MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an interesting article from the Paynesville Press on DAH. The link (below) is to an article from Jan. 30, 1990, when DAH was arrested. In this article FBI Gigler says there remains no known connection between Hart and the Wetterling case. Sheriff Kleinhuizen says "charges against Hart were not connected with the Jacob Wetterling abduction." The Kandiyohi Sheriff also states, "Hart has not been connected to the five different incidents of a man accosting Paynesville boys in 1987." So it appears they did look at the connections to the Paynesville attacks back in 1990, and decided DAH was not connected to either incident.

A man did report having been molested by Hart 27 years ago (which would have been when DAH was 16). There is no mention of Jared in this article.

Article:
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shergal1/media/belgradeDAHarrest90.jpg.html?sort=4&o=44

Larger pic showing full front page of paper:
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shergal1/media/belgradearrest90.jpg.html?sort=4&o=45

Yup. They looked at Paynesville.

Once again, we have the reference to this.

<modsnip>

Yup. They looked at Paynesville.

Once again, we have the reference to this.

I wish Joy would print correct info

Be nice if everyone would get their facts correct wouldn't it human?!?! It'd make for a better world....

According to this you would be correct. However we are dealing with a sketch and those who watch the video in the link I posted know how all that works.

View attachment 74250

Sure, but you're comparing an OLD Del pic with a young bearded guy with dark hair. And as we saw above, Del was quite clean cut back then. Not bushy bearded.

Sure, but you're comparing an OLD Del pic with a young bearded guy with dark hair. And as we saw above, Del was quite clean cut back then. Not bushy bearded.

Facial recognition compares the facial structures of the face which do not change with time.

Did I miss something? Are we not allowed to discuss Hollinger anymore?

This thread is about the Jabob Wetterling case. Posts related to moderation, defamation lawsuits are OT, and sleuthing and discussion of persons not officially named a POI are off-limits.

If you think someone has been officially named a person of interest by LE, please provide an MSM link to substantiate. Thanks !!

I debunked him. They had him in jail, no hard connections, judge fairliy orders his records destroyed.

The connections to Hollinger based on ELOCs book are stronger than any connections to DR. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollinger seems possible of Jared, although Jared did not ID him., We don't know if Jared saw him, do we?

I just don't see him for Jacob.

I wonder where he was that night

Hollinger seems possible of Jared, although Jared did not ID him., We don't know if Jared saw him, do we?

I just don't see him for Jacob.

I wonder where he was that night

I see Delbert and Hollinger way more likely than DR.

I see Delbert and Hollinger way more likely than DR.

I would also like to see the self admitted "monster" MF on the list. one of the boys first instincts was a high schooler type playing a joke. MF was 21 years old and in Kiwi Court that night, Kiwi Court is the name of the dead end street Jacob lived on.

Coming recently to Jacob's case that is now 16 threads, I was not aware that a case player list had been compiled. As some decisions can be made on a case by case basis, I'm going to check further with Admin to see how we proceed in this particular case.

ETA: I've had a chance to review the case player list, and Sasquatch is correct that MF is on the list. The 3 full names being bantied about when I did my reminder are NOT on the case player list.

As per TOS, if you wish to discuss moderation, please do so politely, respectfully via PM with a moderator, not on the board.

The connections to Hollinger based on ELOCs book are stronger than any connections to DR. Imo.

Hollinger is not a publically named POI, nor listed as a case player. He has never been named in MSM. They arrested him, let him go, and a judge ordered his records destroyed. I seek a call to action on Hollinger being discussed any further here.

Hollinger is a pseudonym used in Eloc's book. Correct me if I'm wrong Eloc... but permission has been given to discuss the people in the book as long as the pseudonym names are used. The only problem posters would have with the moderators would be if you posted anything using his real name or a picture that shows his real name. A little common sense is all that's needed.

I agree. If these other possibilities can't be discussed on this forum....then what's the point?

Trackergd - Any thoughts on a size for the tire above the JW print? That tire print is definitely different from the one in the photo by itself as shown in the comparison. I've outlined a lug in the tread as reference you can see here in the photo. How likely the tire is the tire above the print a 195?

View attachment 74174

View attachment 74175

View attachment 74176

There are three distinct patterns in those pictures which indicate to me that we do not have nearly enough pictures of the print field. The top picture, left side I believe to be an ATC tire print. The center picture is a standard car tire and the bottom is what I believe to be a "ribbed" tire pattern consistent with inexpensive car or light truck tires as well as some farm trailer tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti