MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this photo taken from one of the photos available online with multiple pics of the scene. This picture would've been taken about an hour or so before noon. Being it was taken from a helicopter I'm thinking it would've had to have been the next day (Monday) if my memory serves me correctly. I only remember seeing the helicopters that night and the next day. Still, the driveway is not secured......and still....Nobody seen working the scene.

View attachment 73842

What are you trying to say or prove, what is your point? That they lost the real vehicles tire tracks? The tire tracks DR said were there all week?

Are you saying Hart was required to shave his mustache prior to the lineup? How would that have hampered the ability to recognize Hart, if indeed Jareds perpetrator didn't have a mustache? What's the source that states he was required to shave?

Are you asking a question with regards to shoe size?

Not lawful to require him to do so. Meaning they could not make him shave his mustache for the lineup.

It's also unlawful to obtain a search warrant on a hunch, which is considered at best, reasonable suspicion....but, they seem to have no problem doing just that.
I guess things were a little stricter in 1989 (sarcasm).

What are you trying to say or prove, what is your point? That they lost the real vehicles tire tracks? The tire tracks DR said were there all week?

My point is obvious...the driveway wasn't secured. Any thing else would be an assumption. So I guess my point would be that the scene seemed fairly unsecured. Maybe you could enlighten me to your "assumptions" that DR is responsible. It's widely known that the footprints stop 120' from the road. How do tracks stop in the middle of the driveway a mere 40 yards from the road with no trace of them going to the side of the driveway or continuing down the driveway? Did he fly, hover, teletransport himself, or maybe use means of transportation other than his own 2 feet?

DAH probably had more actual experience abducting and molesting, than ALL the other POI in Stearns County put together. Now couple that with some as yet unexplained associations with the Paynesville/St.Cloud police, which were supposedly sponsoring the Explorer program/Boy Scouts (according to a classmate of JW) camping in those St. Joseph woods the day/night before, where JW rode his bike on the trails, and DAH believed to also have a portable police scanner, .......,and then start wrapping your brain around the - 9EEE shoe prints, favorite Dark Blue Parka worn by this perp on multiple prior incidents described as seen by Trevor, and Aaron,....., and many of the same elements as (many)priors (assumed to be DAH): a weekend night, outside, kids on bikes, ambushed returning home, not deterred by there being more than one, the commanding Batman voice, and use of a gun to gain control, age preference 11/12 boys,strong interest in hockey,loved using the hockey fight trick - pulling the jacket over the victims head, JW was wearing his St. Cloud police hockey team jacket that night,and JW hockey tryouts were earlier in St.Cloud that day (Oct.22), used improvised masks to conceal identity (might have self crocheted the Paynesville "candy-striped carpet" looking mask - as a Scout skill?), "run, don't look back or I will shoot/blow your head off"was a favorite by-line, backseat childproof locks on his car doors to facilitate capture/abduction, known height and weight matches reports, stocky/athletic fast runner, ex military (Vietnam), residences(some with in-laws/family) coincide with many attacks, a spying MO, lying in wait/watching young boys camping in the woods at night (~Crow River),....., face (-mustache) is a very good match for Jared's sketch,

Is it your opinion that DAH looks like Jared's sketch? It's certainly possible for the sketch not to be 100% accurate as well, traumatic events tend to have an adverse affect as such on the memory. Have you seen the comparison of Jared's sketch and Hollinger? IMO, spot on.

DAH Comparison.png

Is it your opinion that DAH looks like Jared's sketch? It's certainly possible for the sketch not to be 100% accurate as well, traumatic events tend to have an adverse affect as such on the memory. Have you seen the comparison of Jared's sketch and Hollinger? IMO, spot on.

View attachment 73843

PLEASE, get a better res. pic for DAH (maybe Joy B. can provide?), and also post one of Hollinger (if the admin. will let you, use an alias?), right alongside with Jared's sketch. That would rock.

DAH wears the 9eee shoes, the foot print can't be of that size or they could not possibly think it is DR. If you look at DRs feet on some of the FACEBOOK pictures his feet are long and not that wide, he would not be considered a suspect if the footprints were size 9eee. I think that is one of the reasons that DAH has been ruled out along with the fact he was molesting another kid that night. The foot print must match closer to DRs foot size or he would not be a poi.

My point is obvious...the driveway wasn't secured. Any thing else would be an assumption. So I guess my point would be that the scene seemed fairly unsecured. Maybe you could enlighten me to your "assumptions" that DR is responsible. It's widely known that the footprints stop 120' from the road. How do tracks stop in the middle of the driveway a mere 40 yards from the road with no trace of them going to the side of the driveway or continuing down the driveway? Did he fly, hover, teletransport himself, or maybe use means of transportation other than his own 2 feet?

The only footprint recovered from the scene was planted next to the tire track by DR in my honest opinion. DR put his hand in Jacobs shoe and twisted a single footprint, so as to also leave the bottom identity of that shoe pefectly visible. That footprint faces straight towards the tire track, which is not consistent with normally twisting sideways before entering. DR planted the print then took the shortcut at the woodpile back to his house. That activity must be what drew LE to the woodpile resulting in a 911 call from DR. So how about that?

DAH probably had more actual experience abducting and molesting, than ALL the other POI in Stearns County put together. Now couple that with some as yet unexplained associations with the Paynesville/St.Cloud police, which were supposedly sponsoring the Explorer program/Boy Scouts (according to a classmate of JW) camping in those St. Joseph woods the day/night before, where JW rode his bike on the trails, and DAH believed to also have a portable police scanner, .......,and then start wrapping your brain around the - 9EEE shoe prints, favorite Dark Blue Parka worn by this perp on multiple prior incidents described as seen by Trevor, and Aaron,....., and many of the same elements as (many)priors (assumed to be DAH): a weekend night, outside, kids on bikes, ambushed returning home, not deterred by there being more than one, the commanding Batman voice, and use of a gun to gain control, age preference 11/12 boys,strong interest in hockey,loved using the hockey fight trick - pulling the jacket over the victims head, JW was wearing his St. Cloud police hockey team jacket that night,and JW hockey tryouts were earlier in St.Cloud that day (Oct.22), used improvised masks to conceal identity (might have self crocheted the Paynesville "candy-striped carpet" looking mask - as a Scout skill?), "run, don't look back or I will shoot/blow your head off"was a favorite by-line, backseat childproof locks on his car doors to facilitate capture/abduction, known height and weight matches reports, stocky/athletic fast runner, ex military (Vietnam), residences(some with in-laws/family) coincide with many attacks, a spying MO, lying in wait/watching young boys camping in the woods at night (~Crow River),....., face (-mustache) is a very good match for Jared's sketch,

where is the info he was into hockey?

Just came across this photo taken from one of the photos available online with multiple pics of the scene. This picture would've been taken about an hour or so before noon. Being it was taken from a helicopter I'm thinking it would've had to have been the next day (Monday) if my memory serves me correctly. I only remember seeing the helicopters that night and the next day. Still, the driveway is not secured......and still....Nobody seen working the scene.

View attachment 73842

DR said he had to go across the tape to go to work. How does that fit in?

In response to Trackergd's comment about where the police would have been. It would've been a pretty good assurance that on a Sunday night, 1989 in Saint Joseph, the one, maybe two cops in town were doing whatever it is they do at the office or parked somewhere watching the highway. Friday and Saturday nights they may have made a pass through looking for the parties at the party pits, but that's about it.

Second, has DAH been linked to anything related to the Paynesville cases (i.e. Parka, mask, means). To me he is certainly right at or around the top of the suspect list being it's already been verified he was actively pursuing boys the same age throughout 1989. Being he's a guest at one our state facilities and seems to be entitled to more protection of his personal data than certainly any law abiding citizen, it's hard, nearly impossible to get a whole lot on the guy. And if anyone does have a wealth of info, please share.

Unfortunately, he is in a medical facility. So he is under HIPPA laws. Just like anyone . He is not incarcerated. He is being medically treated. Therapy.

No worries. He can be fixed. Drinking at age 6. Just blows my mind.

Don't get me wrong. He belongs locked up forever and ever. But it is America and that's the way it is. It is not the Middle East.

I love paying for him and his lawsuit, don't you?

Jacob's prints stop. We know zero about perp prints.

And DR himself stated he lifted the tape to go to work. How does that work?

View attachment 73843

It is a composite of several sketches.

Why did Jared not recognize Hollinger? Why does he say it is DAH now when he did not back at the time?

DAH wears the 9eee shoes, the foot print can't be of that size or they could not possibly think it is DR. If you look at DRs feet on some of the FACEBOOK pictures his feet are long and not that wide, he would not be considered a suspect if the footprints were size 9eee. I think that is one of the reasons that DAH has been ruled out along with the fact he was molesting another kid that night. The foot print must match closer to DRs foot size or he would not be a poi.

My understanding is that DAH is NOT a suspect because his feet are that weird size.

NOT BECAUSE the footprints are that size in the driveway.

Please identify the source that the footprints are that size.

Otherwise, refer to Eloc's book where he states that is one reason DAH was eliminated.

My understanding is that DAH is NOT a suspect because his feet are that weird size.

NOT BECAUSE the footprints are that size in the driveway.

Please identify the source that the footprints are that size.

Otherwise, refer to Eloc's book where he states that is one reason DAH was eliminated.

To clarify, the book does not contend that Hart was cleared due to his shoe size, only that his size 9EEE would be unique and should have left a unique print in the driveway, if he were there.

I believe that the previous poster (Ifollowthis) was saying that DRs feet are larger, and may have been a contributing factor in his being named a POI.

In the Kare 11 interviews DR makes a reference to his Dad saying that DR is telling them too much. What? Woah, really? DR is right, he should be able to talk all he wants about the case, as an innocent person behind a window and only witness to the vehicle. Is this family trying to protect him at all costs? Do they sense he did it?

Wow. Weird ! Talking too much about a missing child?

I am still astounded Mom had a breakdown when they came to search. Not AFTER the sewrch, but BEFORE!

No compassion for a missing child?

the only footprint recovered from the scene was planted next to the tire track by dr in my honest opinion. Dr put his hand in jacobs shoe and twisted a single footprint, so as to also leave the bottom identity of that shoe pefectly visible. That footprint faces straight towards the tire track, which is not consistent with normally twisting sideways before entering. Dr planted the print then took the shortcut at the woodpile back to his house. That activity must be what drew le to the woodpile resulting in a 911 call from dr. So how about that?

smh.......

DR said he had to go across the tape to go to work. How does that fit in?

That's kind of what I am trying to figure out. Did they tape it off at 1:00 am and take it down by 6 am? Did it not go up till around 6 am? I do know the search stopped at roughly 3 am. I think it resumed at 7 or 8 am. If DR crossed the tape in the am, he would have left before 7 am which means LE must have had a car or 2 stay and watch the scene. These are the type of "Facts" that need to be sorted out so we all have a better understanding to the best of our combined knowledge. In trying to get true answers as to the events that occurred that night, there's absolutely no room to dwell on speculations and assumptions.

Wow. Weird ! Talking too much about a missing child?

I am still astounded Mom had a breakdown when they came to search. Not AFTER the sewrch, but BEFORE!

No compassion for a missing child?

It was the way LE approached the situation from the start that day. Instead of knocking on the door stating they had a warrant, they decided to just go in and strong-arm them and tell them to leave their property immediately. Respect will get you the same in return around these parts. They are fortunate however that their property wasn't treated like mine was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55