MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, isn't it true that MF is in Moose Lake with DAH? Because maybe Jared thinks MF is the one. Because when you find Jareds perp, you in effect possibly find Jacobs perp, and there he was in the area of the abduction.

Wasn't he arrested in Mass? Do you have info that he is in Moose Lake?

Hey guys, isn't it true that MF is in Moose Lake with DAH? Because maybe Jared thinks MF is the one. Because when you find Jareds perp, you in effect possibly find Jacobs perp, and there he was in the area of the abduction.
It is great that Joy has uncovered Jareds likely rapist.

It is great if it is indeed so. But why no conviction or trial or closure? There was a rape kit in 1989 so why has nothing happened? And if Jared's + Jacob's cases are connected then why nothing also in Jacob's case? IMO, both cases seem still to be open.

Would someone mind providing me a link to a picture of DAH or his mugshot? I know I've seen it before but I can't seem to find it now. Much appreciated.

I don't believe DAH is Jacobs abductor. He might be Jared's from listening to Jared. Seems from your statement LE doesn't think so either.

It seems,from ELOC's post above, that Jared saw DAH in line ups. Seems hard to imagine he did nit recognize him then

The story behind this picture of the exact shoe Jacob was wearing.

What is the story behind this picture? Is this LE's test shoe that was tested on gravel so as to leave the gravel residue? Is this actually Jacobs shoe that was recovered in the 3rd search?

x%20Jacob's%20shoe%20type%20&%20size.jpg

I agree, but suppose he could have had a shock reaction.

Of course he would. How could he not!!

But they would have had fibers, etc. Whatever they used to convict people before DNA

Where did that pic come from?

That picture was posted in an older thread. The gravel residue on the bottom is pressed into the shoe just as the picture of Jacobs last footprint is shown to have pressed into the driveway-

Jacob%20footprint.jpg

x%20Jacob's%20shoe%20type%20&%20size.jpg

Human asked a great qyestion, was DAH arrested four days after Jacob's abduction or did he commit another rape?

The arrest itself came in January 1990. One of the 6 counts he was charged with related to a 10/26/89 incident. This information comes from online court records for the State of Minnesota.

The FBI withdrew all but two agents from the Wetterling case on January 30, 1990. The withdrawal coincided with the dwindling supply of leads in the case, and the lack of progress in connecting DAH to Jacob’s abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018