MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my understanding that his parents returned from Europe within 3 days after the abduction.

The smell would've been unbearable within hours, so having 15 years to hide the body doesn't make sense.

PLUS they searched his car I believe within 72 hours while he was at his school transporting band items

How many people are missing never to be found?

It's my understanding that his parents returned from Europe within 3 days after the abduction.

The smell would've been unbearable within hours, so having 15 years to hide the body doesn't make sense.

PLUS they searched his car I believe within 72 hours while he was at his school transporting band items

DR left his house the morning after the abduction with a bunch of boxes in his car that were not searched by police. When police went to the school, they only did a visual search of the car. The boxes were no longer in the car. Even DR was he was surprised they didn't search the band room. Cops did not search anywhere in the school nor did they bring dogs to aid in the search. He could have dumped Jacob at any time on the way to school or after that interview and retrieved him later if he wanted to further dispose of the remains.

I still think they should bring a cadaver dog to that school and let it sniff around. I feel like his only option was to bring J to school until the coast was clear at the farm. He could have pulled over but that may have been risky if he was seen. If J was in one of those boxes it would not be suspicious. I wonder if any students observed him and his actions that day and immediately following.

And what make model and color of vehicle was DR driving at the time of abduction? I have never had an answer to that.

Neither the pillars nor the billboards are the answer. Someone or perhaps several right there in that little geographical space in the world know who abducted Jacob. May their conscience(s) eat at their souls until the truth bleeds from their mouths -- or -- if they lack a conscience, which I fully suspect -- may the cosmic forces align to force the truth out of their lying lips

The first billboard (print) is located directly across the highway from the former Tom Thumb location in St. Joseph, MN. The second billboard (digital) is located 4 miles east of the first billboard, and the third billboard (digital) is located 4.8 miles east of the first billboard. The second and third billboards are located in St. Cloud, MN.

View attachment 61576

Can a few new billboards unravel a 25-year-old mystery? Do billboards find missing children?

Or is one better off relying on pillars in the community to accomplish such things?

View attachment 61577

Prov. 11:14

Have you seen these experiments?
http://gerunddipthong.wordpress.com...ssing-child-experiment-dont-notice-help-girl/
http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=725455#.VEMi5PnF-So

The first billboard (print) is located directly across the highway from the former Tom Thumb location in St. Joseph, MN. The second billboard (digital) is located 4 miles east of the first billboard, and the third billboard (digital) is located 4.8 miles east of the first billboard. The second and third billboards are located in St. Cloud, MN.

View attachment 61576

Can a few new billboards unravel a 25-year-old mystery? Do billboards find missing children?

Or is one better off relying on pillars in the community to accomplish such things?

View attachment 61577

Thanks Mossad. That answers my question. I'd been curious if any of the billboards were placed where the R family would have to see it each time coming or going from the neighborhood.

View attachment 61576

View attachment 61577

Please.....lead the WAY.

Wow sorry it's so big. Not very good at this

I know the feeling. All these computer nuances...but....the large pics are good for older folks like me....who have trouble to see. :)

It's the Stearns County Museum

Right. And I believe the implication is that the perp has a history of attacks and in fact was incarcerated and now in a mental health/prison lockup. Family name is a major organ in the body: not the lungs but the.... (spelled differently but phonetically the same). I guess because he wasn't formally named as a suspect we're not allowed to say it here. Sorry to be cryptic- hope this is ok

Well we can help and lets start with the footprint. I want to prove it's not planted, I want a public forensic analysis of what they know about the footprints.

We do not even know how many footprints there were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member