GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #18 - Chauvin Closing & Deliberations #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As despicable as it sounds, Nelson is doing a good job! Strictly from an argumentative perspective. But this argument defies logic and common sense! Chauvin’s actions were so egregious that this all just falls flat unless you’re looking for an excuse to acquit! The other officers actions also seem callous and unnecessarily aggressive after seeing this video over and over! Smh. The whole thing was so unnecessary and gross!

Also I seriously think any mention by Nelson of Chauvin training any other officer at the scene just undercuts more of his defense. N no other officer acted like Chauvin. No one else placed their knee on GF'S neck....whether that's because they weren't trained to do so or they didn't agree with doing that doesn't matter. It doesn't help his client to point he trained one of them and (indirectly that) that the rookie officers acted much better than him

Oh dear, Nelson is discussing elevation of maximum restraint in the live feed.. and Nelson is saying "should we elevate the use of force".

Yeppers, the did Mr. Nelson... 3 people on back is elevation of the hobble on the side.

He is saying "reasonable police officers" discussed actions.. and would call EMS... that a suspect risk would continue.
attempting to 'imprint' the minds of the jurors.
Appalling tactic.

I think Nelson just likes to hear himself talk.

even when I’m in full blown panic attack mode and I’m shutting down, I can’t breathe but I can still voice my concerns. Even when I’m at the point of almost hyperventilating I can still say I can’t breathe I’m going to pass out

A reasonable officer, a reasonable officer, a reasonable officer...

Interesting that he took the MFD witnesses 3 minute for help to arrive as what a reasonable officer would also think so Chauvin was just doing that waiting for them. Again, he provided no care when it was clear that Mr. Floyd was unconscious and, then, no pulse. It is disgusting to me every time they try to justify his client's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member