MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange because my home as well as the homes of my friends were searched once, the first night. Maybe they seen something of interest in those houses, but searched more than once is not what myself or friends and neighbors experienced. Not saying it isn't true, just the first and only time I've heard that.

Weren't you just a child? Children discussed this with their parents and neighbors?

Yes DR's dad did have weapons in the house and yes he did say something he shouldn't have.....It was a comment directed towards the reporters. He told me he knows he was in the wrong on that. But, I know exactly how reporters act as well....they should be required to learn how to approach people when looking for their next big story instead of being the complete jack***es they are most of the time.

Reporters are allowed on private property when there is a search warrant?

Were you an eyewitness to this because we've all seen the photos of the driveway from the night of and the morning after neither of which showed a driveway that was secured by crime scene tape. I'm just going by what I see.

DR stated it himself in a TV interview.

That's strange because my home as well as the homes of my friends were searched once, the first night. Maybe they seen something of interest in those houses, but searched more than once is not what myself or friends and neighbors experienced. Not saying it isn't true, just the first and only time I've heard that.

Did you live in Kiwi Court? How close did your other friends live? Hiw many blocks? Were they the same age? Did you know DR as a child? What did yu and your friends think of him? Did he talk to the children in the neighborhood when you were geowing up? What was your impression of him?

Um, who would be the POI? The mother? The father? Other children who lived in the house or were visiting at the time Jacob was taken?

What? I've only heard of 1 POI named for that address...narrows it down.

Weren't you just a child? Children discussed this with their parents and neighbors?

I was 11 and no need to discuss anything when you see it with your own eyes. And I would bet a lot of parents had discussions with their children after this...good parents at least.

What? I've only heard of 1 POI named for that address...narrows it down.

You said that a POI is identified on the search warrant . How do you know that? The search was at the parent's home . He was not named as a POI until they got more sewrch warrants.

I was 11 and no need to discuss anything when you see it with your own eyes. And I would bet a lot of parents had discussions with their children after this...good parents at least.

I imagine the children were at school, no? And most parents are sensitive about grown up issues around children.

What did you think of DR as a child? What did your friends think? Did you or any of your friends talk with Jacob about any weird things in the neighborhood?

Did you live in Kiwi Court? How close did your other friends live? Hiw many blocks? Were they the same age? Did you know DR as a child? What did yu and your friends think of him? Did he talk to the children in the neighborhood when you were geowing up? What was your impression of him?

I've already discussed all of these questions. What do I think and my friends think of DR? How about what I think of all the defamatory statements made about him? Anyone who passes judgement on another person without knowing the facts, knowing the person, and basing comments and spite based on their gut feeling is a fool and just asking to wind up in court themselves because when you accuse someone of committing a crime whether verbally, written, online blogs and forums such as this you are guilty of not only defamation but defamation per se. Per se being the worst of the 2, the subject being defamed need not even show damages to receive judgement as damages are presumed. If you falsely accuse someone of committing a crime, be ready to answer for your actions. So to sum up your questions, you are wasting your time by spending any time looking at DR. And of course I wouldn't expect anything other than people that don't live here, have never spoke to anyone directly involved, and base most of their opinions on what the media and LE says to say I don't know anything, we're waiting on the lab, he sounds guilty, looks guilty, acts different, so on and so on. I've asked many times for someone to give me a single piece of evidence that would hold up in court and always seems to fall on deaf ears....Because there is NONE. In fact there is no evidence that points to anyone person in particular. So until everyone stops focusing on their gut feelings, works together, to gather information, and study the evidence we have at hand, we will all be spinning our wheels in DR's driveway for another 25 years. It's a scary thought thinking that you or a friend or relative of yours could be wrongly accused, cause it happens, and made to face a jury knowing that there just might be someone whom chooses to ignore the facts and decide with their big head and their gut feelings.....So wrong in so many ways!

I imagine the children were at school, no? And most parents are sensitive about grown up issues around children.

What did you think of DR as a child? What did your friends think? Did you or any of your friends talk with Jacob about any weird things in the neighborhood?

We didn't have school on Monday. Any parent who doesn't talk to their children about what happened when a child was just taken against their will in the very neighborhood in which they live, has absolutely no business being a parent.

Tinner, did you ever see Hollinger in the neighborhood? Did you play hockey? Did you kmow Hollinger?

Did you see the party spot in the neighborhood?

Did you see teens having parties there? Was rhe party spot well known?

Did you know the B brothers? Did you see them hanging around the neighborhood?

Had you heard of Del Huber when you were a child?

You said that a POI is identified on the search warrant . How do you know that? The search was at the parent's home . He was not named as a POI until they got more sewrch warrants.

Do a little research. A warrant must apply to a certain individual, at a certain address, and list where they will be searching and specific items that are being searched for.

I've already discussed all of these questions. What do I think and my friends think of DR? How about what I think of all the defamatory statements made about him? Anyone who passes judgement on another person without knowing the facts, knowing the person, and basing comments and spite based on their gut feeling is a fool and just asking to wind up in court themselves because when you accuse someone of committing a crime whether verbally, written, online blogs and forums such as this you are guilty of not only defamation but defamation per se. Per se being the worst of the 2, the subject being defamed need not even show damages to receive judgement as damages are presumed. If you falsely accuse someone of committing a crime, be ready to answer for your actions. So to sum up your questions, you are wasting your time by spending any time looking at DR. And of course I wouldn't expect anything other than people that don't live here, have never spoke to anyone directly involved, and base most of their opinions on what the media and LE says to say I don't know anything, we're waiting on the lab, he sounds guilty, looks guilty, acts different, so on and so on. I've asked many times for someone to give me a single piece of evidence that would hold up in court and always seems to fall on deaf ears....Because there is NONE. In fact there is no evidence that points to anyone person in particular. So until everyone stops focusing on their gut feelings, works together, to gather information, and study the evidence we have at hand, we will all be spinning our wheels in DR's driveway for another 25 years. It's a scary thought thinking that you or a friend or relative of yours could be wrongly accused, cause it happens, and made to face a jury knowing that there just might be someone whom chooses to ignore the facts and decide with their big head and their gut feelings.....So wrong in so many ways!

I womder what makes you think that people have never talked to anyone?

And no online forum named DR as POI.LE named him for some reason.

Do you have any positive impressions of him as a child growing up?

IMO, something is very wrong when road blocks aren't in place immediately when there's a suspected abduction. Wasn't it 24 hours? They have a helicopter overhead, and FBI everywhere, but they can't set up simple road blocks to check cars????

In 1989, there wasn't Amber Alert yet, but LE knew this was an abduction right away, because there were 2 witnesses....the other two boys.

Firefighters, 35 officers from SCSO, other law enforcement agencies, two local FBI agents, five FBI agents from Minneapolis, a state helicopter with a search light, and a command post set up-----------------> yet no road blocks??? And the helicopter only searches NEARBY LOCAL WOODS AND FIELDS?!?!

Why not search the main highways? Maybe they did, but I'm sure the abductor had Jacob where the wanted him, long before the road blocks were finally set up.

I think something is wrong with the SCSO, and more people should start asking questions. They're hiding something. The old excuse of the "investigation" will be compromised is getting old. If this was the case, then why the big media parade with DRs farm? Wouldn't that compromise the "investigation"??

Tinner, did you ever see Hollinger in the neighborhood? Did you play hockey? Did you kmow Hollinger?

Did you see the party spot in the neighborhood?

Did you see teens having parties there? Was rhe party spot well known?

Did you know the B brothers? Did you see them hanging around the neighborhood?

Tinner, did you ever see Hollinger in the neighborhood? No Did you play hockey? No Did you kmow Hollinger? No

Did you see the party spot in the neighborhood? Yes, party spots

Did you see teens having parties there? Yes Was rhe party spot well known? Yes

Did you know the B brothers? No Did you see them hanging around the neighborhood? No

No

We didn't have school on Monday. Any parent who doesn't talk to their children about what happened when a child was just taken against their will, has absolutely no business being a parent.

I don't think most parents knew what happened. Even on here until a couole of days ago,peole did not know it was a sexual crime.

I thought it was a ransom kidnapping when it happened. I think very few people had any concept of this kind of a crime.

Parents have boundsries of what they talk to their children about. They may warch them more closely, but they are not going to go into any details with a child.

What did your parents say to you? What did your friends think?

Tinner, did you ever see Hollinger in the neighborhood? No Did you play hockey? No Did you kmow Hollinger? No

Did you see the party spot in the neighborhood? Yes, party spots

Did you see teens having parties there? Yes Was rhe party spot well known? Yes

Did you know the B brothers? No Did you see them hanging around the neighborhood? No

No

Thanks for the info!!

IMO, something is very wrong when road blocks aren't in place immediately when there's a suspected abduction. Wasn't it 24 hours? They have a helicopter overhead, and FBI everywhere, but they can't set up simple road blocks to check cars????

In 1989, there wasn't Amber Alert yet, but LE knew this was an abduction right away, because there were 2 witnesses....the other two boys.

Firefighters, 35 officers from SCSO, other law enforcement agencies, two local FBI agents, five FBI agents from Minneapolis, a state helicopter with a search light, and a command post set up-----------------> yet no road blocks??? And the helicopter only searches NEARBY LOCAL WOODS AND FIELDS?!?!

Why not search the main highways? Maybe they did, but I'm sure the abductor had Jacob where the wanted him, long before the road blocks were finally set up.

I think something is wrong with the SCSO, and more people should start asking questions. They're hiding something. The old excuse of the "investigation" will be compromised is getting old. If this was the case, then why the big media parade with DRs farm? Wouldn't that compromise the "investigation"??

i am not sure where you would put road blocks? Can you id where you would have placed them?

I womder what makes you think that people have never talked to anyone?

And no online forum named DR as POI.LE named him for some reason.

Do you have any positive impressions of him as a child growing up?

They've got nothing on him. It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members