MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that these other possiblities aren't strange and interesting, I do wonder why people fight against the named POI.

This has been consistent for several years now. This person has been found with the BCA. Not just the county.

As we can see with Tinner's case, when they found the ballistics did not match, he was released. They went on to investigate other suspects.

There is no reason to name him. There are cases like that one I posted of Carolyn Andrew that was not solved for 33 years. Advances in technology solved it. Omce they started the testing, it sounds like it took two years to get the results.

The article was interesting in that it talked about how LE worked on this for 33 years.

There are three distinct patterns in those pictures which indicate to me that we do not have nearly enough pictures of the print field. The top picture, left side I believe to be an ATC tire print. The center picture is a standard car tire and the bottom is what I believe to be a "ribbed" tire pattern consistent with inexpensive car or light truck tires as well as some farm trailer tires.

I think the biggest problem with the tire tracks is that they were done by reporters. Reporters whi would not be allowed on the crime scene until it was released.

There were stories continuously. Every newspaper in the state probably had reporters there as well as the TV media.

It is not like today, Media had money to send people places and get stories.

Do you know him?
I believe all of the rumors about him came from an ex. All of this might fit better under Fukiyama's Paynesville thread. He was in the area for Jared. Just because joy conflates the two attacks does not mean the rest of us do.

I believe all of the rumors about him came from an ex. All of this might fit better under Fukiyama's Paynesville thread. He was in the area for Jared. Just because joy conflates the two attacks does not mean the rest of us do.

Do you know him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you can look up sources in ELOCs book and I don't remember "rumors from an ex" being listed.

ELOC does not even use his name and gives little detail. There is a lot more to the story.

So the interviews with Hollingers neighbors and the jailer are true because they state that he was checked out for both Jared and Jacob and was indeed arrested and requested a priest repeatedly. Where the rumors could come in is that his child was upset and sought out counseling at school and underwear was found in his car. Where did that come from???

So the interviews with Hollingers neighbors and the jailer are true because they state that he was checked out for both Jared and Jacob and was indeed arrested and requested a priest repeatedly. Where the rumors could come in is that his child was upset and sought out counseling at school and underwear was found in his car. Where did that come from???

This is Jared territory, not Jacob

Sorry arrested for Jarod, brought in for questioning in Jacob's case. He lawyered up in both cases.

Hollinger is a fake name from ELOC's book...which is published...so doesn't that meet the criteria as Main Stream Media? It's a public book available for sale on Amazon.

Asking for a priest and lawyer are smart, not signs of wrong-doing

You don't know him, yet you claim to know that most things about him aren't true. You know this how?

Hollinger is a fake name from ELOC's book...which is published...so doesn't that meet the criteria as Main Stream Media? It's a public book available for sale on Amazon.

I feel somebody did it.

Now it is possible that someone landed from outer space. To me, not likely.

So we have a named POI which some people feel, for some reason, not to be viable.

Then we have Hollinger who sounds like a winner for Jared, but there is too much rumor out there. I don't care if he had a lawyer. The underwear in the car would be a huge issue. So is that true?

I imagine some of the school personnel are retired. Can anyone find out who the counsleor was in the achool? I don't think privacy issues would enter into talking with the counselor.

How about classmates of the daughter? They have no duty to keep things private.

Was Jared shown Hollinger? We have zero info on that.

DAH is a safe choice for some because he is locked up. No worries there. But is it possible with his super wide short feet? And his height ? Jared did not choose him back then.

The Hubers lived with animals in their house. The stench would permeate into clothing. Hard to believe no one noticed that in close quarters.

We have the B brothers. I think LE would have looked at them as they would be a nice choice to name. LE as in FBI, Stearns, and BCA. Not all can be corrupt, as has been intimated.

Then there are 5000 known at the time and who knows how many unknown were out there. So many choices.

I still go back to , " Why is DR the POI?"

I feel somebody did it.

Now it is possible that someone landed from outer space. To me, not likely.

So we have a named POI which some people feel, for some reason, not to be viable.

Then we have Hollinger who sounds like a winner for Jared, but there is too much rumor out there. I don't care if he had a lawyer. The underwear in the car would be a huge issue. So is that true?

I imagine some of the school personnel are retired. Can anyone find out who the counsleor was in the achool? I don't think privacy issues would enter into talking with the counselor.

How about classmates of the daughter? They have no duty to keep things private.

Was Jared shown Hollinger? We have zero info on that.

DAH is a safe choice for some because he is locked up. No worries there. But is it possible with his super wide short feet? And his height ? Jared did not choose him back then.

The Hubers lived with animals in their house. The stench would permeate into clothing. Hard to believe no one noticed that in close quarters.

We have the B brothers. I think LE would have looked at them as they would be a nice choice to name. LE as in FBI, Stearns, and BCA. Not all can be corrupt, as has been intimated.

Then there are 5000 known at the time and who knows how many unknown were out there. So many choices.

I still go back to , " Why is DR the POI?"

Because maybe DR knows who did it and is not saying?

Because maybe DR knows who did it and is not saying?

Could be. But why not?

Afraid, people have said. If someone is so horrifying, they are not going to hesitate to get rid of a loose cannon. An accident would be so easy to do.

Covering for a relative or lover? Thar could be

You don't know him, yet you claim to know that most things about him aren't true. You know this how?

How is it bad to ask for a lawyer? I fail to see how this generality could be bad for anyone.

And btw, he was not arrested for the JW case, it was Jared's

Tinner or any other local. Is it possible to check and see if any of the newspapers or TV stations have unprinted or edited out video in their "morgues" that show more of the driveway and activity in the driveway? All one needs to do is ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22