MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did DR first announce about all of these cars in his driveway?

It has taken 25 years to concentrate on this piece of information and we have achieved this answer in thanks to a sleuther who as short as a few weeks ago revealed the answer. DR did not speak about what he had seen until the next morning, when two investigators went to him seeking answers.

So why isnt DR front and center on the stage for finding Jacob you might ask, well he waited a bit too long. His house was tore apart in a search warrant 4 days later.

It has taken 25 years to concentrate on this piece of information and we have achieved this answer in thanks to a sleuther who as short as a few weeks ago revealed the answer. DR did not speak about what he had seen until the next morning, when two investigators went to him seeking answers.

So why isnt DR front and center on the stage for finding Jacob you might ask, well he waited a bit too long. His house was tore apart in a search warrant 4 days later.

So why didn't LE talk about these cars DR had seen?

Did he mention all of them right away?

So why didn't LE talk about these cars DR had seen?

Did he mention all of them right away?

I'm not sure he did mention them all right away. He talked about seeing a small dark car with headlights close together (with a child or woman in the passenger seat) the next day at the school evidently - but not to the 911 operator or officers that night. I don't think he brought up the other car racing like mad up his driveway in the afternoon until Kevin came forward in 2003-04 and said those tracks in the driveway had been his. And even then, he may have only told LE at that time, and not announced it publicly. Because for years he was saying he "saw things" that day, but wouldn't say what they were because it might tip off the abductor. In an article in the newsleader (I believe it was) he did say something about the things he saw being "cars and people he witnessed."

Where is the roster of the individuals who in 1989 lived at the half-way house for sex offenders? Who are they?

Where is the roster of the individuals who in 1989 lived at the half-way house for sex offenders? Who are they?

In storage down at the St Cloud Police Department. I would be sure when they did become aware of the half-way house for sex offenders that they and the FBI did become familiar with each and every person living there. All of whom may have checked out with alibis. Maybe one is still being looked at. If we really want to find this out for ourselves now, one of us will have to hire a detective who may get that information for us.

Edit add- Would the stearns country history museum possibly hold this information?

Here's the thing, Dr was creating diversions and lying to protect himself. When we look at all these examples as a whole we are seeing the inconsistencies. This would be one reason he kept his file on Jacob. When he replays his interviews and comments in his head year after year he is bond to get mixed up.. and he did get mixed up.. another thing his parents stated he was talking too much and in an interview with Julie and cbs Dr says he will get into trouble for talking... by whom?!? This is strange.. correct me if I'm wrong here but 25 yrs have almost passed. At one time I was sold on the idea that Dr worked with others. Now I'm not so sure. Who would be able to keep their mouths shut for 25 years?!? Friendships go bad and guilt would take over. Imo somebody would have narked Someone off by now. Just a thought.

Here's the thing, Dr was creating diversions and lying to protect himself. When we look at all these examples as a whole we are seeing the inconsistencies. This would be one reason he kept his file on Jacob. When he replays his interviews and comments in his head year after year he is bond to get mixed up.. and he did get mixed up.. another thing his parents stated he was talking too much and in an interview with Julie and cbs Dr says he will get into trouble for talking... by whom?!? This is strange.. correct me if I'm wrong here but 25 yrs have almost passed. At one time I was sold on the idea that Dr worked with others. Now I'm not so sure. Who would be able to keep their mouths shut for 25 years?!? Friendships go bad and guilt would take over. Imo somebody would have narked Someone off by now. Just a thought.

Can DR's parents come to the table with him being responsible? or will they for the life of them defend and shield him no matter what. How can you tell your own son he is talking too much, without thinking he had something to do with it.

In storage down at the St Cloud Police Department. I would be sure when they did become aware of the half-way house for sex offenders that they and the FBI did become familiar with each and every person living there. All of whom may have checked out with alibis. Maybe one is still being looked at. If we really want to find this out for ourselves now, one of us will have to hire a detective who may get that information for us.

Edit add- Would the stearns country history museum possibly hold this information?

I'm interested, but not enough so to hire a detective. However, it would be good to know:
1. How long was this place in existence?
2. Did it house minimum level sex offenders or Level 3?
3. How many sex offenders lived there?
4. Did they work in the community? What were their hours?
5. Did any of them resemble or sound like the abductor?
6. Are any of them willing to speak today to the Wetterling abduction?
7. Do any of them have suspicions of another person in the half-way house?
8. Did LE personally question all of them? When? Lately?
9. Did any of them give DNA samples?

Just a few of the questions I would like answered...

FYI there were SEVERAL sex offender half way houses in the area.

seems like it. I grew up in poor part of St Paul metro area which was considered "dangerous". Looks like the rural areas were a lot more dangerous that I thought.

Clearing the halfway houses of any suspects is essential with a possible future prosecution against DR.

"When trying to solve a complex puzzle, it is helpful to group similar pieces together before attempting to combine them into a larger pattern."

http://www.yellodyno.com/pdf/OJJDP_Child_Molesters_Who_Abduct%20Children.pdf

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samip...1990PPress.jpg

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

What further research can we uncover on this man to qualify, or disqualify?

Search his belongings for black pantyhose, try to find a handgun in the family, try to correlate him to murder.

B
"When trying to solve a complex puzzle, it is helpful to group similar pieces together before attempting to combine them into a larger pattern."

http://www.yellodyno.com/pdf/OJJDP_Child_Molesters_Who_Abduct%20Children.pdf

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samip...1990PPress.jpg

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

What further research can we uncover on this man to qualify, or disqualify?

Many on here have seen this info.

Re the study. It was done or at least completed in 1995 with 18 incarcerated subjects. I magine there would be far more info today.

And when it is said , for instance that 60. % do whatever, that means 40% do not. So, the info is interesting but has to be taken for what it is worth.

We do not know when DAH was physically in jail. That would be good info to know as it appears he may have been incarcerated .

LE unfortunately can do more then we ever can from here. They have pounded away at DAH with the cold spring and jacobs case. It appears no fruitful result has been gained in 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist