17 hrs Total Deliberation

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 20s
Audible crying. Guilty count 2. Not guilry count 1. Jury being polled

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 1m
#TrevinoTrial guilty count 2

#TrevinoTrial not guilty vount 1

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 19s
#TrevinoTrial No emotion from Jeffery. Family bawling. Both sides.

Count 1 Not Guilty

Count 2 Guilty

Trevino found guilty of 2nd degree murder not with intent. Found not guilty of murder in 2nd deg with intent. #TrevinoTrial

I am disappointed but at least they found him guilty on 1 Count!

No Geevee I just almost fainted every time 4 tweets would pop up. lol

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 3m #TrevinoTrial No emotion from Jeffery. Family bawling. Both sides.

janashortal ‏@janashortal 3m Trevino family sobbing in courtroom after guilty verdict read #TrevinoTrial

Emily Gurnon ‏@EmilyGurnon 1m
Trevino guilty non intentional murder.#TrevinoTrial

Exactly the same here. I am happy there is acknowledgment that he killed his wife. Hell hath no fury. I do believe there was intent, but I was not in the jury.

RIP Kira. IF Heaven exists, may you live the life you were planning when this murderer took it from you.

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 4m
As we wait #TrevinoTrial verdict. Reminder. Jeffery Trevino faces 2 counts 2nd degree murder. One w/ intent to kill. Both 40yr max sentences

BBM

I am quoting myself here to show that he should at least get a 40 yr sentence.

He is 39 now so 40 yrs on top of that make him 79 when he gets out. IDK about parole though.

LOL me too, and another 4 just popped up together.

I can understand the verdict, he took her to dinner and bowling and it probably didn't seem to the jury that he had murder on his mind then, just later when maybe fighting over her texting her boyfriend (if he knew that's what she was doing). His behavior afterwards certainly says he killed and disposed of her, had they not found guilty on that charge I would have probably fainted.

I am quoting myself here to show that he should at least get a 40 yr sentence.

He is 39 now so 40 yrs on top of that make him 79 when he gets out. IDK about parole though.

Any idea when sentencing is? I don't see anything in the latest tweets about that.

ETA: Thanks for adding the verdict so quickly, Harmony2!

We are done for now #TrevinoTrial. Sentencing in November. Again Jeffery Trevino guilty one count 2nd degree murder in death of wife Kira.

Here it is:

Chao Xiong ‏@ChaoStrib 32s Sentencing Nov 25 #trevinotrial

Thanks Harmony2 for getting the title changed!

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 3m
#TrevinoTrial Count 2 is 2nd degree murder without intent. Killed during commitment of a felony. Namely killed during assault of Kira Steger

#TrevinoTrial Max sentence 2nd degree murder is 40yrs. There are escalators in play in case including hiding body causing family anguish.

Great work on tweeting the trial, Jewels. :loveyou:

I keep thinking they are done tweeting and then there is more.

Susan-Elizabeth ‏@susanelizabethL 1m
Trevino guilty of second degree murder without intention. Max sentence but judge could add on to that. Sentencing in November.

Paul Blume ‏@PaulBlume_FOX9 56s
#TrevinoTrial defense atty John Conard, "we respect the jury & the hard work they did. But we are disappointed in the outcome."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back