MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys remember Aaron or Trevor saying they thought it might be a high schooler playing a prank? Kevin and Feeney were 21 years old.

Do you guys remember Aaron or Trevor saying they thought it might be a high schooler playing a prank? Kevin and Feeney were 21 years old.

That was an instinctive reaction as the moment unfolded, it was not a conclusion they made, or anything they considered after they realized the seriousness of the situation.

With all due respect, I think we need to move on from Feeney and Kevin. Feeney was thoroughly vetted, twice. Kevin we thoroughly checked out as well.

That was an instinctive reaction as the moment unfolded, it was not a conclusion they made, or anything they considered after they realized the seriousness of the situation.

With all due respect, I think we need to move on from Feeney and Kevin. Feeney was thoroughly vetted, twice. Kevin we thoroughly checked out as well.

We can move on, but there are three people (DR, Kevin, Matthew Feeney) proven to be over that hill that night. They're important. We don't have evidence pointing to any of the others being there-VS, Hubers, TG, LK etc.

We can move on, but there are three people (DR, Kevin, Matthew Feeney) proven to be over that hill that night. They're important. We don't have evidence pointing to any of the others being there-VS, Hubers, TG, LK etc.

There were also a house full of sex offenders nearby. I also believe we need to move on from those proven to be vetted and dismissed at least once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were also a house full of sex offenders nearby. I also believe we need to move on from those proven to be vetted and dismissed at least once or twice.

The house full of sex offenders, where is it? There is no unknown tire tracks, sighting, footprints to put any of them over the hill that night. So that for now is pure speculation whereas Kevin, DR, Feeney are directly there.

The house full of sex offenders, where is it? There is no unknown tire tracks, sighting, footprints to put any of them over the hill that night. So that for now is pure speculation whereas Kevin, DR, Feeney are directly there.

And have been vetted and excluded. We don't have the details that the police do, but they were excluded for some good reason so I am done with them.

Feeney and his lawyer are the ones that say he has an air tight alibi, I haven't heard that from LE, have you? Does someone have the answer to-Was Feeney proven not to be alone after he dropped off the kid across from the Wetterlings?

Feeney and his lawyer are the ones that say he has an air tight alibi, I haven't heard that from LE, have you? Does someone have the answer to-Was Feeney proven not to be alone after he dropped off the kid across from the Wetterlings?

The news have reported that LE cleared Feeney in 1989 and again just recently.

The news have reported that LE cleared Feeney in 1989 and again just recently.

Well I have to say it, third times the charm? Was feeney ever alone in the neighborhood of the Wetterlings?

Well I have to say it, third times the charm? Was feeney ever alone in the neighborhood of the Wetterlings?

Feeney was reportedly seen by other neighbors standing in the street talking to the parent or parents of the boy he dropped off in Kiwi Court around the time of the abduction. That's all I know that has been reported on.

Third time's the charm? Just a few posts back, you said this:

Now that you got the verdict you requested twice, NEITHER of them count? You can't just come up with arbitrary, baseless theories with no regard to evidence, and then look for the proof after the fact. And now that contradictory proof that you yourself described has surfaced, you reject it?

I don't mean to be argumentative, but repeatedly derailing the discussion in directions you don't seem to have invested any of your own time into is unfair, especially if you don't intend to accept that it might not pan out in the way you've decided it should.

Medical Cop = Hospital Security Guard?

If we keep going at things this way there is no point. We are not doing anything at all positive for Jacob.

They have a channel that is only for LE. The public cannot hear it

Then what did Kevin hear? Was there a fire department dispatch to support LE? In my experience, only the most sensitive and undercover matters are on the restricted frequencies. Most general stuff is broadcast "in the clear".

Agreed.
The simplest answers are often the correct ones.
Just my opinion.

Then what did Kevin hear? Was there a fire department dispatch to support LE? In my experience, only the most sensitive and undercover matters are on the restricted frequencies. Most general stuff is broadcast "in the clear".

What did he hear? Who knows.

Tracker, do you feel this was for public consumption?

If we keep going at things this way there is no point. We are not doing anything at all positive for Jacob.

I don't understand, if I'm angering people I don't mean to. But in the moment we are finding out as referenced by shergal above that we don't probably know if Feeney had been alone after he dropped that kid off. I am assuming he had another kid or adult passenger that is passing for his alibi, but it appears it's not yet a known fact. What scares me about Feeney and his involvement in this-

1. If he was alone after he dropped the kid off he probably already wanted more then what he had already done that weekend, he see's the boys, it's not over.
2. He seems to have a age preference, choosing Jacob as the tallest and oldest one?
3. For what he does I can see him having a handgun, nylons, and what not on him.
4. He writes about Jacob in his journal, even asking himself if he could have done it in his sleep.
5. He is a convicted child molestor and was in the immediate area that night.
6. He calls himself a monster.

In a journal from the early 1990s, Feeney wrote, “It would be so much easier to simply be gay. At least you could find some support and acceptance from others who share your feelings. How many support groups are there for potential child molesters? Call it what you want. That’s what I am. I am a monster.”

In the journal, Feeney also writes about going outside and shooting himself, saying, “at least the kids would be safe from me and my temptation.”

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/investigators-in-feeneys-words/

I don't understand, if I'm angering people I don't mean to. But in the moment we are finding out as referenced by shergal above that we don't probably know if Feeney had been alone after he dropped that kid off. I am assuming he had another kid or adult passenger that is passing for his alibi, but it appears it's not yet a known fact. What scares me about Feeney and his involvement in this-

1. If he was alone after he dropped the kid off he probably already wanted more then what he had already done that weekend, he see's the boys, it's not over.
2. He seems to have a age preference, choosing Jacob as the tallest and oldest one?
3. For what he does I can see him having a handgun, nylons, and what not on him.
4. He writes about Jacob in his journal, even asking himself if he could have done it in his sleep.

He. was. cleared. Twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member