MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
fran said:
I'm glad to see that they are at least looking into this matter. It's just unsetteling that this Duncan guy, I believe, started his blog just at the time Beaner went missing and to show that he had an alibi.

Like I said on a post in another thread, the one thing I learned studying the Peterson case, 'a perp often times gives an answer before he's even asked a question.'

Up to this point, Duncan was known as only molesting boys. Why would he need an alibi for a 'missing little girl?' :furious:

JMHO
fran

Odd, isn't it? That's the only missing child he mentioned in his blog (irc) and I am sure there were other missing children during the time the blog covers.

And added to that.....the number of times he said he got even and never got caught. Makes you wonder.......WHAT else did he do? My youngest daughter lives up there and is close to Beaners family. If there is any connection to this pervert I hope it comes out.

This must be so frustrating and horrible for Beaner's family. Just like with the Groene children, they had no idea that a random child molester from outside their area could just swoop down and take her. If he did, I hope they can prove it.

Aunt Blabby said:
And added to that.....the number of times he said he got even and never got caught. Makes you wonder.......WHAT else did he do? My youngest daughter lives up there and is close to Beaners family. If there is any connection to this pervert I hope it comes out.

Aunt Blabby:
I was just on another thread where they were talking about the possibility of Duncan being connected to the disappearance of 'beaner.' Basically just that the police are looking into it.

I have to tell you something that peeked my interest though. I was reading Ducan's blog last night and he mentioned a 'biker' weekend. Well, on the thread I was just on, someone mentioned that there had been some type of 'biker' get together in the town 'beaner' lived that weekend. Connection?

Also, Steve Groene is involved in motorcycles also. Coincidence?

You know what they say, 'there is no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to murder.'

FWIW and JMHO
fran

fran said:
Aunt Blabby:
I was just on another thread where they were talking about the possibility of Duncan being connected to the disappearance of 'beaner.' Basically just that the police are looking into it.

I have to tell you something that peeked my interest though. I was reading Ducan's blog last night and he mentioned a 'biker' weekend. Well, on the thread I was just on, someone mentioned that there had been some type of 'biker' get together in the town 'beaner' lived that weekend. Connection?

Also, Steve Groene is involved in motorcycles also. Coincidence?

You know what they say, 'there is no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to murder.'

FWIW and JMHO
fran

we were all heavily involved in this case, every year they have a biker convention, but I will say, when the word went out that beanie was kidnapped, they had 100's of bikers that joined in the search to try and find them.

several of us spotted an old building close to the party that set off hinky meters, could she have been right in the middle of everything at that time?

Fargo/Detroit Lakes is a 3 hour drive to Chisholm

Hello, All.

This is my first WS post... (i.e., please be kind, lol...)

Here is a messagethread that I happened across yesterday in Usenet.

I found the info very disconcerting, so I am glad that I came across this thread here, so I could share it with knowledgable individuals who can discern IF it is actually important for the investigation into Leanna's disappearance.

Perhaps y'all already know about this --- but I was concerned that Leanna's father had NOT mentioned this in the Duluth newspaper article, linked to above.

The first posting in the thread linked to below shows that "Jet" Duncan, (his known alias), is shown to be in Crosby, MN in August, 2003.

Duncan Camping in Crosby Minnesota Aug 2003

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...fc/3bb5eb7becd65a10?q=duncan+jet&rnum=2&hl=en

wondering22 said:
Hello, All.

This is my first WS post... (i.e., please be kind, lol...)

Here is a messagethread that I happened across yesterday in Usenet.

I found the info very disconcerting, so I am glad that I came across this thread here, so I could share it with knowledgable individuals who can discern IF it is actually important for the investigation into Leanna's disappearance.

Perhaps y'all already know about this --- but I was concerned that Leanna's father had NOT mentioned this in the Duluth newspaper article, linked to above.

The first posting in the thread linked to below shows that "Jet" Duncan, (his known alias), is shown to be in Crosby, MN in August, 2003.

Duncan Camping in Crosby Minnesota Aug 2003

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...fc/3bb5eb7becd65a10?q=duncan+jet&rnum=2&hl=en

OMG that is very close, I thought he was down in Florida during that time...

Brainerd was in the area where we found the crazy devil worshipper church that was talking about human sacrifices...

The weekend Beaner went missing there was a big Jazz festival in Chisholm. Since Duncan was previously in a Rock band of some sort he may have been interested in any kind of outdoor music festival.
Rocky...I remember reading your posts on Beaner. Also, I lived in Detroit Lakes from 1973 - 1988. We may know each other...........

Aunt Blabby said:
The weekend Beaner went missing there was a big Jazz festival in Chisholm. Since Duncan was previously in a Rock band of some sort he may have been interested in any kind of outdoor music festival.
Rocky...I remember reading your posts on Beaner. Also, I lived in Detroit Lakes from 1973 - 1988. We may know each other...........

I PM'd ya

so Duncan confirmed he was within a few hours away when Beaner was kidnapped...

Rocky said:
OMG that is very close, I thought he was down in Florida during that time...

Brainerd was in the area where we found the crazy devil worshipper church that was talking about human sacrifices...
Hello, Rocky.

Thank you for your quick reply to my post. When I was searching USENET yesterday, I actually was looking for postings about Natalee Holloway. I guess at some point, that I simply started scrolling through the posts on the newsgroup called alt.true-crime.

I too, thought that Chisholm was very close.

You mention Brainerd,MN and ..... "human sacrifices..."

Huh?

I do NOT want to take this thread off topic; however, I've never heard anything like that, whatsoever, about the town of Brainerd. Could you, perchance, in a small paragraph, direct my search efforts about this?

Thank you.

wondering22 said:
Hello, Rocky.

Thank you for your quick reply to my post. When I was searching USENET yesterday, I actually was looking for postings about Natalee Holloway. I guess at some point, that I simply started scrolling through the posts on the newsgroup called alt.true-crime.

I too, thought that Chisholm was very close.

You mention Brainerd,MN and ..... "human sacrifices..."

Huh?

I do NOT want to take this thread off topic; however, I've never heard anything like that, whatsoever, about the town of Brainerd. Could you, perchance, in a small paragraph, direct my search efforts about this?

Thank you.

a man was seen walking through the neighborhood with a star on his arm, we did some research into it's meaning and found out it is a symbol of someone in authority in a devil cult.

I wanted to know more so started searching out churches in the area, and there was a group based out of a town between brainerd and St Cloud, can't remember the name right now but remember it was in that area...

too many coincidences for it not to be related specially when duncan uses the devil made me do it in some of his posts...

I had many visions of beaner being held captive, and the voices kept getting more and more urgent as it approached a special date on the devil cult calendar?

the church is online, but I wonder if the blog has anyone else from the same cult...

Thank you, Rocky. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about THAT on the news. That is really grim.

Also, I forgot to mention in my first posting that I, of course, have NO idea whether the info from USENET is valid and accurate.

When I read it the first time, however, it made me really cringe, ya know, that creep seemed to get around, ALOT - I can't begin to imagine how he could afford all those hobbies and all that traveling.

wondering22 said:
Thank you, Rocky. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about THAT on the news. That is really grim.

Also, I forgot to mention in my first posting that I, of course, have NO idea whether the info from USENET is valid and accurate.

When I read it the first time, however, it made me really cringe, ya know, that creep seemed to get around, ALOT - I can't begin to imagine how he could afford all those hobbies and all that traveling.

we have a pedovile up in the Bay area that molested 36,000 children, kept it in a log book...

I remember hearing/reading about the Brainerd thing. Can't recall when it was in the news though. Isn't it interesting that this is the area where Jacob Wetterling disappeared? Duncan wouldn't have been in the area at that time so we can't wonder about him being involved in that.

Azlaw said:
Duncan blogged about Beaner and tried to creat an alibi - that he can't back up because he lost receipts.

Read this link - scroll down to Beaner's picture. Very interesting and highly suspicious.

I hope LE looks at Duncan for Beaner's case too.

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/

He says his "Quicken entry" for that day shows he was watching coworkers tandem skydive...and that he bought "depends" garments as a joke and tapes for videotaping? Very disturbing. Depends garments can really soak up a lot of urine...or blood. I hope the police are interviewing all his coworkers to see if any of them were tandem skydivers.

Steely said:
He says his "Quicken entry" for that day shows he was watching coworkers tandem skydive...and that he bought "depends" garments as a joke and tapes for videotaping? Very disturbing. Depends garments can really soak up a lot of urine...or blood. I hope the police are interviewing all his coworkers to see if any of them were tandem skydivers.
I certainly find it very much out of the norm for him to think they might suspect him. he lived so far from there. I wonder how far off the interstate that her house was? I wonder if anyone might know how I could go about of getting a article of an item that leann owned? I may be able to help in some way,but really don't want to make much plubicity with it just yet. I wonder if law enforcement would have some way of checking if duncan rented a car on that day? or did he own his own? if so I wonder if it is still available?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back