GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I looked at his FB yesterday and it struck me how - not only doesn't he smile in his pics - he looks unhappy. Possibly even disturbed. He looks like he is holding on to her very possessively in the pics from Costa Rica which I gather was their wedding. They have not been married long. {Sigh} Why??? So very sad!

When I first saw his mugshot, I was struck by how very much he resembles Brandon Lavergne, the serial killer of Mickey Shunick, Lisa Pate and perhaps others. They both have that same vacant, almost scary, blank gaze.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murder-cops-evidence-gruesome-crime-home.html

When you read all the evidence you wounder how he could possibly think he wouldn't be caught. Poor Kira :(

I have to agree with you. As careless as he seems to have been in everything else he did, we can only hope that he was no more careful in disposing of Kira's body. It would appear that once her body is found, this should be a successful prosecution, and I wouldn't rule out a confession of some sort.

Well it sounds like he had around 7 and a half hours from the time he filled the car up with gas at 2:15AM to 9:45 AM when it was dropped off at mall of america. If you figure she was in the trunk of the car at 2:15AM thats 7.5 hours he could have had to do something with the body. There's a lot of open areas around the twin cities he could have put her unfortunately and he had a lot of time. Hopefully she will be found or that he will confess.. I think the evidence is too overwhelming for him to have any chance not to be found guilty.

Maybe LE Should ask business and home owners with cameras to check their footage for the time on question= 2:15am to 9:45am to see if they catch any images of her car? They did that in Mickey's case and it took several weeks but they eventually got footage that helped tie the case to BS Lavergne.

I'm bothered by how this looks. JT was almost intentionally clumsy. He went places he had to know would be on camera. The blood everywhere. Throwing the trunk liner in the area of the car.

Is he really that dumb?

He tried to clean up. Bleach, carpet cleaner, disposing of evidence. LE just moved in on him faster than he thought they would.

Also- why can't people just get a divorce? We see this happening over and over and over. So pointless. ESPECIALLY for a childless couple like Kira and JT. A divorce may hurt your wallet for a minute but when it's all said and done- he could have went on with his life and never had to speak to her again. Senseless.

Thank you, I absolutely agree. Unfortunately, some people will never be happy if their former spouse is happy - they have to have the ultimate control.

That doesn't sound good. :(

I live in Minneapolis and I am just sick over this. She is so beautiful, I will go to the facebook page to see if my daughter and I can help if they have a search.
Thank you to all who posted this thread. Blessings and Angels for Kira.

Such sad news about Kira. :cry:

I hope LE is able to crack JT and get the location out of him.....

Thank you amberdawn723 for bringing this case to our attention!

We need either an MSM article or the police report/case # in order to keep this thread in public view please.

I will leave the thread for a little while, to see if we cannot track down one of these items!

her husband has been arrested on a murder charge, no body found...but much blood and tissue found in the home...just read that in the MPLS star & Tribune.

Will try to find it on line and post the story here.

Well just read the rest of this thread, and swaw that you all know already.....

her husband has been arrested on a murder charge, no body found...but much blood and tissue found in the home...just read that in the MPLS star & Tribune.

Will try to find it on line and post the story here.

Well just read the rest of this thread, and swaw that you all know already.....

Welcome ballerina!

I don't post often but wanted to give a huge thumbs up to the police working on this case! I'm optimistic there is enough physical and circumstantial evidence to convict.

She just beams happiness in her photos - I hope there is justice!

Welcome ballerina!

Hi Steve...Thank you for the welcome.....I belonged here several years ago and just came back last night...

My avatar is my missing cat....Winston.....We have been greiving for hime for 2 weeks, I still hold out hope that he will return home soon....can't imagine having a family human being missing, having the cat gone is awful, because Winston was my baby!

Or to at least be able to determine how much gas was put into the vehicle and compare to what was left in it at MOA (assuming he didn't fill up again before abandoning the car). 7.5 hours gives him a lot of time.

Good thinking...25 miles and camera's all the way. How diabolical, the Mississippi is right along 494 to MOA. I do not know if all of it is frozen. LE will be on top of that I am sure. Thank God for St. Paul police and their CSI team, they got in there right away. Thank you to the Judge who gave them the warrent, the perp didn't have time to finish cleanup. Oh Kira, bless you Sweetheart.

from his facebook pics that he has uploaded, it seems like he has an apple IPhone... I would assume LE can track his location assuming he carried the phone with him..
JMO

Hi Steve...Thank you for the welcome.....I belonged here several years ago and just came back last night...

My avatar is my missing cat....Winston.....We have been greiving for hime for 2 weeks, I still hold out hope that he will return home soon....can't imagine having a family human being missing, having the cat gone is awful, because Winston was my baby!

I hope you find your kitty. :(

Do we know if the roommate was male or female? Could this have been a jealousy/alleged affair situation? I know the roommate is cooperating but could s/he have aided JT in some way(s)?

RIP Kira.

I hope JT does the right thing and tells where she is so those who TRULY LOVE her can give her a proper burial. :(

Is it bad that I am still holding out hope that she is only badly injured? I am a "glass is half full" kind of person....I need to hold on to some kind of hope until I have no choice but to face the truth. I know after being on WS for so long that this is usually not the case. But, I just can't make my brain believe that a beautiful young woman like Kira was taken so soon. :( I can't stop asking WHY?

Having said that....this guy has to be really stupid. Blood evidence everywhere and you report your wife missing while still in the process of cleaning up? For real?? This guy is not all there, IMO. And I want more info on the roommate. It seems that if "he" was there, he would have seen this blood everywhere?!

I hope they find Kira soon. My heart just can't take the not knowing of cases like these....I can't fathom how the family must feel. It is just so heartbreaking.

Oh and as someone who loves The Walking Dead show (guilty pleasure)....I think the picture of him as "Rick" with a zombie woman being shown in the media is just silly. I think it was a joke which has, with the recent developments, become seriously not funny at all. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel
Back