MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubtful there were two perps capable of abducting a child within 10 miles of each other and within 9 months of each other. That is, of course, unless you think DR kidnapped Jared?

I am not buying that there were 2 people involved. It's like a 40 minute window from boys leaving home until abduction. It was a crime of opportunity. They had never been alone at night before. Also, I feel the perp knew the boys. He disguised himself, and sent boys to run off into the 'woods.' It was pitch black and a dead-end street, only a local would know there were woods there.

I believe this was a fantasy acted out but planned way in advance. DR had the house to himself as his parents were away. Opportunity to act out his fantasy. From the minute he saw those flashlights and was close enough to see who the boys were, he put his plan into action.

In my own opinion, of course.

Highly doubtful there were two perps capable of abducting a child within 10 miles of each other and within 9 months of each other. That is, of course, unless you think DR kidnapped Jared?

This area has a high number of sexual predators as you can see by the comments and research that's been done by websleuth posters. I think it is 2 different people. Law enforcement made the mistake of putting out Jared's perp's sketch in Jacob's abduction mistakenly thinking he was taken by car and they could be related...they ruled out an unknown car.

Jared's abductor did not wear a mask and used a car. Different MO

I agree, HEY YOU!, there's plenty of possible child molesters to go around in Stearns County. IMO, Jared's case is not related to Jacob's case. Jared got to go home again.

Im back from testing and imo have made a breakthrough. According to the results, Jacob stepped UP into the back left door of an suv or extended cab 4 door pickup truck, or a horse.. Im going to say it could be a black jeep cherokee with the backseat folded down. Imo it also had a dog cage/fence installed in it to seperate jacob from the driver. It took time and i tripped and fell on my face in the sand, but it was worth it.

Im back from testing and imo have made a breakthrough. According to the results, Jacob stepped UP into the back left door of an suv or extended cab 4 door pickup truck, or a horse.. Im going to say it could be a black jeep cherokee with the backseat folded down. Imo it also had a dog cage/fence installed in it to seperate jacob from the driver. It took time and i tripped and fell on my face in the sand, but it was worth it.

So I don't think SUV was a word in 1998, I am not sure there were extended cabs either, does that mean a horse.????

So I don't think SUV was a word in 1998, I am not sure there were extended cabs either, does that mean a horse.????

This would also bring to mind that October is hunting season in MN. Now is it possible that a discouraged pheasant/duck hunter was out seeking land to hunt on? Became even more discouraged at night and released his anger by abducting Jacob?

Yes, I tried the sand also, and the pressure downward on the toe area is definitely from Stepping UP and not being lifted or pulled forward.

Maybe it was just a higher car? What about a jeep? There were boyscouts camping in the area that night, maybe their scoutmaster had a jeep? I suppose we have no clue who the scoutmaster was? (Although I'm not sure if you had a whole camp full of boys in tents, you'd be attracted to some boy biking by in a group of 3?)

I'd think LE would have mentioned horse track prints if they were there before LE brought their own horses in.

Where were they camping? Is there a camping area around there?

Scouts don't usually camp on people's private land. They usually go to Scout owned land. Is there Scout land there somewhere?

This would also bring to mind that October is hunting season in MN. Now is it possible that a discouraged pheasant/duck hunter was out seeking land to hunt on? Became even more discouraged at night and released his anger by abducting Jacob?

What about a side door of a van? You question above makes no sense unless POI dad does not let his sons hunt on his land, unless we are reverting back to the Belgrade issue.

What about a side door of a van? Your question above makes no sense unless POI dad does not let his sons' hunt on his land, unless we are reverting back to the Belgrade issue.

What about a side door of a van? Your question above makes no sense unless POI dad does not let his sons' hunt on his land, unless we are reverting back to the Belgrade issue.

I think posts are going off the deep end again.

If one believes there was not an involved car at the site of the prints, and that Jacob was stepping up...what ideas are there for what he was stepping up to?

I think that question is likely to send a few of us "over the deep end." I know my horse idea was deep-end. But what are the options for Jacob's movement if not into a car?

Not asking this rhetorically. I'm just as confounded as ever.

If one believes there was not an involved car at the site of the prints, and that Jacob was stepping up...what ideas are there for what he was stepping up to?

I think that question is likely to send a few of us "over the deep end." I know my horse idea was deep-end. But what are the options for Jacob's movement if not into a car?

Not asking this rhetorically. I'm just as confounded as ever.

For me it can only revert to the footprint being planted by DR. Which imo is not out of his range mentally. He is a very intelligent person.

A van is also possible, something that was easy step up into, leaving the detailed stepping print it did.

For me it can only revert to the footprint being planted by DR. Which imo is not out of his range mentally. He is a very intelligent person.

I have to agree, I think footprint could have been planted in the early am hours when the crime scene was not secured by police. I believe DR is extremely intelligent. Or DR used his own vehicle, then Kevin ran over DR tire tracks.

And sasquatch, when you said perp would be in a black jeep I was going to go on a 3 day vacation! Lol, please...we've had enough crazy talk!

So looking at the prints, what about the fact the prints are in the middle of the tire tracks?

Yes, I tried the sand also, and the pressure downward on the toe area is definitely from Stepping UP and not being lifted or pulled forward.

Maybe it was just a higher car? What about a jeep? There were boyscouts camping in the area that night, maybe their scoutmaster had a jeep? I suppose we have no clue who the scoutmaster was? (Although I'm not sure if you had a whole camp full of boys in tents, you'd be attracted to some boy biking by in a group of 3?)

I'd think LE would have mentioned horse track prints if they were there before LE brought their own horses in.

We both reached the same conclusion, that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo