GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RosemountGal- The only reason that land sick out in my head is becuse. i have lived in southeast mn for 31 years and i just found out about that state land up there. That land is tucked back in no major rodes in our out. only a few house's on the edge. I just wanted people to know about this. Any thought

Thank you for your time

Was hoping to see some new developments after the weekend.... Keeping this bumped up for Kira!

le has seemed to have lost interest in searching for kira. If jt was one of two people seen on keller lake, le would have found the other person by now. Also, cell phones would aid in tracking jt during his travels. the amount of gas used in kira's car is another clue. This leaves me with the sad thought she will never be found. Hope you can convince me otherwise.

I'm so sad they haven't found Kira yet.. My heart breaks for her family.

Is anything being done in the way of searches now? It seemed that LE was almost certain that she was in Keller Lake, but two, three weeks later she still hasn't been found, and it seems that nothing even gets reported anymore. Has the lake begun to thaw? Is it too dangerous to be searching, or has LE just given up? It is far too soon for a case like this to go cold, especially when they have her alleged murderer behind bars. I am very frustrated and disappointed that there seems to be so little interest in this thread. It is almost as if most everyone has just given up on this woman. She needs to be found so that her loved ones can give her a proper burial and begin to have some sense of closure. :(

Ahh - poor dad -him and family are trying so hard to make it "right" to find her, bring her home. he's at the - could of , would of, should of, stage. i wish the family well.

JT was in constuction, i wonder with the amount of blood, i wonder if he smallerized her, and one of them was into the medieval stuff (i've been to some, good times) but people that are into it seriosly are quite ritualistic. i would check in parks, where they went to these medieval gatherings jmo moo

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/ar...304240214/Search-continues-body-missing-woman

The Ramsey County attorney's office will ask for a tougher sentence for Jeffery Trevino if he is convicted of the murder of his wife, a D.C. Everest High School graduate.

Prosecutors filed a motion in Ramsey County Circuit Court last week indicating they are prepared to seek a higher guideline sentence for Trevino because they believe he hid the body, online court records show.

more at link.

Nothing found in Minn. lake search for wife's body

Authorities have found nothing in their first open-water search of a Twin Cities lake for the body of a missing woman.

The Ramsey County Sheriff Office's water patrol had a single boat on Keller Lake Tuesday in the search for 30-year-old Kira Trevino of St. Paul.

Read more at link: http://www.wqow.com/story/22121042/nothing-found-in-minn-lake-search-for-wifes-body

Trial starts in 27days. I hope Kira can be found before it begins both for her family to be able to lay her to rest and for justice.

hey all -- new to this case. not sure how i missed it. but i do have a few thoughts i want to throw out that i haven't seen discussed yet.

1. the video of him gassing up the car, it was said that he was wearing gray pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt. THEN, it said that the video of the person leaving the taxi showed them wearing jeans and a black sweatshirt and white shoes. sounds to me like at some point after gassing up and possibly disposing of the body, he either went home and changed his clothes or had a change of clothes with him and he changed while out getting rid of evidence... before ditching the car. he may have done some backtracking which could have used up gas instead of driving further away. JMO

2. this picture looks like the outline of a big shovel to me (flat end to the left/bottom and large handle at the right/top).

20130324__KiraTrevino_0324search.jpg

3. her phone in the car. perhaps her phone and purse were left at the home while he disposed of her body, then when he went back to change his clothes, he tossed it in her car, then took the car to ditch it.

4. another thing... if the person saw 2 men carrying something that looked like a rug/body... where was this 2nd person when JT needed a ride home after ditching the car? did this person go to work, so they weren't able to help with that part?

i thought i had more than that to bring up, but im tired... ill think about it tonight and post again in the AM when i get up!

all MOO!

http://www.twincities.com/localnews...trevino-searchers-call-police-over?source=rss

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back