MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did know which one he wanted. He asked the boys ages. If there was a need to target a boy who is "shopped to order" as it were then the age would maybe be a factor. I haven't finished reading this thread and am going backwards, so I hope that this makes sense.

Perhaps DR is not the abductor, but knows or suspects something? It is a little odd for a girl to have her face covered. I don't believe in that girl. I do however think that hypnotism can falsify facts.

It does not make sense that DR who is on property where an abduction took place is allowed to search alone. However, I do understand him going to bed. Some people think any kind of search is better done overall, by professionals and people do not always realise they can be helpful.

You can not be an abductor, not expect and abduction, potentially recognise people in a car, and then not want to say and then know later that something happened, but not be able out of fear or involvement in something ( there is something on the computer that links him in some way to something suspect? )

Thus DR is innocent, by this theory and it is only my opinion and a theory, but also a suspect. That would explain his being a person of interest. Perhaps what they are looking for is not clues to DR as the abductor(s), but links with DR TO the abductor (s).

Looking at faces. Looking at one face longer. That suggest looking for a face that needs to be recognised. I think the clue is in the rejection of Aaron's face.

Who actually suggested the trip to the Tom Thumb? Was this something the boys might do regularly?

Could someone leave there and get to the abduction spot on a bike or in a car? Could they have done that PRIOR to the boys leaving. That would explain the boys not seeing or hearing anything significant. If Jacob was already targetted the way home from the Tom Thumb might already have been known to the abductor(s).
to the boys leaving.

Is it possible that for all these years the focus has been on tracks in the wrong place. What if the car for the get away was NOT the one that made the tyre tracks in DR's drive, but in fact, parked elsewhere. The abductor said he had a gun. Jacob could have been walked somewhere close with a gun and the tyres squealing have come from a different place?

Because open skates are something people go to on a fairly regular basis? I am in the UK but you could guarantee the times my kids were down at the ice rink each week.

But he did know which one he wanted. He asked the boys ages. If there was a need to target a boy who is "shopped to order" as it were then the age would maybe be a factor. I haven't finished reading this thread and am going backwards, so I hope that this makes sense.

I've always thought it was a selection process. I thought I heard that the perp asked their names also, but I have not read this in any news reports...so it could very well be hearsay. What you're saying make sense.

I also think the abduction was planned in advance. This was the first time Jacob was allowed to go to the Tom Thumb at night. I find it strange, the one and only time he's allowed out at night, he's abducted. How would the abductor know? Sure, they may have been seen on the way to the store....he was wearing REFLECTIVE GEAR.

Yeah, I've known about students files being sealed. Only teacher's files are open record, and it think only PUBLIC school teachers.

Good for the Wetterlings for adding that boy's name to the posters.

Yeah, I've known about students files being sealed. Only teacher's files are open record, and it think only PUBLIC school teachers.

Good for the Wetterlings for adding that boy's name to the posters.

And there was a girl in a Western state that was abducted about the same time. All eyes were on the family because they were low income. It was assumed the family who had a bad reputation had done something to the child even though they had alibis. People make up stuff all of the time to be in the know or if they don't like someone.

Jerry spoke up for them and got an investigation going. I forget who it was, but the person was caught. Jerry spoke on National TV how children from white, but poor families were ignored as well.

I cannot see them ignoring Diane's info if there is anything to it. Why would they?

DR is taking the fall because Stearns County is a bunch of chickens and do not want to upset the people in the "group" that did this. Some important people may be outed. DR is convenient- no alibi, lives at the crime scene, lives at home with his parents and is not what people consider as "normal".

I too also believe more than one person is involved. Things like this must be considered when it comes to children's lives. This thing has been sitting there for 26 years. Time for LE to look at what they need to.

I'll continue to push this. I've made numerous calls, and will continue to do this.

(modsnip)

I too also believe more than one person is involved. Things like this must be considered when it comes to children's lives. This thing has been sitting there for 26 years. Time for LE to look at what they need to.

I'll continue to push this. I've made numerous calls, and will continue to do this.

(modsnip)
Send them to Jeff Anderson's office

They were about halfway home when a man wearing dark clothing, black boots and carrying a pistol walked out of a long gravel driveway leading to a farm.

“He had a mask; it looked like pantyhose, on his head,” Trevor said. “He told us to get off our bikes or he’d shoot. We did what he said. We laid in a ditch and he asked our ages.”

After the boys told their ages, “He looked at Aaron’s face and he told me to run to the woods as fast as I could,” Trevor said.

Said Aaron, “He told me to run, too, or else he’d shoot.”

Just before they began running, “We saw him grab him (Jacob) by the arm,” Trevor said. Several minutes later, he said, they looked around, but Jacob and the masked man were gone.

Trevor said several cars passed the trio on their way to the store but no vehicles passed them as they rode their bicycles back toward home. He said they heard rustling in the weeds along the road at one point but thought nothing unusual. Trevor and Aaron said they didn’t hear or see a vehicle, but a person who lives nearby told police he heard tires squealing at about 9 p.m.

“I have a very sick feeling there was a car and he was taken away,” Jerry Wetterling said.

St. Cloud Times Editorial Board

July 4, 2015

Sex offender treatment program needs changes

“when one group of individuals is denied their constitutional rights, all people have their constitutional rights denied”

“if state lawmakers don't make recommended changes, the judge may order the program shut down and all its residents released”

“To ignore the ruling of a federal judge isn't a good course of action.”

Are YOU ready for what’s to come?

apocalypse-now-asassin.png

Prov. 11:14

St. Cloud Times Editorial Board[/B

July 4, 2015

Sex offender treatment program needs changes

“when one group of individuals is denied their constitutional rights, all people have their constitutional rights denied”

“if state lawmakers don't make recommended changes, the judge may order the program shut down and all its residents released”

“To ignore the ruling of a federal judge isn't a good course of action.”

Are YOU ready for what’s to come?

View attachment 77613

Prov. 11:14

But will there be compliancy with these changes? It seems Stearns county can't even get a level 4 sex offender on the sex offenders list.

Maybe this is better:

"Perhaps legislators just need to change the laws to reflect their apparent belief that certain convicted sex offenders deserve indefinite incarceration without the possibility of parole."

Yup. I am ready. I think each offender should get to live with the judge. When his home runs out of room,other fanily members can put them up.

What constitutional rights do these perps have? I feel they lost them when they raped toddlers, or raped children or when they raped adults.

How about the victims? No rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member