GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #18 - Chauvin Closing & Deliberations #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if anyone is watching the local station KARE’s stream but the defense attorney AL Brown had some sound critical comments about the states closing . I agree with him. Schleicher got rolling towards the end but Brown captured my disappointment perfectly!

IMO he is showing lots of feeling- as evidenced in the cadence of his voice: it is clear he is outraged by the actions of the defendant

EEEks, he just compared to state taking away your children. I wonder which juror he is speaking to for hung jury..

*back to listen*

Oh lawd. Time to go clean my house :) be back for rebuttal.

IMO I think it's important to listen to it all. There are different interpretations of these charges, we have been discussing them on the sidebar threads to try to better understand them. I get that most/some have already made up their minds though.

In any shots of Chauvin I never saw him react to anything. Hard to tell with a mask for sure but IMO I saw nothing but writing or the odd glance.

I do think that something is "different" with Chauvin's seeming lack of emotion. I'm not sure that is any indication of his guilt though. Some people have trouble reading and showing emotion. Some people just don't care. Some people care a lot, but keep it locked away, and appear blank in public. It's hard to know. All MOO.

Martinez got disbarred!?????

ETA/ I just Googled and wow! I was critical of Martinez and got into it with the Juanettes on here in the Arias appeal thread! Although he was highly entertaining to watch....he was a loose cannon!
I think you've changed your avatar since then.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member