MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that the halfway houses are institutions and not a home.

Since the crime happened later at night on a Sunday, I truly believe anyone in a halfway house would be expected to be there.

Is anyone able to tell from these photos if Jacob's prints and the tire tracks are on the left or right side of the driveway (in terms of the last pic)? Most people, if they are going to park or pull over, would park closer to the right side of the driveway or street. Depending on where the tire track was, that could tell us which way the vehicle had been facing (i.e. the road or towards DR's farm).

Thank you to Shergal1 for the pics!!

This may be a bit off topic, but I came across it while researching this case...

Somebody from up there.... How common is the name "Rassier" in MN? I don't know of anyone with that name in my area, but I'm nowhere near MN.

There was a different Daniel Rassier from a few counties away from Wetterling's disappearance that was essentially railroaded in a legal sense in a different case. Apparently his daughter has mental problems and invented an intricate world of child abuse and rape that didn't exist. This Daniel (along with his wife and his brother) were hounded by authorities until it was basically proven that the daughter made it all up.
(http://www.startribune.com/local/11585386.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue)

I just wanted to know if that is a very common last name or if this is just a really weird coincidence?

Is anyone able to tell from these photos if Jacob's prints and the tire tracks are on the left or right side of the driveway (in terms of the last pic)? Most people, if they are going to park or pull over, would park closer to the right side of the driveway or street. Depending on where the tire track was, that could tell us which way the vehicle had been facing (i.e. the road or towards DR's farm).

Thank you to Shergal1 for the pics!!

I think we determined earlier that the tire tracks are on the south side of the driveway because of the angle of the shadows from the sun. (So the car would have been heading into the driveway towards the house.)

Not being Catholic, how does it work?

Could some parishoners do confession and now these perv priests know they have like minded people they can hook up with?

I think one could tell from tread patterns which direction the tires were going.

Not me, however

Re the name Rassier.

Very common around St. Cloud.

People back in those days had lots of children. I forget how many sibs DR has. One living sister? And how many brothers? 5 maybe?

Someone would have to do a genealogy chart to see if that Rassier is related.

I think one could tell from tread patterns which direction the tires were going.

Not me, however

It is very difficult to tell direction on vehicle prints. Some trackers can pick it out and some can't. I have difficulty with hard packed ground.

Ugh. I hope it is not another water one!

I hope it isn't either, Human. We have plenty of lakes and rivers where I live, and it is extremely rare for a college age male to die in one. And the kids here can drink with the best of them.

BTW. I think they found out because she lied about a Leann Womack concert. WTF?

I hope it isn't either, Human. We have plenty of lakes and rivers where I live, and it is extremely rare for a college age male to die in one. And the kids here can drink with the best of them.

Unfortunately, not rare in MN or WI...

Scot Radel (St. Cloud)
Patrick Kycia (Moorhead)
Chris Jenkins (Mpls)
Michael Noll (Wisconsin)
Josh Guimond (St. John's - Collegeville MN - never found)

These are just a few off the top of my head :(

that is a case for another thread. A clemson student was found in the river today too. Way too many victims of that stuff.

Did anyone see the facebook post for the Jacob Wetterling site about a new suspect? ELOSoul, do you have the link? Good info in there.

shoot, the student from Sartell was found in Moorehead dead. ANOTHER ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn