MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are looking for someone not on anybodys list. A person noone knows about yet. DR is a POI because he saw the car that most likely did it, but not the person. It's not Kevin either.

You're all over the map...hard to pinpoint. As such....I have to discount your point of view.

You're all over the map...hard to pinpoint. As such....I have to discount your point of view.

I have to say I appreciate Sas's openmindedness and ability to not get too stuck on his previous assertions. That said, Sas usually comes back to DR. I have about 5 other top suspects, but he remains at or near the top for me as well.

I think we are looking for someone not on anybodys list. A person noone knows about yet. DR is a POI because he saw the car that most likely did it, but not the person. It's not Kevin either.

Sas you are completely obsessed with this case why not when you live right in the area make an effort to speak to Patty or DR? Don't be afraid.

Why would Patty or DR speak to anyone? Patty has had tons of scammers apprroachng her. DR claims to have death threats.

What possible reason would they have to want to talk to a stranger ?

Sometimes people get blamed for focusing on one person,then they get blamed for considering others, it is ridiculous that there needs to be two threads, I believe that will be the beginning of the end of the Jacob case getting so much print on websleuths, too bad....

I think DR knows who did it, I don't think he is the perp.....

So they found out DR may know who did it during the third search and not before then? That is why he is not a POI much earlier in the investigation because he didn't tell them or give that info until the third search?

Sometimes people get blamed for focusing on one person,then they get blamed for considering others, it is ridiculous that there needs to be two threads, I believe that will be the beginning of the end of the Jacob case getting so much print on websleuths, too bad....

I think this will follow the format of other subforums where people report documentation about the tire tracks on one thread. Then documentation about the search that night, etc etc etc.

I imagine someone can post a DR is guilty thread, but I cannot imagine who would post on that.

I think it will be far easier to find info because there will be categories to look at rather than having to read through long long threads with lots of info.

Why would Patty or DR speak to anyone? Patty has had tons of scammers apprroachng her. DR claims to have death threats.

So don't even try?

Do something

Or he could drive by his house and shudder as he passes dr on his bicycle

Or he could drive by his house and shudder as he passes dr on his bicycle

He was accused of being a stalker for driving down a public road . Approaching and talking with DR on purpose would seem more stalkerish, wouldn't it?

This case will most likely never be solved. The perp has done an excellent job of either keeping people quiet or has been dead for a very long time.

It's one of the first mass accumulations of case information offered to the public, which is very welcoming. Being very familiar with publishing I won't go as far as to say it was well written, though i don't think a book of this nature needs to be well written. It needs to be and is a hard hitting book with facts, facts, facts.

One day I look forward to Sheriff Sanner's book on this case :facepalm:

Thanks so much, Eloc!

BTW - I read your book last week. It was filled with good info, and well written! :)

This case will most likely never be solved. The perp has done an excellent job of either keeping people quiet or has been dead for a very long time.

Do you think the perp is the only one who knows what he has done?

Some of the crazies of the past were totally on their own and no one knew. Unabomber, Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy------ many and nobody was privvy to their crimes.

It can be that no one knows. Only the perp

I think DR knows who did it, I don't think he is the perp.....

The one major clue that makes me take your point seriously is DR's insistence that the Monte Carlo type vehicle seen earlier in the day is the key to this case. It's just such an interesting comment.

So they found out DR may know who did it during the third search and not before then? That is why he is not a POI much earlier in the investigation because he didn't tell them or give that info until the third search?

That is a viable theory, thanks.
From what little we know from the media, perhaps its reasonable to imagne the cops telling themselves something like, "there is a 10% chance DR did this and another 10% chance that he knows something about who did this....thus a 20% chance pressuring him by naming him as the POI and searching the house leads to SOMETHING useful.."
I think this will follow the format of other subforums where people report documentation about the tire tracks on one thread. Then documentation about the search that night, etc etc etc.

I imagine someone can post a DR is guilty thread, but I cannot imagine who would post on that.

I think it will be far easier to find info because there will be categories to look at rather than having to read through long long threads with lots of info.

I invite you to very strongly consider why the new thread is in the works. I hope you will see that this is happening because a fairly large group of WS members are in conflict with 1-3 very active posters on this the main Jacob thread. That is the only reason this is happening, but I don't see you admitting any recognition of why the new thread is necessary. Please.

The local community can demand that the cops open up the entire case file to the public. Post it on the internet.

In the unlikely event that the criminal is free and even still alive, making the evidence public is the last hail-Mary effort to see that maybe some justice is achieved before it's too late to matter.

The one major clue that makes me take your point seriously is DR's insistence that the Monte Carlo type vehicle seen earlier in the day is the key to this case. It's just such an interesting comment.

That is a viable theory, thanks.
From what little we know from the media, perhaps its reasonable to imagne the cops telling themselves something like, "there is a 10% chance DR did this and another 10% chance that he knows something about who did this....thus a 20% chance pressuring him by naming him as the POI and searching the house leads to SOMETHING useful.."

I invite you to very strongly consider why the new thread is in the works. I hope you will see that this is happening because a fairly large group of WS members are in conflict with 1-3 very active posters on this the main Jacob thread. That is the only reason this is happening, but I don't see you admitting any recognition of why the new thread is necessary. Please.

The thanks button is not enough! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214