MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't where the quote is, but apparently Patty does not feel monks are involved with Jacob. I wonder what info she has

That would depend if there was a monk that suspected that Jacob recognized him and was faced with two choices; let him go or kill him. One would bring the police down on him within hours, the other he could tell in confession to another abusive priest and the sanctity of the confessional would prevent the act from being disclosed.

That would depend if there was a monk that suspected that Jacob recognized him and was faced with two choices; let him go or kill him. One would bring the police down on him within hours, the other he could tell in confession to another abusive priest and the sanctity of the confessional would prevent the act from being disclosed.

According to the video, it seems to me that the abuse was/is much, much bigger than we were led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the video, it seems to me that the abuse was/is much, much bigger than we were led to believe.

KARE 11 is featuring part 2 of this story tonight, so more may be revealed then. (on 10 pm news)

Since the Wetterlings are not Catholic, Jacob would have no reason to know any monks, would he?

Since the Wetterlings are not Catholic, Jacob would have no reason to know any monks, would he?

Boys are boys to pedophiles, living in St. Joe, monks would be everywhere. No need to be Catholic.

Sure. But Jacob had a very busy life with his family.

He is not an at risk kid.

Wouldn't Aaron know if Jacob had monk " friends"?

Does someone have the definitive answer on whether Jacob was doing hockey try outs that day or just open skate?

Read It Can't Happen Here... It was open skate. J was trying to skate with regular skates. Apparently, being a goalie was no longer on his agenda.

Read It Can't Happen Here... It was open skate. J was trying to skate with regular skates. Apparently, being a goalie was no longer on his agenda.

I left this little tidbit out of the book, but it turns out the reason Jacob was struggling with the switch to regular skates is that his skates had been sharpened incorrectly. I'm not familiar with ice skating, but apparently there is a way to sharpen them backward or something...

Thanks. I read the book. Very good.

But then I started thinking was I mixed up in remembering.

I wonder where the hockey try out came from?

Your statement is rather cold + distant....especially in context of the situation.

Were the boys molested at the scene of the kidnapping? Is this how LE know it was a sexually motivated crime?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were the boys molested at the scene of the kidnapping? Is this how LE know it was a sexually motivated crime?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter....because it's a matter of course.

I think it was posted on here. A former police officer said what he knew. Now whether that is true, who knows.

Google Donovan Mickelson

I think it was posted on here. A former police officer said what he knew. Now whether that is true, who knows.

Google Donovan Mickelson
It's an open question. I think ELOC used good judgment in not reporting the alleged touching.

But, honestly, what other motivation would there be? A replacement son? Retaliation?

Patty has said it was sexual. So what the former cop says makes sense.

It's an open question. I think ELOC used good judgment in not reporting the alleged touching.

But, honestly, what other motivation would there be? A replacement son? Retaliation?

Lots of other motives are possible in any given case like some of these below. Not saying I believe it wasn't sexual because it is the most likely motive but I think it would be nice if the groping rumor could be substantiated.

Rage killing
Revenge
Money
Thrill Kill
Obsession (fantasy)
Hate crime-religious, racial, etc
Copy-Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online