GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #18 - Chauvin Closing & Deliberations #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson is talking about resonable officer..

Waiting for prosecution to COME BACK and say, as we all saw, that a reasonable officer got off of him as we say Keung and Lane did.

MOO

All the criticism I'm seeing makes me think Nelson has done his job. JMO
Not speaking for anyone but myself.. but ummm definitely not. This is about someone who died while in police custody with a man shoving his knee in his neck even after he was dead. This is not about baking cookies, robbing a liquor store, being an alien or any other BS that man spews.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson
·
12m
#DerekChauvinTrial - Chauvin looks on as his attorney Eric Nelson gives the defense closing argument.

Derek.jpg

Chauvin left his mask on for state's closing (also he was in close proximity to Nelson) but has taken it off for defense closing.

#DerekChauvinTrial - Defense closing: Criminal case is like baking chocolate chip cookies You need flour, sugar, butter, if you're missing one critical ingredient you can't make cookies. State has burden of proving each & every element beyond a reasonable doubt
Trial.png

link: https://twitter.com/cathyrusson

Chocolate chip cookies anyone?
animated-smileys-housekeeping-007.gif

Freshly baked! All the ingredients in it! :D

Not speaking for anyone but myself.. but ummm definitely not. This is about someone who died while in police custody with a man shoving his knee in his neck even after he was dead. This is not about baking cookies, robbing a liquor store, being an alien or any other BS that man spews.
<modsnip: personalizing>

If these things get the attention of people here that means that it probably will with the jury. They will then discuss these issues while deliberating. The defense needs only one juror to have a reasonable doubt about the State's cause of death. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're wrong.

If these things get the attention of people here that means that it probably will with the jury. They will then discuss these issues while deliberating. The defense needs only one juror to have a reasonable doubt about the State's cause of death. JMO
It seems to be getting attention here more by people pointing out how dumb it is.

I am not sure that the prosecution can come back and say.. well, he had CPR, etc. and it made those levels come up... I could not find it anywhere, in any testimony when I went looking this weekend. It was stated he had CPR.

I agree, she is going to have a really hard time not explaining it as a nurse if someone doesn't understand it.

Wait, I thought Nelson said that the blood oxygen went up to 98% because of the CPR?
I thought he said that if he just went from Tobin's rebuttal, and claimed the blood oxygen % as a reason that there wasn't asphyxia, and ignored the PM and ER MD testimony, then he would not be looking at ALL the evidence?

I thought he was using it as an example to show the jury the importance of examining all the evidence. Maybe I misheard it. My brain is still waking up....

All MOO.

Last edited:
It seems to be getting attention here more by people pointing out how dumb it is.
Exactly he’s throwing all these stupid scenarios in there that have nothing to do with the case. Because he has nothing. I’m all about listening to both sides of evidence and coming to a conclusion. I’ve seen the evidence, and I stand firm on that he’s guilty of 3rd degree murder. I wasn’t in the beginning. Then I heard evidence.

<modsnip: personalizing>

Above BBM

IMO, if any juror has a doubt at this point, it's an unreasonable doubt. Based upon the State's evidence, I believe the State has proven all three charges beyond any reasonable doubt.

IMO, DC is guilty of all three charges.

IMO, although GF had a normal oxygen level in his blood, it was not getting to the brain, thus resulting in asphyxia.

Using Nelson's chocolate chip cookie recipe analogy, if one of the ingredients is sitting over there on the counter and doesn't get into the recipe, it won't work.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member