GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't blame Mike for what he is doing. I would also be plugging holes like there is no tomorrow.

In JF case I wounder if he thought he would benifit on pleading Not guilty, and hope that he would be able to get out prior to a trail date. NOT!!!

My god what does he think, someone broke into the house over night and killed her. and he just sleeped through it... How sick

I'm still wondering how the roommate apparently "slept" through the attack, and the apparent clean-up as well. Where is he anyway? Did police forget about the guy, or what? We haven't heard anything since early on, unless I missed something...

I'm still wondering how the roommate apparently "slept" through the attack, and the apparent clean-up as well. Where is he anyway? Did police forget about the guy, or what? We haven't heard anything since early on, unless I missed something...
I agree. Are there no investigative reporters in mn. No intervues with neighbors? No intervues with friends about where she was staying away from home. Nothing from his family. Is roomate being held ? Is there a gag order? Why no reporting?

@Redhead72- I have also had the same thoughts, and as far as I can tell we would only be missing information that has not been released.

LE seems to believe that Kira is in Keller Lake, or at least did a few days ago, and that was substantiated by Valen, a local who though not verified, seems to have a pretty good pulse on this case. Yet it seems that her family are the only ones searching the lake area still. Has LE stopped searching? Are they searching elsewhere? If they believe she is in there and aren't searching, I have to ask why? I am sorry to see so little activity on this thread. I check here daily, hoping that this poor woman has been found, so that her family can at least give her a proper burial. Where are you, Kira? It is time to come home. JMO

Interesting...had to share.

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/201334831.html

“A friend of Jeffery Trevino stated Jeffery Trevino had recently included the initials ‘NWNP’ on some of this Facebook posts,” the affidavits read. “The friend did a search of the initials and believes they may stand for No Witnesses, No Proof.”

Police spokesman Howie Padilla said authorities believe the Facebook activity occurred before Jeffery Trevino’s arrest.

Wow. His Facebook "friends" are just NOW trolling his page? How could the posts be "recent" unless they mean "recent" as in before he was arrested. Either way, I hope they find some helpful evidence there. What a bonehead to put something "cryptic" out on social media about committing a crime. To me this just establishes that his intentions were pre-meditated and not a crime of passion (as if they had a fight) if he is boasting before or after the crime and he is not remorseful. Murder in the 1st.

From the article:

Search warrant affidavits also seek the same information for Trevino's wife, Kira, who has been missing since Feb. 21, and a friend who lived in the couple's basement.

This suggests to me that they do believe the "boarder" was somehow involved. I have thought this all along.

I wonder if they have offered him anything in return for his cooperation?

:moo:

Looks like a good case is building....Once Kira is found, I think things will start to fall into place rather quickly, especially in regards to the roommate and how he fits into this whole thing, and MSM will be all over it. I think LE is doing a good job getting their ducks in a row to make sure everything is covered in preparation for this to happen.

So frustrating when all it can take is one person to open their mouth and speak. My hope is that this will happen very soon...

From the article:

This suggests to me that they do believe the "boarder" was somehow involved. I have thought this all along.

I wonder if they have offered him anything in return for his cooperation?

BBM

I was wondering that as well. They haven't mentioned his name, and haven't mentioned anything about him again until now, and even then his name isn't mentioned. Sounds to me like he may be a witness - despite what JT may have typed in code on his posts... Maybe I'm just hoping, but I can't imagine his not knowing something, and if he hasn't been arrested (that we know of), then I don't know what else could be going on with him.

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

BBM

I was wondering that as well. They haven't mentioned his name, and haven't mentioned anything about him again until now, and even then his name isn't mentioned. Sounds to me like he may be a witness - despite what JT may have typed in code on his posts... Maybe I'm just hoping, but I can't imagine his not knowing something, and if he hasn't been arrested (that we know of), then I don't know what else could be going on with him.

Yep....MOO, they're keeping mum about him because they're working him over for info.

:please: Hoping for some new developments!

BBM

I've thought he was involved right from the beginning.....just a gut feeling. So, if KT is found at or near Keller Lake and the reports of a sighting of two people carrying something out to the lake are correct, who is that 2nd person?

I'll bet police are watching his every move. I wonder if he's sleeping with one eye opened at night. He'll slip up somehow, if he is involved.

Yep....MOO, they're keeping mum about him because they're working him over for info.

:please: Hoping for some new developments!

According to the article posted above, the lake is not safe to walk on. This will certainly delay the search until they can get boats etc out there to continue searching. :banghead:

I sure hope the ice leaves quickly, being it's a smaller lake....it shouldn't take too long, but long enough that it will seem like forever. :please:

BBM

matthew roff

matthew roff

Unless someone has been named a suspect or at least a person of interest, I don't think we are allowed to sleuth them here, and to my knowledge, no one other than her husband has been, to this point anyway.

Unless someone has been named a suspect or at least a person of interest, I don't think we are allowed to sleuth them here, and to my knowledge, no one other than her husband has been, to this point anyway.

pioneer press has named the roomate as matthew roff and his facebook has been subpoenaed. trial set for 5/28/13.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back