

I wish the police would tell us how Barway was murdered - I guess it is strangulation. Maybe they're not going that because they think if they say how this precious little boy was murdered, then some upset person might really try to 'take Pierre out...' now.... I am guessing we'll be told the exact cause of death AFTER Pierre Collins is charged with Murder One.

.... know all I say is my guess and my opinion based on what I see and hear....

Also, tomorrow, I need to be by the area of the apartment complex midday, so I expect I will drive through if Pierre has not as yet been arrested.

I just hope beyond all hope that they didnt throw him in alive. This case is so horrible. We listened to him speak and watched him smile moments before his little life was taken.

I just hope beyond all hope that they didnt throw him in alive. This case is so horrible. We listened to him speak and watched him smile moments before his little life was taken.

I'm with you mpnola. I hope it was quick and painless.

Would being near the river be enough evidence to convict? Then, of course, PC said he was elsewhere...

Maybe they haven't arrested PC yet because they are hoping he will lead them to "Uncle" somehow. If not physically, then maybe through cell phone contact or some other way. Or maybe they think if he is allowed to sit around, that he will get "worked up" mentally and emotionally and be more willing to spill the beans on "Uncle" when the time of interrogation comes. I think "Uncle" is involved. Otherwise, LE would know who Barway was referring to by this point. Someone would have stepped forward by now and said he was probably who Barway saw from the van. PC is still being called "a suspect" or the "primary" suspect, but they haven't said he is THE suspect. At least not in the press conference and videos I have seen.

RIP Barway :(

So many children killed by their parents, I don't understand. I don't want to understand.

THERE MAY BE SOME IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE.

Here is a link to the press conference: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...dy-found-in-river-is-barway-collins/25678901/
I could NOT hear the questions that were asked - can anyone please listen close and post what the question was to which the Chief said, 'That is a good question!' ???
What I think is new information, is this: The Police Chief said the two other children 'are in the care of their mother, Yama'. OMgoodness - I am guessing that Yama has turned on Pierre and believes now that Pierre is the murderer and has voluntarily gone to what we call 'A Safe Location' - meaning, hiding with the two youngest little boys !!! I bet this means they're guarding the 'last wife' in Wisconsin and her 4 kids 24-7, too.

I wish the police would tell us how Barway was murdered - I guess it is strangulation. Maybe they're not going that because they think if they say how this precious little boy was murdered, then some upset person might really try to 'take Pierre out...' now.... I am guessing we'll be told the exact cause of death AFTER Pierre Collins is charged with Murder One.

.... know all I say is my guess and my opinion based on what I see and hear....

Also, tomorrow, I need to be by the area of the apartment complex midday, so I expect I will drive through if Pierre has not as yet been arrested.
What I hear for the "that's a good question" question is "also, during the investigation, did you believe it was a homicide?"
The other question that I think you didn't hear was right after she said the kids are in the care of Yama, someone asks (at 2:45 mark) "Is Pierre separated from Yama?" Answer: "Not at this time."

AN UPDATE

So, here's a link from 2pm yesterday when a reporter goes up to Pierre Collins and says, 'Did you know a boy's body's been found in the River?', and Pierre Collins looks all around, his eyes dart around, and he gives no reply at all. Pierre was wearing a pic' of Barway taped onto his shirt. (Note: I do not understand 'why', but the reporter did not give her audio of what she said to Pierre...)

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/04/12/search-group-body-park-pierre-collins/25670523/

Snipped.

His eyes really do dart.

Eyes darting like that man on NG whose child was found in the basement.

What I hear for the "that's a good question" question is "also, during the investigation, did you believe it was a homicide?"
The other question that I think you didn't hear was right after she said the kids are in the care of Yama, someone asks (at 2:45 mark) "Is Pierre separated from Yama?" Answer: "Not at this time."
Thank you! Between you and MMary it was helpful to get both your inputs!

THE PASTOR DOES IT AGAIN !!

Smith said he believes justice will come to whoever took Barway's life. "Whoever perpetrated this crime, your days are numbered,"...."You have to be a monster to perpetrate such acts."

I think the 'Pastor' needs to go back to seminary school (online? mail order?) He calls the murderer 'a monster', but Jesus wants us to look at such a person as someone who is very, very sick, soul sick. Well, at least the 'Pastor' is showing some humanity-- he's probably infuriated that he chose to defend Pierre Collins and claim him to be innocent. He probably thinks this murder may reflect badly on Liberians as a group, but I don't feel that way. This imo http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/04/12/body-found-in-river-is-barway-collins

HERE'S SOME ADDITIONAL NEWS - 'LAST' WIFE SAYS PIERRE WAS FURIOUS ON THE DAY OF BARWAY'S DISAPPEARANCE - AT THE CHILD SUPPORT HEARING, PIERRE WAS FURIOUS, AND JUDGE WAS 'HARD ON HIM' AND ORDERED PIERRE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. ALSO PIERRE WOULDN'T LET 'LAST' WIFE ADOPT BARWAY.

“He's ... my son,” Beaver said. “I took care of him, I nurtured that little boy, I tucked him in. I was his mommy.”

On March 18, the day Barway Collins went missing, Pierre Collins was at a court hearing that Beaver was teleconferenced into. “Pierre was ordered that day to pay child support,” she said. “The judge was not lenient on him that day at all. The day was very hard on him and he was angry.” Divorced now for more than a year, Beaver has sole custody of their 4 children -- 2 biological and 2 others from a previous relationship that Pierre adopted. But Beaver said Pierre would not allow her to adopt Barway.

It's sounding like this was a rage killing, and that Pierre was enraged at his 'last' wife, and maybe this was largely a way to seek to hurt her ??? This is just crazy information !! IMO, if Pierre Collins did this murder, how could he be such a dumbbell? To kill the child the very day of child-support-court??? The court proceeding would all be on video ! http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...gations-of-pierre-collins-now-coming-to-light What I am guessing is that Pierre Collins somehow never learned about cell phone gps and cell phone tower 'pings', and he really thought no one would ever catch him ! omg !!!

HERE'S SOME ADDITIONAL NEWS - 'LAST' WIFE SAYS PIERRE WAS FURIOUS ON THE DAY OF BARWAY'S DISAPPEARANCE - AT THE CHILD SUPPORT HEARING, PIERRE WAS FURIOUS, AND JUDGE WAS 'HARD ON HIM' AND ORDERED PIERRE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. ALSO PIERRE WOULDN'T LET 'LAST' WIFE ADOPT BARWAY.

“He's ... my son,” Beaver said. “I took care of him, I nurtured that little boy, I tucked him in. I was his mommy.”

On March 18, the day Barway Collins went missing, Pierre Collins was at a court hearing that Beaver was teleconferenced into. “Pierre was ordered that day to pay child support,” she said. “The judge was not lenient on him that day at all. The day was very hard on him and he was angry.” Divorced now for more than a year, Beaver has sole custody of their 4 children -- 2 biological and 2 others from a previous relationship that Pierre adopted. But Beaver said Pierre would not allow her to adopt Barway.

It's sounding like this was a rage killing, and that Pierre was enraged at his 'last' wife, and maybe this was largely a way to seek to hurt her ??? This is just crazy information !! IMO, if Pierre Collins did this murder, how could he be such a dumbbell? To kill the child the very day of child-support-court??? The court proceeding would all be on video ! http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...gations-of-pierre-collins-now-coming-to-light What I am guessing is that Pierre Collins somehow never learned about cell phone gps and cell phone tower 'pings', and he really thought no one would ever catch him ! omg !!!

It does sound more like a rage killing than it did before. I guess the autopsy will answer some of this . . .

Very sad.

For those of you who have followed cases such as this a lot, is it common for police to suspect somebody for such a long time AND announce they are a suspect but yet not make an arrest??

I've seen people called "suspect" and never arrested. I think in this case, there will be an arrest soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23