MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so first paramedic, “code 2” for “mouth injury“ (as already mentioned, just taking some notes here as I’m watching).

* Witness indicates that Code 2 indicates “low criticality...no life threatening indication”.

*Updated to Code 3 “about a minute and a half later”.

Additionally, (paraphrasing):

*At this point, when the witness is asked why there was an upgrade to Code 3, it seems there is not an answer to this, just that they put their lights and siren on and continued. Witness testifies that at that point, they didn’t have any more information re: the reason(s) for the upgrade to Code 3.

Last edited:
I felt like he was getting more frustrated with defence esp when he said are you asking what she has... I think he felt emotional but didn’t want to show it. Jmo *advertiser censored*

Since this is being televised I think some of witnesses are reluctant to be nice to the defense in answering his questions since it's such an emotional case in a city they live, and work in.

Jmho

Why is this current testimony relevant? I mean all the detail....they showed up to the wrong location - that’s all that needs to be established IMO

Witness “ I spoke to one police officer, saw maybe six or seven people who were in the vestibule part of store”

Did you have an interaction

Witness “ mam do you mean a conversation?”

She needs to ask better questions!!!

Mentioned off duty firewoman

The only "point" I heard was that he was able to check the carotid artery and Chauvin hadn't moved. Which would mean his knee was not on the crotid artery?

Nelson also asked about using a thumb to check for a pulse and how you should use fingers because the thumb has a 'pulse' (assuming your own thumb pulse could be mistaken as a pulse on the patient)... is that what one of the officers did? There is ALWAYS a reason why they ask certain questions, sometimes we have to wait days or weeks to find out why that question was asked.

Here's the link to look up records in Minnesota.
https://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

Here's a screen shot for MH:
View attachment 290929
THIS is some rap sheet . This guy used to be Maurice and changed his name I guess to Morrie's. Reports are it is all the same and take a look at some of the crimes...no wonder he can't get on the stand. The defense would discredit anything he says.
Witness “ I spoke to one police officer, saw maybe six or seven people who were in the vestibule part of store”

Did you have an interaction

Witness “ mam do you mean a conversation?”

She needs to ask better questions!!!

Mentioned off duty firewoman
just an observation...she is confusing and not good with these witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member