Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM = Bolded By Me

Knox knows what BBM is, he/she is asking specifically about the line "Among them, an attorney who had prior child protection involvement between Madeline and Fravel." if anyone knows more about that.

Given that the original petition says "there is no known relevant criminal or child protection history," I'm guessing that this is either 1) some kind of mistake/reporting error or 2) maybe Maddie and AF lived in a different county before, and this petition is only for actions in Winona County?

I’m wondering why it was necessary for Maddie to have a attorney in a previous child protection matter. Is there a history of DV in her relationship with Adam?

For instance, did he ever take off with one of the kids when they were fighting? Did he assault or threaten Maddie? Use harsh punishment on the kids?

The part that interests me is "This leads Madeline’s parents to have significant concerns based upon their knowledge of the two’s relationship."

I think Maddie's parents are going to have a whole lot to say at the custody trial regarding what transpired during their daughter and AF's relationship.

Maddie's sister Megan I'm sure will too. It would not surprise me if there were many text messages exchanged between Maddie and Megan regarding AF. If so, hopefully these can be presented in court as direct testimony from Maddie.

JMO

I’m wondering why it was necessary for Maddie to have a attorney in a previous child protection matter. Is there a history of DV in her relationship with Adam?

For instance, did he ever take off with one of the kids when they were fighting? Did he assault or threaten Maddie? Use harsh punishment on the kids?
AF's actions when the children were picked up showed his temperament. He likely acted the same way when he and Maddie were in an argument. Maddie was in an abusive relationship and trying to get out.

It will all come out in court. We should have a pretty good picture of who AF is by the end of the custody trial.

JMO

AF's actions when the children were picked up showed his temperament. He likely acted the same way when he and Maddie were in an argument. Maddie was in an abusive relationship and trying to get out.

It will all come out in court. We should have a pretty good picture of who AF is by the end of the custody trial.

JMO
I totally agree with you Joe Friday. He sure isn't going to look very good after the custody trial. JMO

Winona County Emergency Management

Today we worked with the Winona Police Department and Minnesota-Wisconsin K9 Search and Rescue as we continue the search for Madeline Kingsbury.

Our search areas for today came from public tips. We continue to ask landowners to check their properties. Please report old wells (drilled before 1925), abandoned homesteads, old cisterns, old windmills, and sinkholes that are accessible by car.

As the weather warms and you are out and about be alert and report anything suspicious.

Madeline's family is offering a $50,000 reward for information on her whereabouts.

Tips can be reported to Crime Stoppers of Minnesota at 1-800-222-TIPS or crimestoppersmn.org Tips can be made anonymously.

In the hearing, the guardian ad litem reported to the judge that Maddi’s children are very well provided for and are receiving mental health support. She also noted that it doesn’t appear they are in an environment where their father is poorly spoken about, something that concerned Fravel’s attorney.

“They have significant disdain for my client,” Braun said, noting that they think Fravel caused Maddi’s disappearance.

Maddi’s father David Kingsbury didn’t comment on anything regarding Fravel after the hearing, noting that he and his family have two objectives: to find Maddi and to make sure her children are well cared for and protected.

“All she really wanted was to have a happy family,” David Kingsbury said of his daughter.

[...]

Barring any major breaks in the case, the child protection trial is scheduled for June 6.

Sincere questions, I cannot begin to understand how someone could remain silent and going about their business knowing what happened to Maddi. How does their mind work and how do they not have feelings of guilt/regret? I’m sorry, but I just don’t understand how people can live their life knowing each day people are physically out there searching for Maddi and they know what happened to her and where she is. Her poor children, family and friends are missing her and someone needs to do the right thing, contact LE and turn yourself in.

Sincere questions, I cannot begin to understand how someone could remain silent and going about their business knowing what happened to Maddi. How does their mind work and how do they not have feelings of guilt/regret? I’m sorry, but I just don’t understand how people can live their life knowing each day people are physically out there searching for Maddi and they know what happened to her and where she is. Her poor children, family and friends are missing her and someone needs to do the right thing, contact LE and turn yourself in.
I ask the same questions, where do they go in their head, knowing what they did. Particularily when he is appearing in a courtroom (on the child custody issue).

Can't wait to see the perp walk in this case - hope it's captured on video. I want to see his face.

MAY 20, 2023
Winona County law enforcement has recruited a special prosecutor to aid in the search for missing Winona woman, Madeline Kingsbury.

Madeline’s sister confirmed Saturday, Phillip Prokopowicz is now working alongside law enforcement regarding Madeline’s disappearance and will assist if any charges are brought upon someone. Prokopowicz is the former chief deputy county attorney for Dakota County.

[...]

MAY 20, 2023
Winona County law enforcement has recruited a special prosecutor to aid in the search for missing Winona woman, Madeline Kingsbury.

Madeline’s sister confirmed Saturday, Phillip Prokopowicz is now working alongside law enforcement regarding Madeline’s disappearance and will assist if any charges are brought upon someone. Prokopowicz is the former chief deputy county attorney for Dakota County.

[...]
Bold move.

Bold signal.

May justice come like a freight train.

Finding Madeline Kingsbury​

❗️
ATTENTION
❗️

For those wanting to search here are areas of interest.

Fillmore County:
Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park (Preston, MN)
Big Spring Trail Hike (Preston, MN)
Cherry Grove Blind Valley (Spring Valley, MN)

Winona County:
Chimney Rock, Whitewater State Park (Altura, MN)
Stream Sink, Whitewater Management Area (Altura, MN)
Woodlawn Cemetery (Winona, MN)

If you go out searching please remember safety is important.
-Never go alone
-Stay hydrated
-Wear appropriate attire (tennis shoes, boots, pants and layers)
-Do Not Touch anything suspicious
-Contact Law Enforcement or Crime Stoppers with anything of importance.

Please Stay Safe

Thank you for all your continued efforts!

Last edited:

1f4a1.png
1f499.png
Light the way for Maddi
1f499.png
1f4a1.png

For those interested in showing support for Maddi, attached is a link to Amazon for blue lightbulbs. We ask that anyone who is interested please place blue lights outside your homes or property.

Let’s help Maddi find her way home.

Thank you to all for your prayers and support
#MissingMaddiJane

❗️
ATTENTION
❗️

For those wanting to search here are areas of interest.

Fillmore County:
Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park (Preston, MN)
Big Spring Trail Hike (Preston, MN)
Cherry Grove Blind Valley (Spring Valley, MN)

Winona County:
Chimney Rock, Whitewater State Park (Altura, MN)
Stream Sink, Whitewater Management Area (Altura, MN)
Woodlawn Cemetery (Winona, MN)

If you go out searching please remember safety is important.
-Never go alone
-Stay hydrated
-Wear appropriate attire (tennis shoes, boots, pants and layers)
-Do Not Touch anything suspicious
-Contact Law Enforcement or Crime Stoppers with anything of importance.

Please Stay Safe

Thank you for all your continued efforts!
Does anyone know if any family members of AF have participated in any of the searches? If not, why not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back