GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently there's been more interest over at Keller Lake. I wasn't able to get over there today but I am hearing LE is taking more interest over there. I'm hoping that we are close. This lake also doesn't freeze over in winter for some reason.

I hope whatever item they found brings them one step closer to finding Kira.
Credible tip says 2 men. Hmmmm.

I hope whatever item they found brings them one step closer to finding Kira.
Credible tip says 2 men. Hmmmm.

If she is found in the lake, and if there were two men involved in dumping her there, the first thought would probably be that the hubby got help from the roommate since many of us have questioned how the roomie could not have heard at least some of the commotion if he was home when Kira was murdered and the cleaning that was done after. But police have said that the roommate has been cooperating since the beginning, so if it were him and he has been cooperating, we wouldn't still be looking for Kira. So that leaves the question, who would the other man have been if the tip proves true? And did he participate in anything other than disposing of her body?

Roommate might be the one but you never know. There is one individual that has harassed us quite a bit on the facebook page as well but that isn't really enough to say it could be him.

Forgive me for asking a stupid question:blushing:

Why is it JT is charged with 2 counts of second-degree murder. Was Kira pregnant?

Forgive me for asking a stupid question:blushing:

Why is it JT is charged with 2 counts of second-degree murder. Was Kira pregnant?

From earlier in the thread:

I've seen this happen in Colorado with James Holmes (Aurora Theatre shooting) and with Austin Sigg (charged with murder of Jessica Ridgeway).

ETA: Count 1: Murder in the Second degree says that JDT caused the death of KKT.
Count 2 of murder in the second degree says that as well with an add on that he caused the death of KKT while committing a felony.

Jasper52, hope this helps! :)

Live feed of the news conference is avail at www.kare11.com or www.kstp.com click the appropriate link. It hasn't started yet.. slated to start at approximately 1:30 which was 10 minutes ago. I'm hoping they announce they've found her.

From earlier in the thread:

Jasper52, hope this helps! :)

Thanks a million neverletgo, this answers my question!

I hope they nail his sorry butt to the wall. Reading the most recent article seems to suggest a second individual was involved.

Maybe this would be the "boarder"? Wonder if they will cut a deal to get him to talk (should the find Kira at this particular location:please:)?

:moo:

They haven't found her but are continuing to look with dive teams.

Said they will do another update in 30 mins.

Just watched the news conference. They are searching a particular area on the lake/ice due to some volunteer searchers w/ trained dogs who alerted to that particular area. I think they said they brought out more dogs to confirm the alert, and they also alerted to that spot on the lake/ice.

The ice is 2 inches thick. The lake in that area is 4-6 feet deep. The visibility is 5 feet, which is good. One diver at a time is going in on a tether, for 20 minutes each, and is doing a 360-degree search around from the hole in the ice that they made.

They will update every half hour or so in case they find anything.

(One reporter asked a question about a supposed internet search the perp did on how to hide or dispose of a body. That info was not confirmed and not commented on by the LE.)

There also info from a credible source that they found a hole in the ice other than the one they made.

There also info from a credible source that they found a hole in the ice other than the one they made.

Please let today be the day!!
Bless those divers going in the lake looking for Kira! I cannot imagine that kind of cold. It's 79° here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back