MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flat mouth and wide head seems spot on to me. Is this sketch so generic or do we all see pieces we want to?

Anyone have facial recognition software, that would be fun!

I have to know who you guys are talking about now. Someone send me a pm with an explanation.

Thanks.

By this time Hart was already known to Paynesville police as someone kids should stay away from.

Attachments

• Hart.jpg
    Hart.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 185
Tire print above JW shoe print.jpg
Goodyear tire tread pattern..... Need a estimate on width from one of our professionals on the thread please.

jacob tire track.jpg
Possible non-pneumatic tire?????

The current owners of the Red Carpet (brothers) have owned it since 1980.

So roughly 20 to 30, one of them at least, when they bought or inherited it. Must be nice. I think they should be interviewed if not already.

Yes, maybe, the Red Carpet owners...regarding Jared. A lead worth pursuing..if you're so inclined.....
But....I'm wondering about the Goodyear tire tread pattern and the non-pneumatic tire pattern....where could that lead? (referencing post #67)

Just another comment on something which has recently preyed on my mind in this case.

Patty Wetterling in 2014 had 5 questions for the abductor of her son. One of the questions was, "Why didn't you let him go?"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/justice/patty-wetterling-5-questions/

Patty continues, "What happened? You probably had other boys that you victimized and released. I think you meant to let him go and something went terribly wrong. I need to know what happened. Please talk to me."

What if J escaped - bolted and ran - and was severely or fatally injured as a result but never found? Perhaps the area were J was taken was unused and rarely accessed land - lots in Stearns Co back then - and unfamiliar to J. Snow and winter came within a month, perhaps animals scattered remains. Maybe the abductor's plan was to return J to somewhere near St. Joe, that he never meant things to turn out as they did, thinking J would return to St. Joe on his own. Maybe, too, that's how he's lived with himself all these years.

Just another comment on something which has recently preyed on my mind in this case.

Patty Wetterling in 2014 had 5 questions for the abductor of her son. One of the questions was, "Why didn't you let him go?"

Patty continues, "What happened? You probably had other boys that you victimized and released. I think you meant to let him go and something went terribly wrong. I need to know what happened. Please talk to me."

What if J escaped - bolted and ran - and was severely or fatally injured as a result but never found? Perhaps the area were J was taken was unused and rarely accessed land - lots in Stearns Co back then - and unfamiliar to J. Snow and winter came within a month, perhaps animals scattered remains. Maybe the abductor's plan was to return J to somewhere near St. Joe, that he never meant things to turn out as they did, thinking J would return to St. Joe on his own. Maybe, too, that's how he's lived with himself all these years.

That's interesting. I wonder too if the same kind of scenario happened with Joshua Guimond.

A photo of Delbert and Tim Huber, from 1987.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 127

In Cold Spring nobody knew Jared was gone, therefor, nobody was looking for him so all was quiet. In Saint Joseph with Jacob's case, there was no bringing him back as it was overrun with police.

A photo of Delbert and Tim Huber, from 1987.

I think Tim looks like the guy from Office Space who wants his stapler back. But in all seriousness, they do look remarkably like the various sketches - I think tinner did a comparison above. It's hard to keep all the different sketches straight though. I'll have to grab my It Can't Happen Here book and reference that section again to see the relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar