MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. Considering the way the other instance in which this boy was attacked is worded(at which point, they say it happened twice), it looks to me like they're trying to describe it as rape without directly saying the word.
Jared's is the only case of sodomy that I've seen connected.

A lot of Joy's cases seem more like touching from the circumstances. I would love to see details to be proven wrong.

The above was meant to show as a reply to an earlier statement in the thread regarding events at the Red Carpet.

Jared's is the only case of sodomy that I've seen connected.

A lot of Joy's cases seem more like touching from the circumstances. I would love to see details to be proven wrong.

We don t know that is what happened though. If it was, I would think there would be horrendous physical damage so not sure about that

He was a suspect in the Reker sister's murder, I posted his obit on their thread here on WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...red-on-Labor-Day-1974&p=11805096#post11805096

He may have been out of the country when Jacob was abducted, but he has plenty to answer for with the many other children he molested.
http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/remembering-fr-richard-eckroth/

But he absolutely, 100%, had no chance of having been involved in Jacob's abduction?

But he absolutely, 100%, had no chance of having been involved in Jacob's abduction?

According to St. John's he was out of the country. And we know how truthful St. John's is about their pedo priests. :) So IMO, maybe 90%. ;)

Hmm. Am I the only one who thinks it's strange how all these people who COULD be connected to Jacob in some way(even if only because of their location) were out of the country at the time he was abducted? First, we have D.R.'s parents, and now this person...who else left the country just in time for Jacob to go missing?

I'm half-joking, of course, but it is honestly an odd thing for these people to have in common. It would be like hearing several people in a police lineup say they drive a school bus for a living.

I don't think it is odd at all. People travel.

Couldn't leaving out the groping details from MSM have just been to respect the privacy of the minors involved?

Couldn't leaving out the groping details from MSM have just been to respect the privacy of the minors involved?

I think so - I think it's either this, or else they told Patty later because they were too embarrassed/ashamed to tell LE at the time.

DR was publicly named a POI in 2010, based on something and everything they had found until that point. I think you gotta find out why. And not from DR, but from those who chose to name him. Oh boy, I think there's a good reason.

DR was publicly named a POI in 2010, based on something and everything they had found until that point. I think you gotta find out why. And not from DR, but from those who chose to name him. Oh boy, I think there's a good reason.

And, so later LE has changed the focus away from DR to perhaps connect the abduction with other boys. It seems to me that in 2010 LE had nothing else so they settled on DR.

And, so later LE has changed the focus away from DR to perhaps connect the abduction with other boys. It seems to me that in 2010 LE had nothing else so they settled on DR.

Yes, they have seemed to move on from DR quite a while ago. Look at the recent John Walsh show on CNN I don't believe DR was even mentioned.

Yes, they have seemed to move on from DR quite a while ago. Look at the recent John Walsh show on CNN I don't believe DR was even mentioned.

Who exactly is this ," They"?

Did LE state he was no longer a POI?

I think so, too.

That, and a POI isn't automatically a suspect-in-waiting, anyway. It could be the case for D.R., of course, but he's also the only person available who they can tie to the abduction site. That would make him a POI in any situation.

I think so, too.

That, and a POI isn't automatically a suspect-in-waiting, anyway. It could be the case for D.R., of course, but he's also the only person available who they can tie to the abduction site. That would make him a POI in any situation.

Why do they need to tie him to it in 2010?

I have said this over and over again. There are so many great choices. So many sex offenders. Picking a person like DR ? Why? Why would LE do that?

In 2010 LE decides they need to choose DR? It makes zero sense.

Despite the setback of not finding any new evidence in the searches over the summer, Sanner said he remains motivated to solve the case.

“If I was the suspect, I wouldn’t take this as a signal to relax,” Sanner said.

http://www.immelman.us/news/jacob-wetterling-latest-news/

Person of interest

Dan Rassier is an elementary school music and band teacher and has worked full-time for the Rocori school district since 1978. Superintendent Scott Staska said there are no disciplinary actions or complaints in his file. …

Rassier has been interviewed by investigators several times about the disappearance and has said he submitted to DNA sampling and other tests.

Rassier has told the Times he is innocent.

When asked Tuesday if Rassier is still considered a person of interest, Sanner said, “this doesn’t change anything.” …

http://www.immelman.us/news/jacob-wetterling-latest-news/

When you look up his license on the State of MN teaching licenses, there are different dates. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pellepellestore