MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me majorly disappointed. Nothing we didn't already know. My entire family watched, they enjoyed it but also found it empty.

It's entertainment...as bad as that may sound-the awareness of Jacob via TV exposure can't hurt. Certainly empty of any important info-almost beyond lacking. I thought the entire hour would be devoted to Jacob-was disapointed when it was only a fraction of the hour. Although emotional in content, I found it ODD that there was no mention of a named POI or a nearby farmstead. Seems that would add to the intrigue. It seems to me the 'media' will never solve this case and I don't think LE will either.

It's entertainment...as bad as that may sound-the awareness of Jacob via TV exposure can't hurt. Certainly empty of any important info-almost beyond lacking. I thought the entire hour would be devoted to Jacob-was disapointed when it was only a fraction of the hour. Although emotional in content, I found it ODD that there was no mention of a named POI or a nearby farmstead. Seems that would add to the intrigue. It seems to me the 'media' will never solve this case and I don't think LE will either.

When John Walsh said he knew everything that there is to know about this case, I thought we would be getting somewhere. Sadly, it was basically a show that Joy Baker could have put together. No investigative journalism at all. And then it is cut off at the end, no notice just another clip of another story. Poorly done. At least Jacob's name is out there again.

Anybody know the make/model and color of the vehicles at DRs farm in 1989?
How old were the children that DR taught?

I got one new piece of information from this show. Patty Wetterling was standing at the bottom of DR's driveway and pointed BEHIND her as the direction that the boys were told to run into the woods. That is the spot that Shergal suggested a car may have been hidden. That is just not possible with this new information. Also, this gives a direct line of site for boys when they turned around to look up DR driveway and they saw nothing. No car, no lights, no sounds.

I got one new piece of information from this show. Patty Wetterling was standing at the bottom of DR's driveway and pointed BEHIND her as the direction that the boys were told to run into the woods. That is the spot that Shergal suggested a car may have been hidden. That is just not possible with this new information. Also, this gives a direct line of site for boys when they turned around to look up DR driveway and they saw nothing. No car, no lights, no sounds.

Jared, Joy, and Mr. Walsh have formed an alliance to force push a vehicle back into the Wetterling case. Know this is groundless. What they didnt tell you was that Jacobs last footprint is 40 yards from the site of the abduction next to a fresh tire track. Tire tracks that in fact have been ruled out by LE 15 years later. There is not a telling sign of another vehicle puncturing the gravel between the open time slot of 915 pm to 945 pm on the night of the abduction. Jared and Joy have brought back the white van. Noone saw the white van noone heard the white van, noone puts a white van in St Joe that night. Why white van? Have they told us differently?

Why Are there no pictures of DAH anywhere on the internet? He was convicted of molesting boys in Paynesville. He was on his own drinking and abandoned as a child. Yet, this obituary of a lovely lady in Paynesville claims him as a son. What if she tried to rescue him as a child? What if she adopted him? What if there wasn't a black mask or blackened face as mentioned in on of the assaults? What if DAH is a black man and not a man wearing a black mask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why Are there no pictures of DAH anywhere on the internet? He was convicted of molesting boys in Paynesville. He was on his own drinking and abandoned as a child. Yet, this obituary of a lovely lady in Paynesville claims him as a son. What if she tried to rescue him as a child? What if she adopted him? What if there wasn't a black mask or blackened face as mentioned in on of the assaults? What if DAH is a black man and not a man wearing a black mask?

There is an Allen Hart on the sex offender registry who is incarcerated now and his race is listed as black. If it was dark out, would a kid in 1989 in northern mn know if it was a black man or a skin tight black nylon mask?

DAH had different methods, no mask and he repeatedly abused the same kids over and over. No abductions. And no car involved, how is this guy even in this conversation? Google DAH if you know his real name. His MO is completely different. Did I mention that it is now clearer than ever that no car was involved after Patty Wetterling stood on the very spot one might be hidden and pointed behind her as the direction the boys ran thereby completely eliminating a hidden car across the street from the DR driveway. The boys did not see or hear a car. And Jacob's abductor walked 40 feet up the DR driveway, he was seen walking that way by Trevor. That show was unbelievable. And what kind of car did DR drive back then or his parents? How old were the kids that he taught?

No, Sanner will not announce an arrest.
No, Stearns County Attorney Kendall will not file criminal charges.
An unanticipated and untimely death? Are you presuming DAH? Or a different culprit? Are you predicting?
The road to Hell IS paved with good intentions.....always has been. And, as you've stated: Hell is for Children(Pat Benatar).

As for the expecting the unexpected....just ONCE....would you get to the point?
Isn't seeing Jerry Wetterling in his white hair and his white beard looking for his son and Patty Wetterling in her anguish and old age wondering and agonizing where Jacob is....Is this not enough to move you to disclose whatever it is you know about Jacob's whereabouts?
If you know nothing....then your riddles mean nothing. If you know SOMETHING....then HELP!

Thank you ! thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Times a hundred milllion billion zillion!

JBrown posted a pic of DAH on here somewhere. Perhaps if you look up jBrown and her posts, you will find it.

It is from when he was perhaps 18 or so years old. He is very white.

JBrown posted a pic of DAH on here somewhere. Perhaps if you look up jBrown and her posts, you will find it.

It is from when he was perhaps 18 or so years old. He is very white.

Ok thank you. I am trying to look at things more openly, that's the only way this is going to get solved.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” Arthur Schopenhauer

Now, everyone (modsnip) Dan Rassier, the Polka Padre, cadaver smell, tire tracks, Kevin, bloodhounds, partial footprints, burn pits, light poles, Kevin’s girlfriend, flattened vegetation, one vehicle or two, Slush, escape via horseback, neatly stacked wood piles, priests in airplanes, human bone smell, (modsnip) . .

Prov. 11:14

Is DR's POI becoming more defined for us after last nights show. The definition of a poi can be concieved in two ways- either that person has information that is helping the case or something has drawn attention to that person being involved. With no DR or that whole swath of the case missing last night, is the only immediate witness of cars looking more illogical?

DAH is not a black man. We have one photo of him - shown at link below. Second link is the article on him from the St. Paul Pioneer Press in 1990.

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samiping/DAH.jpg

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samiping/DAH1990PPress.jpg

Off topic a bit, but interesting because the Vidocq Society looked at the Reker case and confirmed that the POI who Stearns County is looking at in this case is the correct person or person(s) to be looking at...

New article on the Reker girls murder in today's St. Cloud Times. It's been 40 years! There is an unnamed POI (or POIs) and a $50,000. reward.

"The case was presented nine years ago to the Vidocq Society, a nonprofit organization based in Philadelphia whose members are experts in various fields of criminal investigation. The organization hears presentations from agencies investigating cold cases and provides confidential opinions.

After reviewing a presentation by the Stearns County Sheriff's Office and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the Vidocq Society "supported and confirmed that the person(s) of interest identified by local investigators ... were in fact the trail to follow," Sanner said.

Sanner and the Rekers won't say who the suspect or suspects are. The fact that Vidocq supported what local investigators are thinking has given Marty Reker an answer, even if there never is a conviction."

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2014/09/01/years-sisters-killed-questions-remain/14917247/

Anyone with information about the Reker case is asked to call the Stearns County Sheriff's Office at 320-251-4240 or the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Cold Case Unit at 651-793-7000 or 877-996-6222. The program Spotlight on Crime is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspect(s). More information about that program and the Reker case can be found here: https://dps.mn.gov/entity/soc/Documents/poster-spotlight-on-crime-mary-and-susan-reker-acc.pdf

(Also posted this on the Reker thread on WS)

Off topic a bit, but interesting because the Vidocq Society looked at the Reker case and confirmed that the POI who Stearns County is looking at in this case is the correct person or person(s) to be looking at...

New article on the Reker girls murder in today's St. Cloud Times. It's been 40 years! There is an unnamed POI (or POIs) and a $50,000. reward.

"The case was presented nine years ago to the Vidocq Society, a nonprofit organization based in Philadelphia whose members are experts in various fields of criminal investigation. The organization hears presentations from agencies investigating cold cases and provides confidential opinions.

After reviewing a presentation by the Stearns County Sheriff's Office and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the Vidocq Society "supported and confirmed that the person(s) of interest identified by local investigators ... were in fact the trail to follow," Sanner said.

Sanner and the Rekers won't say who the suspect or suspects are. The fact that Vidocq supported what local investigators are thinking has given Marty Reker an answer, even if there never is a conviction."

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2014/09/01/years-sisters-killed-questions-remain/14917247/

Anyone with information about the Reker case is asked to call the Stearns County Sheriff's Office at 320-251-4240 or the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Cold Case Unit at 651-793-7000 or 877-996-6222. The program Spotlight on Crime is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspect(s). More information about that program and the Reker case can be found here: https://dps.mn.gov/entity/soc/Documents/poster-spotlight-on-crime-mary-and-susan-reker-acc.pdf

(Also posted this on the Reker thread on WS)

If they can do this for the Reker case, how about for Jacob?

and don't forget the court record of DAH involuntary commitment. http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

If DAH or DR did not do it, they may have ran in the same circles as the person who did. I am trying to find out what group was operating in MN/WI area. It could have included Ed Lanphear, Vern Seitz, DAH and others. There are some scary fetish groups online that operate in MN. Trying to research them now.

JBrown- similarity, I was trying to think of why DAH might have sought out a new victim...was one of his usual targets on vacation? Was he doing work in the St. Joseph area that weekend?
It might make sense that he graduated to using a mask and force instead of his usual coercion methods for a one -time only deal.
What I can't figure out is what happened after. I.e. if DHA (or any other perp) didn't mean to necessarily kill Jacob, how could they have so easily hid the body on the fly?

There is so much undeveloped land in MN and Wisconsin that it seems it is something that could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper