MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not sure where you would put road blocks? Can you id where you would have placed them?

How would I know where to put them!?!? Shouldn't they know that!!??? :/
I suppose they'd put them on the ROAD....main highways. 24 hours later they did, so they must have known then. But 24 hours is a long time to get away with Jacob!

I womder what makes you think that people have never talked to anyone?

And no online forum named DR as POI.LE named him for some reason.

Do you have any positive impressions of him as a child growing up?

I exchanged casual hello one time while biking by...that's it. Probably be hard pressed to find many in the neighborhood that have had extensive conversations with him. If you live on a farm, work more than one job, do some private music lessons, and do a gig in a band now and then....you don't have a whole lot of time.

Who have you spoken to with direct ties to the case? And people call DR a POI on here everyday. And according to defamation law, using the excuse your heard it from someone else or did a copy and paste doesn't work. I'm passing this info on for 2 reasons: 1) I know what it feels like, it unfairly and completely changes your life and who you are as a person. 2) I'm trying to inform to prevent anyone from going through the lawsuits in the court system....because it sucks too! It's up to each individual, their heart, and how well mom and dad taught them right from wrong and how to treat others with respect.

I don't think most parents knew what happened. Even on here until a couole of days ago,peole did not know it was a sexual crime.

I thought it was a ransom kidnapping when it happened. I think very few people had any concept of this kind of a crime.

Parents have boundsries of what they talk to their children about. They may warch them more closely, but they are not going to go into any details with a child.

What did your parents say to you? What did your friends think?

Everybody knew what happened! Where are you from?

They've got nothing on him. It's done.

You know this because?????

Did you know Minnesota is one of the top states in education? Did you know Minnesota is home to tons of millionaires, maybe billionaires? Think Tonka,3M,Cargill,Mars, Target, Dayton Hudson, just to name a few.

Did you know about the kidnapping of Virginia Piper? A super super rich woman taken out of her super rich neighborhood? The law enforcementt learned plenty about kidnapping from that. The rich are not going to go for having one of their own taken right out of their exclusive neighborhood.

You may look at Minnesota as backwoods,but you would be wrong.

Everybody knew what happened! Where are you from?

Everybody knew what hapoened? Seriously? People on this forum were arguing as recently as a couple of days ago as to what happened.

There was no training auch as Good Touch Bad Touch until Jacob.

I never knew about sexual abuse until then and I was a mother and teacher. Only dirty old men did stuff like that. I had never heard that fathers or brothers did stuff like that.

And I bet most people did not know things like that.

I suppose they'd put them on the ROAD....main highways. 24 hours later they did, so they must have known then. But 24 hours is a long time to get away with Jacob!

Are you aware of the highways? Where would they block them? At each exit?

If you want to criticize , then please say what could have been done

I exchanged casual hello one time while biking by...that's it. Probably be hard pressed to find many in the neighborhood that have had extensive conversations with him. If you live on a farm, work more than one job, do some private music lessons, and do a gig in a band now and then....you don't have a whole lot of time.

Who have you spoken to with direct ties to the case? And people call DR a POI on here everyday. And according to defamation law, using the excuse your heard it from someone else or did a copy and paste doesn't work. I'm passing this info on for 2 reasons: 1) I know what it feels like, it unfairly and completely changes your life and who you are as a person. 2) I'm trying to inform to prevent anyone from going through the lawsuits in the court system....because it sucks too! It's up to each individual, their heart, and how well mom and dad taught them right from wrong and how to treat others with respect.

All I know is he has been named a POI.

I want to kknow why.

He was not named for all those years. Why was he named then?

That is interesting news that he was not scoping out the neighborhood children if you did not know him nor your friends.

Do you feel it could have been you just as easily as Jacob?

Forget the road blocks, lets figure out when DR first told anyone about the cars. Then we can discuss the mistake of the road blocks.

I do not see a person named in the warrant. Am I missing it?

That is for the entire property which would be considered open to the public. When they went to DR's they knew who they were focusing on but couldn't have given a good answer as to why. It wasn't just him and Patty that bumped into each other at the gym that day. That accidental encounter, wasn't an accident at all.

Did you know Minnesota is one of the top states in education? Did you know Minnesota is home to tons of millionaires, maybe billionaires? Think Tonka,3M,Cargill,Mars, Target, Dayton Hudson, just to name a few.

Did you know about the kidnapping of Virginia Piper? A super super rich woman taken out of her super rich neighborhood? The law enforcementt learned plenty about kidnapping from that. The rich are not going to go for having one of their own taken right out of their exclusive neighborhood.

Did you know Minnesota is one of the top states in education? Did you know Minnesota is home to tons of millionaires, maybe billionaires? Think Tonka,3M,Cargill,Mars, Target, Dayton Hudson, just to name a few. - I'm confused...and????

Did you know about the kidnapping of Virginia Piper? A super super rich woman taken out of her super rich neighborhood? The law enforcementt learned plenty about kidnapping from that. The rich are not going to go for having one of their own taken right out of their exclusive neighborhood. - Obviously did not occur in Stearns County because I have yet to hear of a missing person being found

- Don't see anything said or suggested in any way in those regards

All I know is he has been named a POI.

I want to kknow why.

He was not named for all those years. Why was he named then?

That is interesting news that he was not scoping out the neighborhood children if you did not know him nor your friends.

Do you feel it could have been you just as easily as Jacob?

Because they had a hunch. Which by legal standards is reasonable suspicion at best. Not the probable cause required to secure a warrant as required by our 4th amendment rights.

Because they had a hunch. Which by legal standards is reasonable suspicion at best. Not the probable cause required to secure a warrant as required by our 4th amendment rights.

That is what LE told the public. We do not know what the real reason is because the warrant is sealed.

That is what LE told the public. We do not know what the real reason is because the warrant is sealed.

Did you know Minnesota is one of the top states in education? Did you know Minnesota is home to tons of millionaires, maybe billionaires? Think Tonka,3M,Cargill,Mars, Target, Dayton Hudson, just to name a few. - I'm confused...and????

Did you know about the kidnapping of Virginia Piper? A super super rich woman taken out of her super rich neighborhood? The law enforcementt learned plenty about kidnapping from that. The rich are not going to go for having one of their own taken right out of their exclusive neighborhood. - Obviously did not occur in Stearns County because I have yet to hear of a missing person being found

- Don't see anything said or suggested in any way in those regards

The FBI was involved with the Piper case just like with Jacob. I believe the Piper case was the biggest ransom case ever.

The FBI learned plenty about kidnapping.

The FBI was involved with the Piper case just like with Jacob. I believe the Piper case was the biggest ransom case ever.

The FBI learned plenty about kidnapping.

This case is more of a good kidnapping, since Piper was recovered alive, though of course, it is not without its negative aspects. In July 1972, Virginia Piper was kidnapped from her house and a ransom note was left with the housekeeper, who was found taped to a chair. Piper’s husband, an investment banker, paid the $1million ransom (the biggest on record at the time) promptly, and the day after, his wife was found chained to a tree in a Minnesota park. Five years later, two men were arrested for the crime and convicted, though the sentence was later overturned due to suspected tampering of evidence by the FBI. Only $4000 of the ransom was ever reclaimed.

-One would think lessons like those would be learned before they are given a badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966