Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe "unforseen circumstances" and calling off the search means there is a confession.

Wishful thinking?
If AF confessed, I don't think he would be in court today for a hearing to get his children back.

There would be no need for a hearing or a trial regarding the custody of the children, since he would be sitting in prison for the rest of his life.

JMO

I hope you’re right. There’s definitely something to this statement. Maybe a plea bargain?
There have been no reports of any charges being filed.

Charges need to be filed first, then there would be an arraignment and then maybe a plea bargain would be offered depending on what evidence the state has.

From your link @PommyMommy in the comments:

Is there talk about why old wells in the area were searched?

Lou Raguse:
The tri-county area has public records of where wells are located but I believe those records only go back to about 1925, so they wanted people to come forward with any info on undocumented wells. Searching them in hopes to find Maddi or other evidence associated.

Maybe "unforseen circumstances" and calling off the search means there is a confession.

Wishful thinking?
IMO - AF has painted himself into a corner in his interviews with LE. He has no choice but to proceed with his charade, even after he is arrested. JMO, but he'll be a victim in all this regardless of outcome. He'll never confess, MOO.

It was good to see Maddi's Fathers outrage today in that news interview. He's putting someone on notice - "She's around here someplace. Don't give up. We're going to find her. We're not going to give up," David Kingsbury said.

I also loved reading this, it gives me hope that LE may be planning something prior to the next hearing.
"Barring any major breaks in the case, the child protection trial is scheduled for June 6".

Sure would be nice to see a the police reports that were presented at the hearing, even if there are redacted parts. Not hard to read between the lines.

Followed one case were a redacted report was published in the local newspaper and when printed and held up to a light you could read everything. I guess that the difference between using a sharpy and a program like Adobe to redact the content.

If AF confessed, I don't think he would be in court today for a hearing to get his children back.

There would be no need for a hearing or a trial regarding the custody of the children, since he would be sitting in prison for the rest of his life.

IMO - AF has painted himself into a corner in his interviews with LE. He has no choice but to proceed with his charade, even after he is arrested. JMO, but he'll be a victim in all this regardless of outcome. He'll never confess, MOO.

It was good to see Maddi's Fathers outrage today in that news interview. He's putting someone on notice - "She's around here someplace. Don't give up. We're going to find her. We're not going to give up," David Kingsbury said.

I also loved reading this, it gives me hope that LE may be planning something prior to the next hearing.
"Barring any major breaks in the case, the child protection trial is scheduled for June 6".

JMO
Just a thought…maybe LE

JMO
Just a thought…unforeseen circumstances could mean many things, but maybe they have found Maddi and are working to identify the circumstances of her death etc.? The wording may be intended for someone specific and letting them know they’ve either found her or evidence and are piecing together everything? Meanwhile, they watch AF’s reactions etc. IMO

**Attention to the Public of Winona, Fillmore, and Houston Counties**:
It has come to our attention that influencers, YouTubers, and podcast hosts are traveling to the area to freelance report for their collective followings regarding Madeline's case. Law Enforcement, along with Maddi's friends and family, ask to please avoid engaging with them. External reporting/freelance reporting independent of official sources have been associated with investigation issues and impersonating official press.

We, as Maddi's friends and family, wish to keep the investigation as uncomplicated as possible and any information shared remains clear and accurate.

If you are a content creator of any kind, we trust that you have the best interest of Maddi's case at heart. With this at the forefront of your practice, please be respectful of our collective wishes and use the information that law enforcement entities and our page posts/re-posts for the most up-to-date information. We want our girl home and the process to remain unhindered. Thank you.

**Attention to the Public of Winona, Fillmore, and Houston Counties**:
It has come to our attention that influencers, YouTubers, and podcast hosts are traveling to the area to freelance report for their collective followings regarding Madeline's case. Law Enforcement, along with Maddi's friends and family, ask to please avoid engaging with them. External reporting/freelance reporting independent of official sources have been associated with investigation issues and impersonating official press.

We, as Maddi's friends and family, wish to keep the investigation as uncomplicated as possible and any information shared remains clear and accurate.

If you are a content creator of any kind, we trust that you have the best interest of Maddi's case at heart. With this at the forefront of your practice, please be respectful of our collective wishes and use the information that law enforcement entities and our page posts/re-posts for the most up-to-date information. We want our girl home and the process to remain unhindered. Thank you.
Maybe this is what they’re referring to in unforeseen circumstances?

1684373189697.png

JOY
Pure, unadulterated joy.
Madeline Jane embodies the true meaning.
We miss the way she lights up a room the moment she walks in.
We miss her laugh and her stunning smile.
She brings joy and happiness wherever she goes.
We will not stop searching.
We will find her.
We will feel her joy again.
#MissingMaddiJane

View attachment 423010

JOY
Pure, unadulterated joy.
We will find her.
#MissingMaddiJane
Not sure if this has been posted yet. The comments regarding the children are very concerning…

View attachment 423010

JOY
Pure, unadulterated joy.
We will find her.
#MissingMaddiJane
This picture makes me cry and smile at the same time.

Newly obtained documents detail Fravel’s arguments in the custody battle. More than 500 pages have been filed in the custody case and Fravel is arguing it’s in his children’s best interests they be returned to him.

Braun argues “given the age of the minor children, it is imperative that they are reunited with their biological father as soon as possible”.

Winona County’s primary concern in returning the children to Fravel was his behavior when the kids were removed from his care in April by Winona County Health Services.

A protective care hearing document said the children were in surroundings or conditions that endangered the children’s health, safety or welfare.

Among the documents filed for the custody case was a potential witness lists, people the attorney for Madeline would call on. Among them, an attorney who had prior child protection involvement between Madeline and Fravel.

In the letter Madeline’s parent’s attorney, Anna Tobia, sent, it reveals Madeline made all legal decisions and provided all primary care for the children.

The letter said while law enforcement doesn’t have any suspects at this time, it confirms Fravel was the last person to see Madeline. This leads Madeline’s parents to have significant concerns based upon their knowledge of the two’s relationship. Madeline’s parents believe Fravel knows more about her disappearance than he is letting on.

According to the letter, Madeline’s parents have a strong attachment to the children. Madeline and her kids lived with the parents for several months in 2020 and 2021. They reportedly even have rooms in their home for the kids.

What does the BBM mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back