MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also can't believe a master graduate from the University of Illinois would traverse across the crime scene tape and then go to work without mentioning the three cars he saw.

Just curious....I've noticed that you have stated more than once that DR saw THREE cars....I recall him saying he saw TWO cars. Do you have evidence that DR saw THREE cars and not TWO? The THIRD car I presume is Kevin's.

Just curious....I've noticed that you have stated more than once that DR saw THREE cars....I recall him saying he saw TWO cars. Do you have evidence that DR saw THREE cars and not TWO? The THIRD car I presume is Kevin's.

The tan monte carlo which he has said as recently as 2010 is most likely 100 percent the pepetrator, the small dark car with headlights close together, and then kevin. I stand corrected, it is fact he only saw two of the three supposed cars.

yes, I think all theories can be considered. especially since he hasn't been found and its been 25 years.

Phantom, I think the beginning is a very good place to start. As in all kidnappings, we have to first look at the parents and branch out from there. Who did Patti and Jerry associate with? What groups were they a part of? I found PTA, NAACP, anyone know if any other groups where someone would associate with the parents to get to know Jacob? Anyone who is friends with the Wetterlings that has a bad past? <modsnip>
All I can say is.....start with the beginning....and go from there....but not too far.

The tan monte carlo which he has said as recently as 2010 is most likely 100 percent the pepetrator, the small dark car with headlights close together, and then kevin. I stand corrected, it is fact he only saw two of the three supposed cars.
UfOs, DR missed too in evening.

Has anyone ever asked Websleuths if Jacob's case can have it's own sub-forum? It'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to DR, and then one or more threads discussing other suspects.

Has anyone ever asked Websleuths if Jacob's case can have it's own sub-forum? It'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to DR, and then one or more threads discussing other suspects.

I think it's a good idea, but only as long as this thread stays so we can have an open discussion of all players. DR is certainly worthy enough for a sole thread.

I would like to talk about paynesville, across 11 cases how many of them are an abduction? How many of them are an actual sexual assault? there was one instance that the perp reached into the boys pocket and stole his wallet, but nothing sexual. I guess im not seeing any fact of a sexual assault or abduction in paynesville.

That says to me that LE has information that is credible to them and is not public.

I wonder if they actually have stated he is a POI in order to flush someone else from the shadows or make another person feel "the heat is off me and on this other guy."

Or DR knows who it is and has kept silent for two and a half decades because of the potential for harm to himself?

Puzzling to say the least. Maybe someday we'll know what really happened.

Why would DR allow that? He is a professional. Someone who has a job with kids. Someone who works many hours a day with kids in and out of the school settings

Farmers would have access to a number of chemicals that could break down bone I suspect. I would guess they subpoenaed their supplier.

It would not be in the slightest bit unusual to have those chemicals so not much proof there.

I think it is on here somewhere that he was playing in a polka band the night Jarod was kidnapped.

So how long was he there playing? The whole night?

But he does not fit the description for Jared and one would think Jared would recognize him when presented with DR.

Sasquatch,
Interesting information, but do we know the full context of the conversation. I doubt the 911 operator and the officers he encountered the next morning asked him any questions. It is not clear to me that Bechtold asked DR any questions or said much at all. What do you know about the conversation they had?

A scaredy cat who called because people were stealing wood did not mention the cars? The cars who couod have been stalking his home to steal his wood?

Oh, that is right. LE was only looking for a child taken at gun point. No biggie

Why would DR allow that? He is a professional. Someone who has a job with kids. Someone who works many hours a day with kids in and out of the school settings

If Dr is not the person but he knows who did it, he really can't say because he will be charged as an accessory either to a kidnapping or a murder, which both are heavy duty offenses. And he will also be charged with obstruction of justice. And possibly he would be ratting on a family member or friend. I think he may know but he is letting law enforcement figure it out without his help. If they never do he won't be charged with any of the charges I mentioned. He can say he did not do it this way. Just another one of my theories that I am sure law enforcement has discussed.

ADMIN NOTE: It is a TOS violation to sleuth other members.

I would like to talk about paynesville, across 11 cases how many of them are an abduction? How many of them are an actual sexual assault? there was one instance that the perp reached into the boys pocket and stole his wallet, but nothing sexual. I guess im not seeing any fact of a sexual assault or abduction in paynesville.
I think there were 2-3 "sexual encounters" among Joy's 11 cases. A Paynesville le officer told me it was 2 vulnerable children (boy & girl) from the same family. Of course, he could be wrong. I have posted this several times and no one has any information. But, with these details, it is not clear to me the cases are connected.

Jacob's perp was calculating and particular

I DON'T have a problem with this case clearly but iam wondering why it is still stuck in the missing n not forgotten and not have its own forum for this case like the JB ramsey forum where they talk only about that case because thats all thats going on here in missing n not forgotten its wetterling 24/7 well there are other cases that need to be brought up and when this one is allways the one that is first when u come here you dont even know about the jen kesse tara griensteas brit drexel so i dont have the power but someone does i think its best for the jacob case to have its owen forum just like the JBR FORUM SITE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL