MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
October came, and with it came the one-year anniversary of the abduction. On a weekday morning, our student teacher, who coincidentally had been a student at The College of Saint Benedict, stood in front of the class and told us how hard the anniversary was going to be for her. She explained that when we had seen newspaper reports about the kidnapping, citing "an unidentified source," it had been her name the newspapers could not print. She had been the last person to see Jacob Wetterling alive; she had been the worker at the convenience store the night he had disappeared.

[http://cdm.csbsju.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/CSBArchNews/id/1673/rec/1]

If you want answers, do research, ask the right people the right questions in the right manner, or re-hash old news and old posts, spinning your wheels in the dirt of some farmer’s driveway – the choice is yours.

Prov. 11:14

This had been posted by sher years ago.

Can you elaborate on specifics about L and the tapes that has tapped your interest? It's certainly an interesting piece in this mystery.

Okay, here's how the story goes.....

A man in his 40's, let's call him L, is lovers with another, younger man, let's call him D. D may or may not have worked at Gary's Pizza in 1989. Anyhow, D leaves L for another older man in Wisconsin, let's call him C. So D & C are now together, and L is feeling spurned.

L goes to an investigator as an informant, and tells him that D has specific, non-public knowledge about how the boys were lined up and how Jacob was selected. Problem is, D is only 5' 5" tall, and is thin, maybe 150 lbs. D doesn't match the description of Jacob's perp, nor does he have a deep or raspy voice. So, maybe it's L that really has the specific knowledge of the crime, and he's either retaliating against D as a jilted lover, or he is informing on D pre-emptively so as to beat D to the punch.

L lived in Wisconsin at the time of the abduction, and his own son said that he was out of town the weekend Jacob was taken.

L is a known homosexual, but also a pedophile. He is questioned about taking pictures and molesting his own granddaughter. He exhibits high stress levels on questions regarding Jacob, and his granddaughter.

Is it a myth, or is it reality.....I don't know. Still researching.

Interesting. How old is the son of L?

So L has or had a wife?

How tall is L?

L lived in Wisc? where? close to St. Joe?

Does L have relationship with the DR family?

How could L have the information that no one knows? isn't this exactly the kind of thing LE holds back to identify the perp?

What has LE done with this info?

Are you going to discuss this with the FBI?

Interesting. How old is the son of L?

So L has or had a wife?

How tall is L?

Good questions. L was married at one time. I'm sorry I don't have the answers to your other questions.

No way! I own many collector vehicles and aftermarket wheels were a dime a dozen in the late 80's.

Geez, I wish I had known you then. I always put snow tires on my car and rather than having to pay to have them mounted, my hubby thought we should just get four tires on the extra rims. Even at a junkyard, it was simply too expensive and that was not for anything special.

We get a kick out of the kids who have their aftermarket tires and rims on a junker, The wheels are more expensive than the car.

So L was a grandfather at the time.

of course, he could be 32 years old if he had a child at 16 and his child had one at 16 so grandfather doesn't mean much age wise.

i was thinking this was LH, but LH was never married. So LK perhaps?

October came, and with it came the one-year anniversary of the abduction. On a weekday morning, our student teacher, who coincidentally had been a student at The College of Saint Benedict, stood in front of the class and told us how hard the anniversary was going to be for her. She explained that when we had seen newspaper reports about the kidnapping, citing "an unidentified source," it had been her name the newspapers could not print. She had been the last person to see Jacob Wetterling alive; she had been the worker at the convenience store the night he had disappeared.

[http://cdm.csbsju.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/CSBArchNews/id/1673/rec/1]

If you want answers, do research, ask the right people the right questions in the right manner, or re-hash old news and old posts, spinning your wheels in the dirt of some farmer’s driveway – the choice is yours.

Prov. 11:14

are you referring to the ad for the Peace Corps? Could the perp have left the country via a job such as in the Peace Corps?

are you referring to the ad for the Peace Corps? Could the perp have left the country via a job such as in the Peace Corps?

I assume he's only referencing the article that was written by the student who had the Tom Thumb worker as a student teacher. It's on page 12.

I took it simply as if anyone wants to know the name/testimony of the Tom Thumb clerk then ask the writer of the article if that info is available and ask appropriately and respectfully and maybe-hopefully more information will flow.

Ah yes. I remember running mismatched wheels during the winter months.

I would hope LE had the opportunity to see images of the car. Most people though take pictures right after they purchase them and not after a few years of ownership. I found it funny that on Joy's blog she called it an Oldsmobile Grand Prix :thinking:

Geez, I wish I had known you then. I always put snow tires on my car and rather than having to pay to have them mounted, my hubby thought we should just get four tires on the extra rims. Even at a junkyard, it was simply too expensive and that was not for anything special.

We get a kick out of the kids who have their aftermarket tires and rims on a junker, The wheels are more expensive than the car.

I assume he's only referencing the article that was written by the student who had the Tom Thumb worker as a student teacher. It's on page 12.

I think that is a bit too obvious coming from Mossad. Especially considering Sher posted this article years ago.

Methinks Mossad is being more clever and in depth

I was very excited thinking about this, but seriously, if someone knows who the perp is, then why is it not reported to LE? If Stearns co doesn't work, there is the FBI and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I find the Peace Corps ad interesting because in all my years, I have never seen an ad anywhere. There must be some big connection with the college?

Perhaps the perp lives in a foreign country now. That is why there have been no more incidents. Abusing children in Third World countries is so easy and there are so many children who no one is paying any attention to.

That also got me thinking about airline employees. Northwest Airlines had a very generous benefit where family members could fly for free basically. I am not sure what the benefits were for siblings. But husband, wife and children are covered by it.

People would fly places just for a long weekend because they could.I think that is true for most airlines.

Just a thought the nefarious activities may be carried out, but not in the US

Ah yes. I remember running mismatched wheels during the winter months.

I would hope LE had the opportunity to see images of the car. Most people though take pictures right after they purchase them and not after a few years of ownership. I found it funny that on Joy's blog she called it an Oldsmobile Grand Prix :thinking:

The "Oldsmobile Grand Prix" is simply another glaring example of the silliness of some of the information she theoretically has.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/testing-gives-clues-in-john-doe-case/26900306

JANESVILLE, Wis. -

Scientific testing has helped investigators in Rock County narrow in on the identity of the teenage boy whose skeletal remains were found near Turtle Creek in 1995. The boy is believed to have died in 1994.

The test results show the boy was most likely from Wisconsin, Minnesota or Michigan.

The above boy is believed to have died in 1994 which would mean Jacob would have been kept alive for several years if this boy is him.

A couple of questions on Jacob's footprints on the driveway:

1) Has it been determined where exactly his tracks were located on the driveway? Were the tracks on the north side of the driveway, middle or south?
sxbskm.jpg

Image found on Websleuths

2) Is it a general consensus that Jacob was shuffling his feet here?
ixy3x3.jpg

http://saintautumn.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/footprints.jpg

3) Has it ever been discussed that two perps could have abducted Jacob? One driving the vehicle parked in the Rassier driveway and another who ordered Jacob along the driveway pointing a gun? This would explain why no perp footprints have been disclosed or shown appearing on the driveway.

4) Based on the images gathered by Shergal, it appears Jacob walked down the middle of the driveway, but I would like to know this as fact. On the #6 slide would the top print be Jacob's final print turning left? And I would assume that the tire tracks would possibly have been Kevin's where he accidentally drove over the crime scene, correct?
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/sh...fd-4bdd-a181-9fb30b8cd9ad.jpg.html?sort=4&o=5

If the above image in #6 slide is in fact Jacob's last print I'm 100% in belief that he entered a vehicle. And w/o a single copy of a perps footprint I surmise this was done by two individuals, a driver and the perp who held them a gunpoint.

Based on the photo's submitted by Shergal it visually appears that Jacob's last print was turning towards the center of the driveway, while walking just south of the center of the driveway. So, the vehicle would have been parked in a similar fashion to the flow of traffic, towards the north side of the driveway. After marching Jacob into the vehicle and staying in the weeds/grass the whole time, I believe the perp walked or ran back to the tar to enter the vehicle, hence leaving no visual trace or prints.

If there was a perp print wouldn't LE have released the shoe size and print pattern? Also, wouldn't this have been a smoking gun as to whether or not DR was the perp? Clearly he wasn't listed as a POI until after Kevin came forward, hence if there were ever prints of the perp at the scene they did not correspond with DR's footsize. And if LE does have perp prints, why wouldn't they have released the shoe brand and size to ask the public for help, especially right after the abduction?

Regardless of all of this, the lack of a perp footprints, to me, is glaring evidence that Jacob left in a vehicle. The Steven Stayner case is a strong candidate in showing how this could have been pulled off by multiple culprits. All IMO of course.

FindTim

Do you believe the perpetrator backed his vehicle that far into the driveway or did he pull in forward and eventually turn around in the building site and leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971