MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Heinrich is a little tiny coward. He has to exert control. Hard to do when the victim is much larger.

Danny H's victims were boys. 10-13 in age. I don't believe Josh would be of interest to him. The monks who lived on campus had interest in younger men.

Danny H's victims were boys. 10-13 in age. I don't believe Josh would be of interest to him. The monks who lived on campus had interest in younger men.

If the answer lies with the monks, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the right investigator can solve this. How many monks total are we looking at here?

Every criminal has a pattern I think we could say. Which of the active monks at St. Johns that night show they could be capable of Stalking, Physical Assault, Abduction, and Murder? The monks are not hidden, we know who was there, we know who they are.

they are dying off and the info is going with them. we need to work faster.

I am the abbeys worst nightmare, I am a confirmed lutheran under the order of Martin Luther. We don't believe in our own law, despising the law, or covering up the truth. If something happens we get to the bottom of it. What I have heard in this podcast about the energy from LE and the abbey on this particular case is truly disturbing. And I'm even concerned now as a local citizen if I should be drawing any attention to myself by making noise on this issue here. I don't want to be targeted, I don't want to be killed.

I am the abbeys worst nightmare, I am a confirmed lutheran under the order of Martin Luther. We don't believe in our own law, despising the law, or covering up the truth. If something happens we get to the bottom of it. What I have heard in this podcast about the energy from LE and the abbey on this particular case is truly disturbing. And I'm even concerned now as a local citizen if I should be drawing any attention to myself by making noise on this issue here. I don't want to be targeted, I don't want to be killed.

Haven't listened to it, but there are plenty who have sued and are alive. So is attorney Anderson. I don't think I would worry if those that filed lawsuits against the monks still walk among us,

Haven't listened to it, but there are plenty who have sued and are alive. So is attorney Anderson. I don't think I would worry if those that filed lawsuits against the monks still walk among us,

One of the new theories is that a drunken monk was driving and accidentally hit josh with his vehicle, then covered it up.

065f0d4f516dc094fa33173afba47322.png

This is a MUST listen to for everyone on this thread. 2 hour interview with Patrick Marker of Behind the Pine Curtain.

The podcast is called Unfound, can be found on iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

065f0d4f516dc094fa33173afba47322.png

This is a MUST listen to for everyone on this thread. 2 hour interview with Patrick Marker of Behind the Pine Curtain.

The podcast is called Unfound, can be found on iTunes.

LE has the power within themselves to clear the monks if that is what the monks deserve, but we don't know they have even questioned the right ones.

LE has the power within themselves to clear the monks if that is what the monks deserve, but we don't know they have even questioned the right ones.

You have to listen to this interview with Patrick Marker, he is very involved in this case.

You have to listen to this interview with Patrick Marker, he is very involved in this case.

I already did 3 days ago. LE isn't clearing the monks because they aren't properly working this case.

I already did 3 days ago. LE isn't clearing the monks because they aren't properly working this case.

The 2 hour interview has a lot more information than that one sentence. I found it very interesting. I had no idea that Pat was able to examine Josh's laptop.

The 2 hour interview has a lot more information than that one sentence. I found it very interesting. I had no idea that Pat was able to examine Josh's laptop.

I'm ready to discuss any fraction of it. Who whitewashed Josh's computer? Did he know he wasn't coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper