MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really great post and I think this is EXACTLY where we need to be focusing if we're going to uncover the mystery. Yes, there are two Greg's. The Josh Newville podcast says and I quote:

"Josh Newville: One of the things on the Unsolved Mysteries episode, there is a comment and I was really surprised to hear law enforcement tell the television show this, because as far as I'm aware, as far as Justin's aware, as far as Josh's parents are aware, no one's ever heard this before, but apparently, one of Josh's roommates told law enforcement that the night before Josh's disappearance, so this would be Friday night, November 8, that Josh and Nick had a fight about Katie that they overheard.

Olga Zenteno: I also have never, ever, ever during this whole entire time heard anything like that. I don't know who that roommate is. That just-

Josh Newville: Josh had five roommates. I've talked to both of the Adams. I've talked to John. The only roommate I haven't talked to is Greg and this is not the Greg that he went to the party with that night, a different Greg
" (Source: here)

So there's two Adam's and two Greg's. One of the Greg's didn't go to the party, so we can probably exclude him for now. The Greg who went to the party was Worden, you're correct. So the question is: did both Adam's go to the poker party?

Josh Newville says he spoke to a "John". I've not heard a "John" be mentioned anywhere before.

Newville also says: "There were some roommates, including the roommate that people, for a long time, thought deleted stuff from Josh's computer because he was the one that gave his login information, username and password to Josh's dad and uncle to get on the computer while they were in the dorm. For a long while, people thought that he was the one because it was his username that had created the network account in which subsequently, someone then took an Internet Washer to the computer. A lot of people thought it was him and law enforcement didn't even interview him, it sounds like, until 2010."

Which would mean I was wrong by thinking Adam used the washer, and it sounds like in 2010 Adam was cleared of using the wahsher.
Maybe it's not so relevant, the whole computer activity, but I hate if people don't tell the truth and LE doesn't act upon that. So my conclusion is, if Adam speaks the truth, after reading this part of the transcript that either Josh's dad or Josh's uncle (although the latter specifically denied to have used it) but who seems to have accessed in the mids of it his E-mail. So who is lying?

Simply Vanished Season 1, Episode 3
Date of Release: July 11, 2022
Transcript:

Justin Tholl: During that timeframe, they also visited the Internet Washer site. They looked at getting a trial version. And then, there was more activity using webmail.

Josh Newville: Wait, someone logged in the middle of all of this? Someone accessed their webmail?

Justin Tholl: Their webmail, yeah, or email.

Josh Newville: In terms of the order of events, did the webmail happen at the beginning or in the middle?

Justin Tholl: In the middle. There is even two instances where Internet Washer site was access to. So, first, there was the initial Amber Alert, America's most wanted, Internet Washer trial, and then it jumped back to more activity, webmail.

Josh Newville: And another program that was installed was some zip program, right?

Justin Tholl: Yeah. It's an early version of, if you remember, WinZip back in the day. That was the thing. It was software that would package up files specifically and try to compress them in a more manageable file size.

Josh Newville: So, basically you could take lots of information and put it onto a thumb drive, right?

Justin Tholl: Exactly.

Josh Newville: Do we know whether a thumb drive or any other device was used around the same time as that zip program was used?

Justin Tholl: We do. We can see a USB device being used in that. And we'd have no idea which files they took. Whether those files were deleted or not, they could still be on the computer. There's just no way of knowing what they took, or if anything was took at all. But they didn't use Josh's account on his computer. They had to use... they had to create their own account.

Josh Newville: And that user that was created was one of Josh's roommates, right?

Justin Tholl: Yep.

Josh Newville: And you've talked to that roommate at least in writing briefly, right?

Justin Tholl: Correct.

Josh Newville: And that roommate has denied ever touching Josh's computer. Is that correct?

Justin Tholl: That is correct.

Josh Newville: And their explanation is that they gave the username and password to someone else who was using Josh's computer in the days following his disappearance, right?

Josh's uncle does admit using the computer during that timeframe, so as far as I can tell, I don't think Adam did anything bad. But I don't think Josh's uncle would intentionally do anything bad either.

What I am most interested in at this point, who played music in Josh's room on the night of his disappearance and why?

I find it extremely puzzling that the very same night someone goes missing, someone would be in the missing person's room, sitting at the missing person's computer playing music.

Post 1 of 2.

I've been reading almost everything i can find on the web about Penny's bloodhound, hoover for a while now. And the fact it had the scent of Jenkins and Guimond at the abbey makes me shudder. If you don't know, Jenkins went missing on October 31st, 2002, 9 days before Josh. He was found February 27, 2003 and when he was found, his body didn't resemble that of someone who had been in the water for 4 months, plus his shirt was tucked in and his shoes were on, arms folded and in his hands was a piece of his own hair.

Josh's parents and Chris' parents hired hoover to St Johns Abbey, which is where Josh was tracked down at the back of the abbey and on the inside of the abbey, and Jenkins was traced to two spots at the abbey. When I say "hired" hoover, it's important to know that Penny didn't charge Josh or Chris' parents, she worked for free, although Jenkin's family apparently forced her to take some fees for her travel and food.

"When the bloodhound went to the abbey, it started going into more intrusive areas where the general public is typically not allowed. Saint John's University contacted the Sheriff's Office, asking them to "deal with it.” Brian asked if the dog could search inside the abbey, but it was not allowed" (Source: here).

That kind of language by Saint John's, "deal with it" doesn't sound like the kind of language you'd use if A) you genuinely cared about a students going missing and B) doesn't sound professional. It sounds like a comment from someone who isn't very pleasant at all, and someone who feels like they are in command.

Before I go any further, let's look at hoover's resume. In Hoover’s first case in 1997, Bell said the dog set a world record by locating the body of a missing fisherman through 13 inches of ice and 42 feet of water.

But it isn’t just bodies that Hoover locates. Bell said that in March of 1999, during one of the largest manhunts in Wisconsin history, Hoover helped to locate a 27-year-old developmentally disabled man who had wandered away from his home. And those are just two of the highlights that Bell recounted from Hoover’s track record of success.

(Source: here).

The dog got more praise here: “I was very impressed with the dog handler and the dog,” Borell said, “and very unimpressed with the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department,” citing the uncooperative behavior of a detective present for the search. (Source: Controversy brews over dog as search continues at St. John’s).

So I looked deeper. Who exactly was it who was leading the criticism about the dog and what could possibly be their motive?

And it turns out, it was a guy called Dave Hoeschen (Source: here).
  • Dave Hoeschen was employed by Stearn's County Sheriff's Dept
  • He was on the Wetterling case (and we all know how bad that was handled).
    "Detective" Dave Hoeschen is the same guy who allegedly told Brian (Josh’s dad) on 01/27/03 that Brian needed to prove that Josh never left the campus
  • This Dave guy seems to be a complete and utter amateur. A rookie that was in a position he should never, ever have been in

" Bell had ruled out the possibility of Joshua’s return to his car or dorm or that he was taken away from the campus in another vehicle.

“Penny is pretty confident that Josh is on that campus somewhere,” Brian said. This time, the searchers were allowed into the abbey complex, and Hoover once again picked up the scent of the two college students.

“Josh was physically in the back part of the abbey,” Brian said. “And Chris’ scent was there in two different areas.” From there, Hoover led searchers down to a lake behind the abbey. Brian said he was told that Stearns County would have divers investigate that lake this week, possibly on Wednesday." (Source: Controversy brews over dog as search continues at St. John’s).

2nd post coming shortly.

Post 2/2

So lets get this clear in our minds.

31st October, 2002 - Chris Jenkins goes missing
6th November, 2002 - Michael Noll goes missing
9th November, 2002 - Josh Guimond goes missing

December 29, 2002 - Hoover traced the scent of Jenkins and Josh to St. Johns Abbey and the dog showed interest of entering. The search was not allowed to continue.

January 5, 2003: The search was allowed to resume. Hoover appeared to pick up Joshua’s scent in the back of the Abbey after gaining permission to enter

January 8, 2003 - Detective Dave Hoeschen attacks hover's credibility. Remember, "Dave" works for Stearn's County and if you read the post above, he doesn't seem like he has Brian's best interests at heart. Add to the fact that Saint John's told Stearn's County Sheriff's to "deal with it"

January 18, 2003: Hoover was brought out again and followed Joshua’s scent to Sagatagan Lake and out onto the lake. Hoover had traced the scent to the center of the lake when St Johns Life Safety staff member asked the group to leave for interfering with the investigation conducted by the Stearns County Sheriffs Dept.

Note: The Sheriff's Office was skeptical of that particular dog because it was reportedly neither trained nor certified - but in Minnesota, a bloodhound DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CERTIFIED, nor does a forensic pathologist (person who does autopsies)

February 27, 2003, Body of Chris Jenkins found in Mississippi river

February 27, 2003 - planned in depth private search by search dog hoover who made scent trace outline of an area including two boathouses is stopped by Stearn's County Sheriff's Department

26th March, 2003 - Body of Michael Noll from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, the third missing college student, was found in Half Moon Lake in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

March - May, 2003 - Stearn's County Sheriff's Department rule out any more searches of any of Saint John's properties

Anyone else find it strange that as soon as hoover got inside the abbey, the body of Jenkins was suddenly found approx 4 weeks later?

And anyone else find it strange that approx 4 weeks after Stearn's County stopped hoover from searching the boathouses, Michael Noll's body was suddenly found after almost 5 months missing?

I think we can maybe begin to start connecting some dots.

Last edited:
it seems like you have got to or getting close to the conclusion I reached . the abbey not allowing the search right there and then is one of the most insane things and i am shocked that the abbey wasn't searched for around 1 week

i will post my theory when I get time

January 5, 2003: The search was allowed to resume. Hoover appeared to pick up Joshua’s scent in the back of the Abbey after gaining permission to enter
What is in the back of the abbey? Is it correct that this are the private quarters of the monks and not a place to go to to worship, pray, reflect on your sins?

This picture is taken from a marker on campus, but it's not sharp. Is there a way to make it sharper? Saint John's Abbey and University Historical Marker

1700813912046.png

Last edited:
So lets get this clear in our minds.

31st October, 2002 - Chris Jenkins goes missing
6th November, 2002 - Michael Noll goes missing
9th November, 2002 - Josh Guimond goes missing

December 29, 2002 - Hoover traced the scent of Jenkins and Josh to St. Johns Abbey and the dog showed interest of entering. The search was not allowed to continue.
I don't know a lot about the Chris Jenkins case, but he was last seen at the Lone Tree Bar in downtown Minneapolis. Hoover traced his scent to the Abbey at St John's 75 miles away. How does this work? Did they start in Minneapolis and walk with the dog all that way? Seems like so far!

I don't know a lot about the Chris Jenkins case, but he was last seen at the Lone Tree Bar in downtown Minneapolis. Hoover traced his scent to the Abbey at St John's 75 miles away. How does this work? Did they start in Minneapolis and walk with the dog all that way? Seems like so far!

Good question.

Bloodhounds are given a scent and they track the scent. This is how it worked with Josh and Chris. The bloodhound was given Chris' scent from his clothing and it found two places around the abbey. The scent can get there from A) the actual person being there or B) someone who has come into contact with the person being at the abbey

Then the bloodhound was given Josh's scent (also from clothing) and the bloodhound found Josh's scent outside the abbey and inside the abbey before they got forced to stop the search. When the bloodhound was allowed to return, it then found Josh's scent by the lake at the rear of the abbey. Then the search got stopped as soon as the bloodhound wanted to go into the boat house.

The boat house is where the canoes were stored from what I've read.

And look who seemed to use canoes:

What happened after hoover wasn't allowed to search the boathouse? Noll's body was found 4 weeks later. Stearn's county said no more searches of the Abbey. This took the heat off the abbey.

About a year and a half after Josh went missing, St. John's University then put a temporary Harassment Restraining order against Brian Guimond to ban him from further searching for his son on the SJU Campus or St. John's Abbey, which was put in place for a period of two years.

The abbey and the police wanted searches to at the abbey to stop. And the big question mark is why?

you are all getting so closee to where i got with my research i will share my thoughts

i have theories that the abbey are behind a string of these abductions and the victims are stored in the underground tunnels within the abbey .the victims are not killed instantly and in josh case chris was used to get police and public off the trail

and when they came back noll was used too also get police and public off the trail

i think jenkins noll and guimond were alive and being stored in the abbey and thats why saint jhns did not co operate bec they knew they will be caught with 3 missingg men below in tunnels of abbey

within 4 weeks jenkins and noll are killed by drowning and then placed into the water.if you research other cases you find that jenkins and noll had no wounds or defensive marksscon their body

you find they could not have dropped from height.you find thwt jenkins had shirt and shoes on and you find the body was not consistent with being in water for weeks and weeks same with noll his body was nt consistent with being incwater for long period of time

in each case the men were found a few miles from the spot they wentvmissing

so for that reason it will not surprise me if josh is in a lake to the north or south of campus approximately 4 kilometers around the campus but not in the lakes that were searched on campus

What is in the back of the abbey? Is it correct that this are the private quarters of the monks and not a place to go to to worship, pray, reflect on your sins?

This picture is taken from a marker on campus, but it's not sharp. Is there a way to make it sharper? Saint John's Abbey and University Historical Marker

View attachment 463374

Yes that's correct and that's the reason the monks used to block the bloodhound from continuing to search there. Pathetic excuse for a reason if you ask me. Someone is missing, feared hurt, injured or worse and the monks refuse the search? It's unbelieveble.

you are all getting so closee to where i got with my research i will share my thoughts

i have theories that the abbey are behind a string of these abductions and the victims are stored in the underground tunnels within the abbey .the victims are not killed instantly and in josh case chris was used to get police and public off the trail

and when they came back noll was used too also get police and public off the trail

i think jenkins noll and guimond were alive and being stored in the abbey and thats why saint jhns did not co operate bec they knew they will be caught with 3 missingg men below in tunnels of abbey

within 4 weeks jenkins and noll are killed by drowning and then placed into the water.if you research other cases you find that jenkins and noll had no wounds or defensive marksscon their body

you find they could not have dropped from height.you find thwt jenkins had shirt and shoes on and you find the body was not consistent with being in water for weeks and weeks same with noll his body was nt consistent with being incwater for long period of time

in each case the men were found a few miles from the spot they wentvmissing

so for that reason it will not surprise me if josh is in a lake to the north or south of campus approximately 4 kilometers around the campus but not in the lakes that were searched on campus

This sounds very plausible. It's a great shame that the bloodhound didn't test for Michael Noll's scent. Can you imagine if the dog found all 3 scents at the Abbey?

The nearest lakes around the campus (within 4km) are Island lake, Long lake, Kraemer lake, East Gemini lake and North Fork Watab River. I am not certain these places were searched.

I just can't get my head around the scent of Jenkins found in the Abbey. Jenkins allegedly was thrown of a bridge when mocked/robbed, according to an inmate, the night he disappeared, making the investigation changed from drowning to homicide.

I've called this since day #1. The very first time I laid eyes on the photos of the men Stearn's County released it seemed far-fetched. A comment on the simplyvanished site says that Stearn's County Sheriff Dept already know who the people are in the photos!! (attached pic).

When are they going to conduct a full blown investigation of Nick, Poker Party and the monks? I do wonder if the police know EXACTLY who this is and they put out those 28 photographs to hide the Abbey's involvement. Add that to the fact that Josh's dad said those photos have been known about since 2008? So they took 12 years or so to release them?

Are all American police this bad? FFS.

Attachments

• alreadyknown.png
    alreadyknown.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 13
I just can't get my head around the scent of Jenkins found in the Abbey. Jenkins allegedly was thrown of a bridge when mocked/robbed, according to an inmate, the night he disappeared, making the investigation changed from drowning to homicide.
Watch "Breaking Homicide" - episode is called, "Secrets of the river". If you can't get it, I can try to find it for you. There's no possible way Chris was thrown from a bridge. He had no bruises and defensive wounds on his body. His shirt was tucked in, his shoes were on, and his arms had been placed across his body, plus he was holding a tuft of his own hair.

The theory they came up with, was that he was being drowned by somebody and Chris had tried to pull their hand off his head, but pulled his own hair out trying to stop them. Also, when Chris was found in the water, it looked like he had only been deceased for a couple of days. The theory was that he had been held alive somewhere. And his scent was at the Abbey.

And Stearn's County seem to have done anything and everything to stop the Abbey being searched.

that guy you talk about had a gang called something like 'dealers of death' but he seems tooo crazy not the profile of the person or peoples in noll jenkins or joshs case.i still say the abbey might have something to do with it the police are focusing away from the abbey and always have focussed away from the abey which is why this has been ongoing for so long.for me its abbey monks who are involved in jenkins and noll too or poker party that went badly wrong

I agree with the above. The poker party is suspicious because that's where things seemed to get weird and go wrong. And the abbey and sheriffs definitely did get searches stopped which is a huge red flag.

But have we skipped over a detail? In the netflix documentary it says Josh didn't just have two profiles online. He had three. Everyone focuses and theorises on coochiecoo and gwengirl but his 3rd profile had his name and zip code in according to the sheriff in the episode.

That would mean that whoever Josh spoken to online would know there's a "Josh" or "Josh G" in zip code X. And in 2002, a yahoo search of a Josh in Collegeville or St Johns would reveal Josh's surname because he was regularly excelling in mock trial.

And that could be how he was targeted. This has all the hallmarks of a targeted attack. I'll continue thinking behind the scenes and post back when I figure out some possibilities.

Ok. I am now fully on board with puzzle world a few posts up. I think there's a huge coverup that has happened here. A frickin huge *advertiser censored* coverup. @Puzzle if we are on the same line of thought here, you think the photos of those men being discovered back in 2008, the monks, the paper, everything, you think it's a coverup?

so if you are on same waveslegnth as me then i believe that wollmering killed josh and the abbey cleared it up.lets go over some facts of the case and check our theory doesnt have holes in

nick said josh was writing a paper on abuse by monks. joshs parents said josh was livid about the abuse.now it is my belief that the paper josh created was discovered by the st johns monks and they made a plan to get rid of josh to stop the school collapsing under weight of lawsuits by victims and to keep the schools image.

the following picture is from sasquatch a poster on websleuth but he has not posted for a while now

he sayss " These pictures of a drainage slide is right across the bridge and off the street he [josh] crossed"
hole-jpg.114186

thephantom from websleuths posted this Excerpt from "Catholic Straight Answers"

The sacramental seal is inviolable. Quoting Canon 983.1 of the Code of Canon Law, the Catechism states, It is a crime for a confessor in any way to betray a penitent by word or in any other manner or for any reason (#2490). A priest, therefore, cannot break the seal to save his own life, to protect his good name, to refute a false accusation, to save the life of another, to aid the course of justice (like reporting a crime), or to avert a public calamity. He cannot be compelled by law to disclose a persons confession or be bound by any oath he takes, e.g. as a witness in a court trial. A priest cannot reveal the contents of a confession either directly, by repeating the substance of what has been said, or indirectly, by some sign, suggestion, or action. A Decree from the Holy Office (November 18, 1682) mandated that confessors are forbidden, even where there would be no revelation direct or indirect, to make any use of the knowledge obtained in the confession that would displease the penitent or reveal his identity.
also can you find the tunnel maps on st johns website? NO they got taken down!!!
now think about it !!!
metten court, knocked down!
incinerator,knocked down!
wollmering,dead under suspicious circumstances!
tunnel maps gone from saint johns website!

immelman's profile led to.....wollmering.
so what did st johns and the sherrifs do?!?!

"On the morning of October 17, 2003, St. John’s University and the Stearns County Sheriff’s department learned about the profile. Later that same day, an officer called Immelman to discuss the profile. The two met later at the sheriff’s department. The officer asked that the profile not be published on the web site or appear in any other media because doing so might tip off the person responsible for Guimond’s disappearance. According to Immelman, the officer further explained that publishing the profile might cause the suspect to clam up, cover his tracks, or hire a lawyer" behindthe piine curtain

If the harassment charge against Bruce Wollmering becomes public, it will be perfect fuel for this faculty member to work full force against Bruce and ultimately against the monastic community. It will be difficult for me to lead in this environment. – February 17, 2006 Memo from John Klassen

then you go back to what has already been posted on these forums. wollmerings dodgy autopsy report!!! "probable accident" and then that disappears from the final release of the aautopsy report!!!

i believe josh was taken to the underground tunnels by wollmering and killed by wollmering.

and if you are still unsure

found online about bruce wollmering

"just to clarify, the incinerator runs automatically on a schedule. The incinerator was seen running on the Sunday following Josh going missing. One of the people holding license that could perform the manual override, was the man the University's themselves believes was involved in Josh's disappearance, and who died after taking a shower. Apparently this "slip and fall" , as the college claims, left a bloody mess throughout the lockerroom and corridor. I believe the autopsy shows more than a slip and fall.

The other point I'd like to make this man the University suspects, and holds the boiler license, would have access to the tunnels under campus. One of the corridors, leads to the old pump house that took water from Stumpf Lake.... right under the bridge where the dog lost Josh's scent. These ate facts, everyone can take it for what it's worth."

this explains why the dog lost joshs sccent because josh was taken under ground

i believe the 28 photos of men released online are total bull and police are intentionally covering up this entire case probably because pedophiles in high places are involved

i would like to see if anyone can pin point the drainage slide that sasquatch taken the photo of on a map so we can see its exact location.

the following picture is from sasquatch a poster on websleuth but he has not posted for a while now

he sayss " These pictures of a drainage slide is right across the bridge and off the street he [josh] crossed"
hole-jpg.114186

found online about bruce wollmering

"just to clarify, the incinerator runs automatically on a schedule. The incinerator was seen running on the Sunday following Josh going missing. One of the people holding license that could perform the manual override, was the man the University's themselves believes was involved in Josh's disappearance, and who died after taking a shower. Apparently this "slip and fall" , as the college claims, left a bloody mess throughout the lockerroom and corridor. I believe the autopsy shows more than a slip and fall.

The other point I'd like to make this man the University suspects, and holds the boiler license, would have access to the tunnels under campus. One of the corridors, leads to the old pump house that took water from Stumpf Lake.... right under the bridge where the dog lost Josh's scent. These ate facts, everyone can take it for what it's worth."

this explains why the dog lost joshs sccent because josh was taken under ground

I must admit, ever since I first heard of the case and began working on theory after theory, I did ask people on here for a map of the tunnels and quickly found out that wasn't possible. I found it extremely strange that the abbey would intentionally remove the tunnel maps from their website.

I did however find a website with a picture of the tunnels at St Johns, and a further 2 photographs of the tunnels published online by students who attend the campus.

Your theory sounds right to me. As in, 100% right. I think this really would solve the 2 decade old mystery. The monk(s) would have led/forced Josh down the drainage slide, and I presume that links up with the underground tunnels and leads to the abbey. Wollmering would have any keys needed, as you said, if he has a boiler license. This way, no one above ground would see what was going on. And you're right, this would explain why the dog lost the scent at the bridge.

Then Wollmering runs the incinerator on an off day (the Sunday after Josh goes missing, Josh goes missing on the Saturday).

Then someone finds out that Wollmering is behind Josh's disappearance and he slips over in the shower, or the abbey prefer him out of the way because of all the high profile problems he keeps bringing to the abbey and he slips over in the shower.

This theory would also explain why it has been impossible to get a confession, or information from the abbey, as the Code of Canon Law prohibits a priest or monk "betraying" the confessor by giving information to law enforcement.

Attachments

• st johns tunnel.jpeg
    st johns tunnel.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tunnel1.jpeg
    tunnel1.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 3
  • tunnel2.jpeg
    tunnel2.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
that is exactly what i believe happened....

and i will go one step further.everything the police say is

the police know 28photos of men are innocent. it was fake news to make it appear they are investigating

the picture of josh in the police station is there as a warning NOT to do anything about it,no because they are working on it once per week like they have you believe.

josh was not exploring sexuality or gay.the catholic church did it as a warning to other students who were planning to write papers about the abuse at the abbey

REMEMBER these are Same monks that target and find kids to abuse.st John's even had a monk whose job it was to find monks a place to continue their pedophilia . Don believe me?

Here's a link to an article about Patrick Wall, a former monk who wrote a book about ten years ago that revealed the dirty secrets of St. John's. He was called "the fixer" because it was his job to find placements for sexually abusive monks. http://www.citypages.com/news/how-patrick-wall-became-the-catholic-churchs-worst-nightmare-6774480. Home - BishopAccountability.org is another good site to find more data about the severity of the crimes committed against young men by clergy. You will find stories about young men so shocked and scared that they couldn't believe what was happening. Rape is painful. Some of these monks may look "gentle," but what you're really seeing is a wolf in sheep's clothing. this was from an earlier post on websleuths

and ii also believe the Catholic monks are the smiley face killers.killing people who they see as smart but not adhering to benedictine principles such as not drinking.the killings area punishment. i don't believe they put a smiley face on every victim but when they have there have been smiley faces drew with a cross.People thought its a plus symbol but it's a crucifix

back to josh., police released the photos as a cover up because someone from the police high up is involved in the pedophile ring and there is a fixer at St John's who calls the shots.

thereason the poker party kids don't talk is because they know how evil the monks and Abbey are and they know there will be repercussions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back