MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there was an interview documented that DR said he didn't have access to any black nylons and the camera man picked up on his mother's black nylons hanging in the bathroom per se. I will see if I can find it again.:)

There is no evidence about the blood, where it was even a minute amount, or that it belonged to JW. The chest had been in the extended family for years. I had not heard DR had videos. Videos of what? Do we know exactly what DR had since LE has never shared this information.

That is the problem with the blood . They do not have the tools to ID it.

How many people have cadaver blood in their house?

That means a person who IS DEAD has left blood on a chest. Not that someone left blood from a cut. Nope. It is BLOOD from a DEAD PERSON! How can that be?

Yes, there was an interview documented that DR said he didn't have access to any black nylons and the camera man picked up on his mother's black nylons hanging in the bathroom per se. I will see if I can find it again.:)

I found this, but it definitely does not say black, and it also states, "someone said."

"...someone commented that DR said his mother didn't have stockings but later someone else commented that in a video the camera panned to the bathroom and there were stocking in there. The R's are religious and during the 80's you were expected to dress up for church unlike today where jeans and t-shirts are acceptable. Any older woman would have stockings to wear to mass.

That is the problem with the blood . They do not have the tools to ID it.

How many people have cadaver blood in their house?

That means a person who IS DEAD has left blood on a chest. Not that someone left blood from a cut. Nope. It is BLOOD from a DEAD PERSON! How can that be?

Not in the house... stored in the barn

Something that is stored in the barn.

So, it could never have been in the house?

And how about this. How many people have cadaver blood in their barns or any other outbuildings?

I found this, but it definitely does not say black, and it also states, "someone said."

"...someone commented that DR said his mother didn't have stockings but later someone else commented that in a video the camera panned to the bathroom and there were stocking in there. The R's are religious and during the 80's you were expected to dress up for church unlike today where jeans and t-shirts are acceptable. Any older woman would have stockings to wear to mass.

That was a discussion about the video. This discussion was years after the video

Seriously? A dog hits on cadaver scent on the very same property where Jacob went missing and you are arguing location? I have to question your connection to this case as a cadaver dog hits only on HUMAN death scents. It really is a big deal that dogs hit on that chest. Why is it not a big deal to you?

Trino, explain why there would be a human death scent on a wooden chest found on DR's property. Let's try to explain our convictions with realistic scenerios.

I saw the original broadcast on TV with this interview. The reporter was inside the Rassier home, and DR was giving sort of a mini tour. He would stop in each room and comment or answer a question from the reporter. He stopped in what appeared to be a dining room and was talking and behind him through the open bathroom door you could see black nylons (or) black pantyhose - 2 legs with feet - hanging on the shower curtain rod. DR did not mention the mom not having black nylon during this interview, he had stated that previously in another interview. So when we saw the black nylons, we were quite surprised. That video can no longer be found online. But it happened. I saw it with my own eyes.

But the trunk/chest had originally been in their house, that was what allowed LE to get the search warrant to search the R house. (DR says this himself in an interview which has been posted here several times.)

DR did say on camera that the trunk had been in the house at one time, and that's how LE got a warrant for the house.

Regarding the blood, DR said it was "some…sort….of blood?…I don't know the technical jargon…"

To the point about the blood, I am not convinced it's ever been described as cadaver blood, only as blood.

I saw the original broadcast on TV with this interview. The reporter was inside the Rassier home, and DR was giving sort of a mini tour. He would stop in each room and comment or answer a question from the reporter. He stopped in what appeared to be a dining room and was talking and behind him through the open bathroom door you could see black nylons (or) black pantyhose - 2 legs with feet - hanging on the shower curtain rod. DR did not mention the mom not having black nylon during this interview, he had stated that previously in another interview. So when we saw the black nylons, we were quite surprised. That video can no longer be found online. But it happened. I saw it with my own eyes.

This is accurate. Thanks for putting this together!

If that was so important, why isn't DR in jail?

I think many posters sell themselves short by the focus on DR, while we hear stories about LE looking elsewhere, i.e. at connections to other abductions. It seems LE, while not saying DR is no longer a POI, has refocused. Perhaps we have not because we have little to no alternative. LE has many facts, which, obviously, they are not about to share with anyone. And, so, we go round-and-round as we re-hash old information.

I think many posters sell themselves short by the focus on DR, while we hear stories about LE looking elsewhere, i.e. at connections to other abductions. It seems LE, while not saying DR is no longer a POI, has refocused. Perhaps we have not because we have little to no alternative. LE has many facts, which, obviously, they are not about to share with anyone. And, so, we go round-and-round as we re-hash old information.

Because trace amounts of cadaver or human blood may not be enough to prosecute DR and convict him it is certainly enough for LE to name him a POI mad for us to discuss him as THE suspect in this case. Why is that so hard to understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm certainly open to the abductor having been anyone, including DR. There are other possibilities. I don't think it hurts to review old info, as long as we are sure we are not misrepresenting the known facts and have sources and links to back them up.

DR did say on camera that the trunk had been in the house at one time, and that's how LE got a warrant for the house.

Regarding the blood, DR said it was "some…sort….of blood?…I don't know the technical jargon…"

To the point about the blood, I am not convinced it's ever been described as cadaver blood, only as blood.

No, I do not think it has been specified as cadaver blood.

Here is my thought process.

Imagine how much stuff exists on that farm. Plus, DR calls himself a pack rat.

By eyeball scan, is anyone going to notice a stain on something?

Blood does not dry red. A blood stain could be hot chocolate or Coca Cola or any number of things. Blood stains do not scream out blood stain.

So, I figure the dog hit on the trunk. The dog is trained for cadaver blood.

How else could they determine , during the search, that some random stain on an old trunk is blood?

And it seems like the dogs hit on the fire pit.

How many of you, as long as you are not Donald Blom, have cadaver scent in your fire pit?

When did DR first announce about all of these cars in his driveway?

Why would a grown man tell such a lie?

Does that make a bit of sense?

Evil never withstands its power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member