MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
M Brown, 3 credit hours.

Emory University will offer an interdisciplinary course this fall examining race, politics and power in the United States in the context of the August 2014 police shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local-education/emory-to-offer-course-exploring-ferguson-movement/nkThp/

M Brown, 3 credit hours.

Emory University will offer an interdisciplinary course this fall examining race, politics and power in the United States in the context of the August 2014 police shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local-education/emory-to-offer-course-exploring-ferguson-movement/nkThp/

totally based on a Lie

Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Incredible

Glad to hear both officers are doing well.
This looks and smells like a professional hit to me. This goes deeper than a street "" with a gun. JMO

If it was a professional, seems like they would be dead.

Wait & see?
There was no waiting for all the facts when MB was still lying in the street. Bad, racist cop, gunned down, unarmed black boy on his way to grandma's house - in broad daylight.

Is Sharpton implying the cop shooter is an outside agitator? I say Sharpton is PAID outside agitator!

As an outside agitator himself, Sharpton ought to know, right? There have been outside agitators right along with the locals from day one. I guess it was outside agitators who did the looting and burning too, right? Does it matter if the protester was local or from another agitator group? SARCASIM DRIPPING HERE.

At this point I would totally support the idea of absolutely no law enforcement of any kind be provided to this area. Just let them "police" themselves.

Glad to hear both officers are doing well.
This looks and smells like a professional hit to me. This goes deeper than a street "" with a gun. JMO

Especially if it was at a distance of 125 yards.....with a pistol???? This is horrible. I hope ATF can find them. JMO

Especially if it was at a distance of 125 yards.....with a pistol???? This is horrible. I hope ATF can find them. JMO

I thought it was 125 feet. That would be more reasonable for the range of a handgun, right?

I saw this while trying to figure out where the shots came from:

Police and protesters appeared to disagree about where the shots came from, with Belmar asserting they came from the middle of the crowd gathered in front of police headquarters.

"I don't know who did the shooting, ... but somehow they were embedded in that group of folks," Belmar said.

Protesters at the scene insisted on social media that the shots came from further away.

"The shooter was not with the protesters. The shooter was atop the hill," activist DeRay McKesson said on Twitter.
http://news.yahoo.com/gunfire-heard-protest-outside-ferguson-police-department-053643609.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_a3c69f0b-6977-54d6-b8d7-1edcaa5b9ad0.html
I made an error earlier about LE attempting to save a childs life last evening. You may have to answer a survey question to access article but it is a must read. I can't even...

seems to be Status Quo for those in North City/County to impede LE:

We tried to save this boy.

The officer showed up and there was a hostile crowd of people, most of whom had nothing to do with the shooting, and most not even sure what they should be angry at. The were just angry because anger is easy. Patience is hard. Kindness in the face of adversity is hard. Understanding is hard.

Some chose to be angry at the police while others were taking video on their phone. Meanwhile, nobody was helping a child as he lay dying on the sidewalk from a bullet that had torn through his little body.

The officer fought through the angry crowd and put a dying boy he didn’t know in his car.

Did he have to do that?

No.

T-minus 59 days & counting down on selling this house in StL & going back to the country

And I will add that IF(I say that with a HUGE if) this was a trained shooter they would have opted for a different weapon if shooting from that distance!

Don Lemon just said 125 yards three more times. He said they think that because they found casings at that distance. (Maybe the casings are not related to the cop shooting?) Weird. JMO

Don Lemon spins it for the protesters as much as possible.

Dunno. Who are the "they" who found the casings? One bullet remains in one of the officer's heads, so they can't forensically compare the bullets until they remove his...but he went home with it.!! How do we know it was one shooter? Now I'm getting all worked up again about evidence and proper investigating.....picky picky picky. Need to sit back and see what transpires. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back