MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.......

Shaking your head, that is ok. Im trying to figure out what things mean if DR had done this. While we continue to wait for LE to talk about why he is a POI. Tracker, who is a professional, agreed that with the current evidence, the footprint being planted is a possible.

Shaking your head, that is ok. Im trying to figure out what things mean if DR had done this. While we continue to wait for LE to talk about why he is a POI. Tracker, who is a professional, agreed that with the current evidence, the footprint being planted is a possible.

Too many video games maybe???

It was the way LE approached the situation from the start that day. Instead of knocking on the door stating they had a warrant, they decided to just go in and strong-arm them and tell them to leave their property immediately. Respect will get you the same in return around these parts. They are fortunate however that their property wasn't treated like mine was.

They didn't cooperate so they were subdued immediately for the safety of LE. I would have hit the floor with hands over my head.

They didn't cooperate so they were subdued immediately for the safety of LE. I would have hit the floor with hands over my head.

I doubt, at ages 81 and 85, you would have hit the floor. For the safety of LE? At those ages, you are kidding, right?

That's kind of what I am trying to figure out. Did they tape it off at 1:00 am and take it down by 6 am? Did it not go up till around 6 am? I do know the search stopped at roughly 3 am. I think it resumed at 7 or 8 am. If DR crossed the tape in the am, he would have left before 7 am which means LE must have had a car or 2 stay and watch the scene. These are the type of "Facts" that need to be sorted out so we all have a better understanding to the best of our combined knowledge. In trying to get true answers as to the events that occurred that night, there's absolutely no room to dwell on speculations and assumptions.

Maybe the search stopped, but I imagine an officer or officers were left on the scene. That would be highly unusual if they did not. Like impossible to believe.

It was the way LE approached the situation from the start that day. Instead of knocking on the door stating they had a warrant, they decided to just go in and strong-arm them and tell them to leave their property immediately. Respect will get you the same in return around these parts. They are fortunate however that their property wasn't treated like mine was.

The only place we have heard that is DR. I am taking that with a huge grain of salt.

Where is the evidence? DR stated that is what happened? I so wonder

I doubt, at ages 81 and 85, you would have hit the floor. For the safety of LE? At those ages, you are kidding, right?

That is exactly why the story is incredibly incredibly suspect.

Only DR has stated that is what happened.

And I go back to Sher's friends who were searched so often they gave LE a key to use when THEY WERE NOT HOME!

What is the problem then. Why doesn't the R family want to cooperate then? Why?

DR was not named a POI until AFTER the search.

Until then, why isn't the R family as coooerative as Sher's friends? Why why why!!

With DR possibly upstairs with possible access to weapons, and two frantic parents down below, they are immediately going to secure all persons.

That's kind of what I am trying to figure out. Did they tape it off at 1:00 am and take it down by 6 am? Did it not go up till around 6 am? I do know the search stopped at roughly 3 am. I think it resumed at 7 or 8 am. If DR crossed the tape in the am, he would have left before 7 am which means LE must have had a car or 2 stay and watch the scene. These are the type of "Facts" that need to be sorted out so we all have a better understanding to the best of our combined knowledge. In trying to get true answers as to the events that occurred that night, there's absolutely no room to dwell on speculations and assumptions.

It seems obvious to me that the driveway was taped off to the East of Jacob's footprint. Thus, DR driving from the house, had to stop at the tape, get out of his car, lift the tape and step under it and walk onto the crime scene to ask LE how he was supposed to get out. They then told him to drive around it and out. So the driveway was taped off, a little over 40 yards in. (Between the farm and 19th Ave.)

DR upstairs with a weapon? There has been no discussion of him even owning one. LE absolutely knew both the Rassiers and Daniel. They were not going into a home blind sighted. Try telling your grandparents they have 5 minutes to leave their house without any prior warning.

With DR possibly upstairs with possible access to weapons, and two frantic parents down below, they are immediately going to secure all persons.

DR was not upstairs and there were no weapons. DR has stated he was in the kitchen with his folks. In order to see mom being upset, he would have had to be in the same room. I do think DR might have exaggerated a tad about mom being wrestled to the floor by LE. Unless they tried to physically move her and she just laid down in resistance? I can see my MIL doing that. hehe.

According to DR's interview, his dad "said something he shouldn't have" (understandable in an older guy who is being told to leave his home, I think). So the parents were obviously upset about all this. I don't think LE was worried about any of the R's attacking them though.

And I go back to Sher's friends who were searched so often they gave LE a key to use when THEY WERE NOT HOME!

Until then, why isn't the R family as coooerative as Sher's friends? Why why why!!

That's strange because my home as well as the homes of my friends were searched once, the first night. Maybe they seen something of interest in those houses, but searched more than once is not what myself or friends and neighbors experienced. Not saying it isn't true, just the first and only time I've heard that.

Pretty sure you are a "POI" before a search warrant is executed.... even if it was issued for reasons that are 100% a violation of ones constitutional rights.

It seems obvious to me that the driveway was taped off to the East of Jacob's footprint. Thus, DR driving from the house, had to stop at the tape, get out of his car, lift the tape and step under it and walk onto the crime scene to ask LE how he was supposed to get out. They then told him to drive around it and out. So the driveway was taped off, a little over 40 yards in. (Between the farm and 19th Ave.)

Were you an eyewitness to this because we've all seen the photos of the driveway from the night of and the morning after neither of which showed a driveway that was secured by crime scene tape. I'm just going by what I see.

DR was not upstairs and there were no weapons. DR has stated he was in the kitchen with his folks. In order to see mom being upset, he would have had to be in the same room. I do think DR might have exaggerated a tad about mom being wrestled to the floor by LE. Unless they tried to physically move her and she just laid down in resistance? I can see my MIL doing that. hehe.

According to DR's interview, his dad "said something he shouldn't have" (understandable in an older guy who is being told to leave his home, I think). So the parents were obviously upset about all this. I don't think LE was worried about any of the R's attacking them though.

Yes DR's dad did have weapons in the house and yes he did say something he shouldn't have.....It was a comment directed towards the reporters. He told me he knows he was in the wrong on that. But, I know exactly how reporters act as well....they should be required to learn how to approach people when looking for their next big story instead of being the complete jack***es they are most of the time.

Sorry, but I am not impressed. Truly, if it was me, I would want the answer to the question of where this precious child is. Obviously, I would have nothing to do with it, so whatever LE needs, go for it!!!

Why the hostility over a missing precious child!!!

Pretty sure you are a "POI" before a search warrant is executed.... even if it was issued for reasons that are 100% a violation of ones constitutional rights.

Um, who would be the POI? The mother? The father? Other children who lived in the house or were visiting at the time Jacob was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel