Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Talk about confusing, this is it. If AF doesn't have a job or a means to support the kids. Why should he want them? I hope he wasn't on her Life Insurance Policies.
If Maddi had life insurance policies, no money would be paid to the beneficiaries until she is declared legally deceased and there is a death certificate. That will not happen until her body is found or she has been missing for at least four years according to Minnesota law.

Minnesota, Section 576.14 of the Minnesota Statutes makes clear that a person missing for a continuous period of four years shall be presumed to have died four years after the date the unexplained absence began. MN Probate Law | When Death Isn’t Definite

I'm not familiar with MN family law or how children held in foster care is handled but in some states foster homes receive state compensation for the care of the children placed in foster care. If MK supported AF and their household, the cynic in me wonders if there is a financial gain for AF to want custody of his kids while they are in the system. JMO. I know he is their biological father but it takes more than that connection to make him a good father. Would he be able and willing to provide for them? I have no respect for a man who does not financially provide for the care and comfort of his children.

I think we’ve all been expecting this! Poor Maddie’s children, family and friends, my heart goes out to you all. Let justice be served!! I believe the new special prosecutor helped bring this matter forward.

Thank you for posting the charges
!
Wonder if there will be more arrests ?

Some tears here ....... :confused:
Sick to my stomach for Madalines' family, esp. her babies !!
I am so sorry for them all.
Ugh.
Imo.

The ex-partner of Madeline Kingsbury and the father of her children has been booked into Winona County Jail on probable cause murder.

Jail records confirm that 29-year-old Adam Fravel is in Winona County Jail. Fravel was booked into jail shortly after 7 p.m.

[...]

It's also not clear if any new evidence led to Fravel being arrested.

I think we’ve all been expecting this! Poor Maddie’s children, family and friends, my heart goes out to you all. Let justice be served!! I believe the new special prosecutor helped bring this matter forward.
Second degree with intent , sounds more serious than just second degree murder... almost like LE have evidence of premeditation ?

Agreed 100 %. ^^^

Doesn't make it any less gut-wrenching.
Her poor family. :confused:

Often if there's a murder it comes back to the last person to see the missing/deceased person.
M00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back