MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This warrant is interesting.

A 10 year old boy was killed by his father here in MN.

The police released info, but it was really vague and confusing.

In fact, the search warrant shows the police knew plenty.

And what is interesting is that there were plenty of witnesses, but even in this age of media, there was no whisper of what the witnesses had seen.

I think LE in Jacob's case knows a lot. And it can be there are plenty of people who have said things, but it is not for public consumption.

Anyway, here is the warrant for little Barway Collins.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3790012.shtml

I don't think anyone will ever be found guilty in Etan Patz's case, or in Jacob's case. Because you're right, even with a confession, Hernandez was not found guilty. Like Jacob's case, there are other possible perps, and no solid evidence.

In Moose Lake, it might make sense to move the elderly and "disabled" to a less restrictive facility. I doubt anyone will get let out of Moose Lake though. Too many people in MN remember Dru Sjodin being murdered by Alfonso Rodriguez in 2013. He was considered "mentally disabled" and he was a Level 3 Minnesota registered sexual offender who had been released from prison after a 23-year sentence only six months prior to Dru’s disappearance.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...l-appeal-unveils-details-of-dru-sjodin-murder

Dru's story:
http://www.nsopw.gov/en/Home/DruSjodin?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

And let us not forget the special Donald Blom who killed Katie Poirer.

I searched for Jacob. Needle in a haystack?

No, needle that could be anywhere. So many woods and swamps in MN.

Maybe someday someone will find something.

My feeling is that he was taken and his body was taken care of in a way that it would never be discovered.

They need to bulldoze that wood pile...

They need to bulldoze that wood pile...

lol. I don't know much about wood piles, but I do know wood rots over years of sitting outside. I would think the logs at the bottom of that "wood mountain" have to be in pretty bad shape. Our neighbors have a fairly tiny wood pile and it attracts mice. But maybe that doesn't matter out in the country. It's a good thing they have No Trespassing signs near their wood piles, I would think those piles would be tempting for kids to climb on, and they could get injured pretty easily if a pile collapsed.

The only fact that I see is that Jared's case is not proven to be related to Jacob's.

I can see why Jared himself believes the same person is responsible for both, but you're right; we just don't know.

I wish we had at least one good, solid piece of evidence - a fingerprint, a few strands of the perp's hair, etc.

Yes, you're correct...the only real fact substantiated is Jared's + Jacob's case have not yet been connected.
My point regarding the man who abducted Jacob was that Aaron + Trevor's testimony is factual(I understand their statements were under duress) but I think it's crucial and IMO it is factual that the abductor was cold, methodical, efficient, disciplined and determined. He abducted a child while dealing with 2 witnesses and letting them go- knowing full well it wouldn't be long before they reached their destination and called the cops. That's a VERY calculated risk.
Evidence: very frustrating the lacking thereof. Wish we could see more of the driveway evidence. I doubt we'll ever see any physical evidence unless by some small miracle.

lol. I don't know much about wood piles, but I do know wood rots over years of sitting outside. I would think the logs at the bottom of that "wood mountain" have to be in pretty bad shape. Our neighbors have a fairly tiny wood pile and it attracts mice. But maybe that doesn't matter out in the country. It's a good thing they have No Trespassing signs near their wood piles, I would think those piles would be tempting for kids to climb on, and they could get injured pretty easily if a pile collapsed.

I agree with you there. And that woodpile is something else.

What road would that be?

Indeed. Besides, the perp with a nylon stocking mask on would have alot of trouble seeing....first there's a fenceline to cross, then a very thick copse of woods. Plus Smokey the Dog I would assume would bark as the perp made his way with Jacob in tow through the woods. Not to mention the scent....

Indeed. Besides, the perp with a nylon stocking mask on would have alot of trouble seeing....first there's a fenceline to cross, then a very thick copse of woods. Plus Smokey the Dog I would assume would bark as the perp made his way with Jacob in tow through the woods. Not to mention the scent....

True, the scent! The dogs would follow it into the woods. The scent stopped on the driveway .... didn't it?

Yes, as far we know. I think that last footprint is telling. The perp despite all, knew he would be out of there(there being the driveway) in short order.

Trish Van Pilsum to Kevin: “So if they couldn’t find you, what were the odds that they could find the kidnapper.”

Sad commentary on LE.

Excellent article on Sanner.

They wantd the ash. They had cadaver dogs. What did the dogs hit on? The cedar chest? If so, why cadaver blood? That wouldnot be blood from a cut. Cadaver blood is blood from a deceased person.

The dogs had to hit on it. There is no way anyone would see brown spots on something and think they are blood.

It says he turned the case over to the BCA.

Hm.

Kevin: “He said, yeh we know all about that. I know about the bikes. And that was it. It was like I was bothering him. We backed out an

Trish Van Pilsum to Kevin: “So if they couldn’t find you, what were the odds that they could find the kidnapper.”

Sad commentary on LE.

I don't blame LE for not finding Kevin without his confession. They had only tire tracks and so far not a single perp footprint that went with them.

Actually the cop that Kevin spoke to, he messed up big. When Kevin told him he saw the bikes, that should have thrown up a red flag, but no it didn't. I don't blame all of LE, but I blame that cop for not getting to the facts alot sooner.

Actually the cop that Kevin spoke to, he messed up big. When Kevin told him he saw the bikes, that should have thrown up a red flag, but no it didn't. I don't blame all of LE, but I blame that cop for not getting to the facts alot sooner.

Do we know for a fact that Kevin talked to LE? I call BS.

MF was turned in after he showed a friend the crime scene. Turns out he was in Kiwi court that night. LE publically clears him twice.

Kevin retold his story 15 years later. LE publically clears him.

DR was home alone and now named a POI after the third search of his farm. LE has not cleared him.

A sex offender, a young couple, and a teacher proven in the area.

Hm.

Kevin: “He said, yeh we know all about that. I know about the bikes. And that was it. It was like I was bothering him. We backed out an

I have to bring this up again.

Notice the discrepancy? I always thought he did not go down the driveway. Did he or didn't he??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl